Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miraluka [Star Wars Subspecies]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@VoxxVoleur [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10069613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100697/10069613_350.png[/img] [/url] Found a Jedi/Light side one!! Getting a renaming scroll for her, is the apparel okay so far or no?
@VoxxVoleur

10069613_350.png

Found a Jedi/Light side one!!
Getting a renaming scroll for her, is the apparel okay so far or no?
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@SilverOtter Aseneth is registered as the first Light Side Miraluka! I'll try to clear my own dragons out, before your nest hatches @ImpossibleJedi4 Oh, but look: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=20&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=3&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] I noticed that, but just look really...off. I'm considering making a joking note of how hatchlings who grow near Miraluka might wear Wizard Hats to imitate their Miraluka friends. ^^ @Luthyx Thank you. You can definitely bug me about it, in fact I would like you to. I'm trying to breed some Miraluka in the Beige - Chocolate range right now, and that'll take some time. The more the merrier. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hiqL2Y8.png[/img] @Akasa Aaaah, she was so close. Nice Light variant~ Her apparel so far is great. Their apparel is pretty slippery. There weren't that many in the whole Star Wars universe, so I didn't have many examples to look at specifically. As a species with no care for personal interest, I would think that they wouldn't draw unnecessary attention to themselves. Muted colors / colors that match their own colors would be my guess. Tell me when she's renamed and I'll register her as a Light Variant~
@SilverOtter

Aseneth is registered as the first Light Side Miraluka! I'll try to clear my own dragons out, before your nest hatches

@ImpossibleJedi4

Oh, but look:

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=20&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=3&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

I noticed that, but just look really...off. I'm considering making a joking note of how hatchlings who grow near Miraluka might wear Wizard Hats to imitate their Miraluka friends. ^^

@Luthyx

Thank you. You can definitely bug me about it, in fact I would like you to. I'm trying to breed some Miraluka in the Beige - Chocolate range right now, and that'll take some time. The more the merrier.

hiqL2Y8.png

@Akasa

Aaaah, she was so close.

Nice Light variant~ Her apparel so far is great. Their apparel is pretty slippery. There weren't that many in the whole Star Wars universe, so I didn't have many examples to look at specifically. As a species with no care for personal interest, I would think that they wouldn't draw unnecessary attention to themselves. Muted colors / colors that match their own colors would be my guess.

Tell me when she's renamed and I'll register her as a Light Variant~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Got her name! Kehaile (Pulled it from the Miraluka name generator :D)
She's good to go :3

I've got that dark side gal on an ice nest now, hopefully her 2 eggs give me a good dark side girl :S
@VoxxVoleur

Got her name! Kehaile (Pulled it from the Miraluka name generator :D)
She's good to go :3

I've got that dark side gal on an ice nest now, hopefully her 2 eggs give me a good dark side girl :S
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Camdak just has my SD until the hatchlings hatch.
@VoxxVoleur

Camdak just has my SD until the hatchlings hatch.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Akasa

Now that is nice. I almost forgot about the generator. She's registered.

@SilverOtter

Ahh, too many pings. I'll fix that, sorry about that.
@Akasa

Now that is nice. I almost forgot about the generator. She's registered.

@SilverOtter

Ahh, too many pings. I'll fix that, sorry about that.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
Ah she does look pretty! I'll have to think! And for a name, hmmm... Auram? Derived from Latin word for wind (actually it's a tense of the word wind)
@VoxxVoleur
Ah she does look pretty! I'll have to think! And for a name, hmmm... Auram? Derived from Latin word for wind (actually it's a tense of the word wind)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

That's definitely Latin. I'll register her when she grows up to avoid any confusion~

@SilverOtter @Luthyx @Akasa @Myself @tinyangrycheezit

This is the only time that everyone will get a ping. If you'd like to be kept up to date on the Hub, I can add you to the pinglist at your request. Right now we have a general pinglist, a hub updates pinglist, a contest pingilst, and a raffles pinglist.

Two contests have information up!
@ImpossibleJedi4

That's definitely Latin. I'll register her when she grows up to avoid any confusion~

@SilverOtter @Luthyx @Akasa @Myself @tinyangrycheezit

This is the only time that everyone will get a ping. If you'd like to be kept up to date on the Hub, I can add you to the pinglist at your request. Right now we have a general pinglist, a hub updates pinglist, a contest pingilst, and a raffles pinglist.

Two contests have information up!
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

I'd like to be updated. I could also be a breeder as well. The nests will all be ice nests, and, occasionally one won't be a true subspecies. And all the colors should work.
@VoxxVoleur

I'd like to be updated. I could also be a breeder as well. The nests will all be ice nests, and, occasionally one won't be a true subspecies. And all the colors should work.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter

Just hub updates or everything in general?

I'll list you as a breeder. I think I'll place a minimum chance of getting a qualifier at 50%. Yours will count. The only problem with the pair is the facet.

Will you be breeding them at every cooldown, every once in a while, or can you breed if people want to request a breeder to put their pair(s) on a nest?
@SilverOtter

Just hub updates or everything in general?

I'll list you as a breeder. I think I'll place a minimum chance of getting a qualifier at 50%. Yours will count. The only problem with the pair is the facet.

Will you be breeding them at every cooldown, every once in a while, or can you breed if people want to request a breeder to put their pair(s) on a nest?
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
Could you add me to the pinglist? I can probably snipe the AH for subspecies candidates, but since I'm Arcane I unfortunately cannot be a breeder.
@VoxxVoleur
Could you add me to the pinglist? I can probably snipe the AH for subspecies candidates, but since I'm Arcane I unfortunately cannot be a breeder.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11