Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Meadow Dragons
1 2 3
@windymountaintop
Yeah, feel free! I'm not going to delete the thread or anything, and I think I still list some of my dragons that fit the requirements as being members of this subspecies. I'm sure there are people out there who like to collect "dead-ish" subspecies. Or really rare ones or something.

But yeah, PCs are definitely pretty meadows, and they look great with gladeboughs for sure! Good luck with your project!
@windymountaintop
Yeah, feel free! I'm not going to delete the thread or anything, and I think I still list some of my dragons that fit the requirements as being members of this subspecies. I'm sure there are people out there who like to collect "dead-ish" subspecies. Or really rare ones or something.

But yeah, PCs are definitely pretty meadows, and they look great with gladeboughs for sure! Good luck with your project!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha awesome thank you! Also, I left a CR with the 15kt i owed you for Begonia, just fyi :)
@Almedha awesome thank you! Also, I left a CR with the 15kt i owed you for Begonia, just fyi :)
XGtgfcm.pngshethey.pngleaf_corgi_flip.pngdQKV2Ww.pngegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.gif
@windymountaintop
Aw thanks! But she was a gift. Finding dragons with paint is pretty difficult, but finding people who like them is even more so. I hope you enjoy her!
@windymountaintop
Aw thanks! But she was a gift. Finding dragons with paint is pretty difficult, but finding people who like them is even more so. I hope you enjoy her!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
You're awesome! Thank you!
You're awesome! Thank you!
XGtgfcm.pngshethey.pngleaf_corgi_flip.pngdQKV2Ww.pngegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.gif
1 2 3