Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miraluka [Star Wars Subspecies]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ImpossibleJedi4

I was actually just about to do that. I just needed to finish the Sales Hub up first, which you should get a ping for right about now. Unless the rules change due to the colors being exceptionally close to one another, Auram will be disqualified. She could still be used as a breeder though.

I am sure FR has the whole list of colors somewhere, but I haven't come across it yet. This breeding card generator is updated with all of the colors, though it doesn't actually show the colors. Just the names. I'm sure someone in the Help Center forum would know.
@ImpossibleJedi4

I was actually just about to do that. I just needed to finish the Sales Hub up first, which you should get a ping for right about now. Unless the rules change due to the colors being exceptionally close to one another, Auram will be disqualified. She could still be used as a breeder though.

I am sure FR has the whole list of colors somewhere, but I haven't come across it yet. This breeding card generator is updated with all of the colors, though it doesn't actually show the colors. Just the names. I'm sure someone in the Help Center forum would know.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@SilverOtter @Akasa @Luthyx @CaptainCatBug @Bluwingskitty @ImpossibleJedi4

There are a few updates for the Miraluka!

With the new colorwheel comes a lot of excitement, but it also affects subspecies like the Miraluka. With the broader range comes a disturbance in the Force. One registered Miraluka will no longer qualify after the colorwheel expansion. Said dragon is ImpossibleJedi's Auram; I think everyone will be happy to hear that all other Miraluka will still qualify!

The color range for the Miraluka will be expanded accordingly. If there are more colors that would fit the subspecies the range will expand, but otherwise Primaries will have the same boundaries with Beige to Chocolate primary (Ice and White will be evaluated). Light Side Variants should still be Navy to Gold Secondary and the Dark Side Variants should still be Carmine to Rust. This will be finalized when the color wheel comes out, so take it with a grain of salt.

With many thanks to everyone's patience, I can say that the Miraluka Sales Hub is now up! Everyone got a ping there, but it's also linked on this thread's front page. Make sure to ask to be placed on any Sales pinglists if you're interested. This thread's pinglist is separate from the Sales.

Lastly, the Monthly Contest is a little late. It'll be open for the next 24 hours, closing at tomorrow's rollover. Winners will be posted on the front page on Friday!

Thank you for your patience again! Feel free to ping me with any questions or concerns about anything related to the Miraluka.
@SilverOtter @Akasa @Luthyx @CaptainCatBug @Bluwingskitty @ImpossibleJedi4

There are a few updates for the Miraluka!

With the new colorwheel comes a lot of excitement, but it also affects subspecies like the Miraluka. With the broader range comes a disturbance in the Force. One registered Miraluka will no longer qualify after the colorwheel expansion. Said dragon is ImpossibleJedi's Auram; I think everyone will be happy to hear that all other Miraluka will still qualify!

The color range for the Miraluka will be expanded accordingly. If there are more colors that would fit the subspecies the range will expand, but otherwise Primaries will have the same boundaries with Beige to Chocolate primary (Ice and White will be evaluated). Light Side Variants should still be Navy to Gold Secondary and the Dark Side Variants should still be Carmine to Rust. This will be finalized when the color wheel comes out, so take it with a grain of salt.

With many thanks to everyone's patience, I can say that the Miraluka Sales Hub is now up! Everyone got a ping there, but it's also linked on this thread's front page. Make sure to ask to be placed on any Sales pinglists if you're interested. This thread's pinglist is separate from the Sales.

Lastly, the Monthly Contest is a little late. It'll be open for the next 24 hours, closing at tomorrow's rollover. Winners will be posted on the front page on Friday!

Thank you for your patience again! Feel free to ping me with any questions or concerns about anything related to the Miraluka.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
Thanks!
And I was afraid of that... An I've got no space to get a new one soon. Kriff.

EDIT: Actually I'm selling a few so I'll have room once June 8th comes! I can't get rid of Auram nor undress her, I'm too attached!
@VoxxVoleur
Thanks!
And I was afraid of that... An I've got no space to get a new one soon. Kriff.

EDIT: Actually I'm selling a few so I'll have room once June 8th comes! I can't get rid of Auram nor undress her, I'm too attached!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@NaiveVaporeon

Adding you to the pinglist now! This is the correct thread for the Miraluka~
@NaiveVaporeon

Adding you to the pinglist now! This is the correct thread for the Miraluka~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@SilverOtter @Akasa @Luthyx @CaptainCatBug @Bluwingskitty @ImpossibleJedi4 @NaiveVaporeon I hope Flight Rising's third anniversary and everything that came with it found everyone well! After a week of scrying all of the wonderful new colors, I've found the tentative color ranges for the Base and Variant Miraluka. Most of these will be set, but I'd like to ask all of you for input on more questionable changes. I'll go through each change and explain why colors start and stop where they do, and why the ranges have moved around in general. Please take a moment to read through my summary at least, or skim over it all reading over bolded text. Bolded text is questionable and requires input from all of you, as it very likely affects your registered Miraluka or simply overhauls the previous requirements. Anything in Italics has been left unchanged from the original, or is shared by all Miraluka and Variants. Primary colors and genes will all be the same as an example. [quote][b]Summary: [/b] [b]Primary ranges for all Miraluka and Variants have changed to Cream to Moon & Tan to Umber. This disqualifies Ice. This was done purposely, and it was done to eliminate Orca as an acceptable Tertiary. [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=03edd0e3aa4e60f7b8fcb76dc56f36da1b089d3f&dummyext=prev.png]Orca Thylacine[/url] does not mesh well with the Miraluka's lore. This is the most questionable change, and I would like to hear opinions on it. Suggestions? Thoughts? This will eliminate a few registered dragons, but Orca Thylacine is a problem. Base Miraluka have had their Secondary range tightened to Cinnamon to Auburn. This should match up with their lore more - the Miraluka were fairly uninterested in personal gain in all manners of the word. Vanity wasn't that common, so bright colors were not sought after. This also eliminates the overlap between Base Miraluka and Light Side Variants. Dark Side Miraluka had their Secondary range expanded without removing any current colors from the range. Tertiaries must now match or be one off of Secondaries due to the range of bright and dark colors within the Secondaries. Oilslick and Eldritch have been added to Black and Obsidian as acceptable Tertiaries. Light Side Miraluka have had their Secondary Range tightened to blue range colors. This meshes more with Star Wars as a whole - the Light Side of the Force was generally portrayed as blue. Tertiary colors must match or be one off of the Secondary due to the range of Secondary colors. Cream to Moon are also acceptable as Tertiaries. [/b][/quote] [b][u]Base Miraluka:[/u][/b] [b]Primary Color Range: Cream to Moon.[/b] Tan to Umber. (Cream, Antique, White, Moon. Tan, Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Dirt, Clay, Sable, Umber) Primary Gene: Iridescent. Primary colors for all Miraluka and Variants were decided based on natural skin tone. As a near-human race, Miraluka had similar skin tones to humans. [b]Cream to Moon[/b] - You'll notice that this falls one short of Ice. This was done purposely due to the Tertiary color rule, "[i]Tertiary color must match or be one off of Primary[/i]". If Ice had been included, Orca would have been a viable tertiary. Orca clashes with the Miraluka's lore. Much like their personalities, Miraluka tend to be rather muted in color relative to some other dragons (and if they are not muted in color, they use apparel to make themselves blend in). Orca Smoke is fine: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=689ca2b8f7b5528284df7e902a88c452304a7843&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Orca Thylacine is not: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=03edd0e3aa4e60f7b8fcb76dc56f36da1b089d3f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Tan to Umber[/b] - The range ended here due to the colors right next to them. Sand Iridescent did not look like a natural skin tone even if Caramel and Cinnamon [i]may[/i] have passed. Similarly, Sand Iridescent didn't quite look natural either. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=106&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=106&auth=7ec2ff38e9bb3bb4541cfaa04f08d8e9251d8d0b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=51&auth=4a68b266bdc1be975c353d989055c3c397ad497a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That said there are a few colors that are still questionable[i] within[/i] this range. Clay and Dirt are the main ones, though an argument could be made for Slate. I would prefer to keep this at Tan to Umber to allow a color range with a nice size. The other option would be to drop it down to a Tan to Latte range. 11 colors or only 7 colors. [b]Secondary Color Range: Cinnamon to Auburn.[/b] (Cinnamon, Caramel, Sand, Tan, Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Dirt, Clay, Sable, Umber, Soil, Hickory, Tarnish, Ginger, Brown Chocolate, Auburn) Secondary Gene: Shimmer or Stripes. Both the Base Miraluka and the Light Side Variants had a very wide range, and it had overlap. With all the new colors, it was possible and likely to have eyeburning Miraluka. This range tightens the Miraluka's Secondary, removes overlap with Light Side Variants, and it should correspond with the Miraluka's lore more than it did before. The top of the range stopped at Cinnamon due to Tangerine's brightness: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=49&auth=a30de1a58ebb827e5a9d5bd55ca0673088d3f463&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The bottom of the range stopped at Auburn due to Copper's dark/light contrast with Stripes: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=106&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=94&auth=9b8ad8bfba8be351c0517dd10ef19584f1323a10&dummyext=prev.png[/img] While the Light and Dark Side variants can have bright colors (as seen on the front page's new scries), the lore will hopefully cover this. Brighter colors could mean a stronger magical connection. The claim that the dragon is not actually that bright - the bright color is merely what other Miraluka see due to the magic around the dragon in question. [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=170&auth=e2ccfcc2d91548d17b988ac027a889e3b6f3aa9c&dummyext=prev.png]Fuchshia[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=162&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=130&auth=f2bc24019131ce3f69e223636250c56d946d4450&dummyext=prev.png]Radioactive[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=133&auth=561cfa3fa7f5071e6a808bba7141cf7255c26b64&dummyext=prev.png]Carrot[/url], and [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=69&auth=8e7271a2f3307dc67c3bf8fb09891fc0fc5572a4&dummyext=prev.png]Orchid[/url] didn't quite seem appropriate for the Miraluka to be sporting. [i]Tertiary Color Range: Tertiary color must match or be one off of Primary. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly, Smoke, or Thylacine.[/i] [i]This is unlikely to change, but feel free to comment on it. Nothing here has changed.[/i] [b][u]Dark Side Miraluka:[/u][/b] [i]Primary Color Range: Cream to Moon. Tan to Umber. (Cream, Antique, White, Moon. Tan, Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Dirt, Clay, Sable, Umber) Primary Gene: Iridescent.[/i] [i]This is the exact same as Base Miraluka.[/i] Secondary Color Range: Ruby to Strawberry. (Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry, Red, Strawberry) Secondary Gene: Shimmer or Stripes. In Star Wars red typically refers to the Dark Side - you can click [url=http://cdn.wikimg.net/strategywiki/images/8/80/KotOR_Alignment.jpg]here[/url] to see an example of what happened to characters' backgrounds from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Secondary colors are staying in the red range for the Dark Side Miraluka for this reason. The range stopped at Ruby due to Vermillon's orange tones in Shimmer: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=169&auth=8a7cec4a63278845417ddd8e3dc5ac3804a702de&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Similarly Strawberry was a pink/orange: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=168&auth=679795af5ee9f2a494daaca8eb0fc6afea05b068&dummyext=prev.png[/img] While Ruby Shimmer is fairly pink, its red tone as Stripes redeems it: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=86&auth=9f7174015e0ae32420c6e9bc25eda2a4ea2f31fc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=86&auth=2441748af9a673c55c7f8ec931de2c7d08e8d416&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Tertiary Color Range: Oilslick to Eldritch [i]or[/i] Tertiary color must match or be one off of Secondary. [/b] Tertiary Gene: Smoke or Thylacine. Like the Secondary range, Tertiaries were merely expanded. Ruby to Strawberry has OIlstick to Eldritch added to allow black range colors into the tertiary to reflect the 'dark' part of Dark Side. Red tones now must match the secondary due to the mix of bright and dark colors, and due to the Light Side's Tertiary requirement for the same reason. [u][b]Light Side Miraluka:[/b][/u] [i]Primary Color Range: Cream to Moon. Tan to Umber. (Cream, Antique, White, Moon. Tan, Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Dirt, Clay, Sable, Umber) Primary Gene: Iridescent. This is the same as the Base Miraluka.[/i] [b]Secondary Color Range: Sapphire to Caribbean.[/b] (Sapphire, Navy, Cobalt, Ultramarine, Blue, Periwinkle, Lapis, Splash, Cornflower, Sky, Stonewash, Overcast, Steel, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo, Azure, Caribbean) Light Side Miraluka have been narrowed down to blue range colors only to adhere to the Light Side being represented by blue range colors in Star Wars. This gives the Light Side a range of 18 colors for Secondary; the Dark Side Miraluka have a range of 10 colors. This will decrease the disparity between the two variants, and it also removes the overlap between Light Side Variants and Base Miraluka. The range stops at these colors due to Indigo's purple tones in Shimmer: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=112&auth=5c3c282d3a930a401ad53306b5e844b2cbbdf529&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And Teal's green tones in Shimmer: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=29&auth=35c1465eed743dc60333c588743853b4963018d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Tertiary Color Range: Cream to Moon, [i]or[/i] Tertiary color must match or be one off of Secondary. Tertiary Gene: Smoke or Thylacine. Like the Dark Side Variant, Light Side Miraluka can have a tertiary that resembles 'light' colors. Their Tertiary colors will also have to match or be one off of their Secondary due to the range of bright and dark colors within the Secondary range. [rule] That's about it! I'll be re-scrying everything to make sure that I didn't miss any colors that should not be part of the ranges. I'll also be around to answer any questions or comments about this. Thanks for looking all of that over!
@SilverOtter @Akasa @Luthyx @CaptainCatBug @Bluwingskitty @ImpossibleJedi4 @NaiveVaporeon

I hope Flight Rising's third anniversary and everything that came with it found everyone well! After a week of scrying all of the wonderful new colors, I've found the tentative color ranges for the Base and Variant Miraluka.

Most of these will be set, but I'd like to ask all of you for input on more questionable changes. I'll go through each change and explain why colors start and stop where they do, and why the ranges have moved around in general. Please take a moment to read through my summary at least, or skim over it all reading over bolded text. Bolded text is questionable and requires input from all of you, as it very likely affects your registered Miraluka or simply overhauls the previous requirements.

Anything in Italics has been left unchanged from the original, or is shared by all Miraluka and Variants. Primary colors and genes will all be the same as an example.
Quote:
Summary:

Primary ranges for all Miraluka and Variants have changed to Cream to Moon & Tan to Umber. This disqualifies Ice. This was done purposely, and it was done to eliminate Orca as an acceptable Tertiary. Orca Thylacine does not mesh well with the Miraluka's lore.

This is the most questionable change, and I would like to hear opinions on it. Suggestions? Thoughts? This will eliminate a few registered dragons, but Orca Thylacine is a problem.

Base Miraluka have had their Secondary range tightened to Cinnamon to Auburn. This should match up with their lore more - the Miraluka were fairly uninterested in personal gain in all manners of the word. Vanity wasn't that common, so bright colors were not sought after. This also eliminates the overlap between Base Miraluka and Light Side Variants.

Dark Side Miraluka had their Secondary range expanded without removing any current colors from the range. Tertiaries must now match or be one off of Secondaries due to the range of bright and dark colors within the Secondaries. Oilslick and Eldritch have been added to Black and Obsidian as acceptable Tertiaries.

Light Side Miraluka have had their Secondary Range tightened to blue range colors. This meshes more with Star Wars as a whole - the Light Side of the Force was generally portrayed as blue. Tertiary colors must match or be one off of the Secondary due to the range of Secondary colors. Cream to Moon are also acceptable as Tertiaries.

Base Miraluka:

Primary Color Range: Cream to Moon. Tan to Umber.
(Cream, Antique, White, Moon. Tan, Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Dirt, Clay, Sable, Umber)
Primary Gene: Iridescent.

Primary colors for all Miraluka and Variants were decided based on natural skin tone. As a near-human race, Miraluka had similar skin tones to humans.

Cream to Moon - You'll notice that this falls one short of Ice. This was done purposely due to the Tertiary color rule, "Tertiary color must match or be one off of Primary". If Ice had been included, Orca would have been a viable tertiary. Orca clashes with the Miraluka's lore. Much like their personalities, Miraluka tend to be rather muted in color relative to some other dragons (and if they are not muted in color, they use apparel to make themselves blend in).

Orca Smoke is fine:

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=689ca2b8f7b5528284df7e902a88c452304a7843&dummyext=prev.png

Orca Thylacine is not:

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=03edd0e3aa4e60f7b8fcb76dc56f36da1b089d3f&dummyext=prev.png

Tan to Umber - The range ended here due to the colors right next to them. Sand Iridescent did not look like a natural skin tone even if Caramel and Cinnamon may have passed. Similarly, Sand Iridescent didn't quite look natural either.

dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=106&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=106&auth=7ec2ff38e9bb3bb4541cfaa04f08d8e9251d8d0b&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=51&auth=4a68b266bdc1be975c353d989055c3c397ad497a&dummyext=prev.png

That said there are a few colors that are still questionable within this range. Clay and Dirt are the main ones, though an argument could be made for Slate.

I would prefer to keep this at Tan to Umber to allow a color range with a nice size. The other option would be to drop it down to a Tan to Latte range. 11 colors or only 7 colors.

Secondary Color Range: Cinnamon to Auburn.
(Cinnamon, Caramel, Sand, Tan, Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Dirt, Clay, Sable, Umber, Soil, Hickory, Tarnish, Ginger, Brown Chocolate, Auburn)
Secondary Gene: Shimmer or Stripes.

Both the Base Miraluka and the Light Side Variants had a very wide range, and it had overlap. With all the new colors, it was possible and likely to have eyeburning Miraluka. This range tightens the Miraluka's Secondary, removes overlap with Light Side Variants, and it should correspond with the Miraluka's lore more than it did before.

The top of the range stopped at Cinnamon due to Tangerine's brightness:

dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=49&auth=a30de1a58ebb827e5a9d5bd55ca0673088d3f463&dummyext=prev.png

The bottom of the range stopped at Auburn due to Copper's dark/light contrast with Stripes:

dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=106&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=94&auth=9b8ad8bfba8be351c0517dd10ef19584f1323a10&dummyext=prev.png

While the Light and Dark Side variants can have bright colors (as seen on the front page's new scries), the lore will hopefully cover this. Brighter colors could mean a stronger magical connection. The claim that the dragon is not actually that bright - the bright color is merely what other Miraluka see due to the magic around the dragon in question.

Fuchshia, Radioactive, Carrot, and Orchid didn't quite seem appropriate for the Miraluka to be sporting.

Tertiary Color Range: Tertiary color must match or be one off of Primary.
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly, Smoke, or Thylacine.

This is unlikely to change, but feel free to comment on it. Nothing here has changed.

Dark Side Miraluka:

(Cream, Antique, White, Moon. Tan, Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Dirt, Clay, Sable, Umber)

This is the exact same as Base Miraluka.

Secondary Color Range: Ruby to Strawberry.
(Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry, Red, Strawberry)
Secondary Gene: Shimmer or Stripes.

In Star Wars red typically refers to the Dark Side - you can click here to see an example of what happened to characters' backgrounds from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Secondary colors are staying in the red range for the Dark Side Miraluka for this reason. The range stopped at Ruby due to Vermillon's orange tones in Shimmer:

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=169&auth=8a7cec4a63278845417ddd8e3dc5ac3804a702de&dummyext=prev.png

Similarly Strawberry was a pink/orange:

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=168&auth=679795af5ee9f2a494daaca8eb0fc6afea05b068&dummyext=prev.png

While Ruby Shimmer is fairly pink, its red tone as Stripes redeems it:

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=86&auth=9f7174015e0ae32420c6e9bc25eda2a4ea2f31fc&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=86&auth=2441748af9a673c55c7f8ec931de2c7d08e8d416&dummyext=prev.png

Tertiary Color Range: Oilslick to Eldritch or Tertiary color must match or be one off of Secondary.
Tertiary Gene: Smoke or Thylacine.

Like the Secondary range, Tertiaries were merely expanded. Ruby to Strawberry has OIlstick to Eldritch added to allow black range colors into the tertiary to reflect the 'dark' part of Dark Side. Red tones now must match the secondary due to the mix of bright and dark colors, and due to the Light Side's Tertiary requirement for the same reason.

Light Side Miraluka:

This is the same as the Base Miraluka.

Secondary Color Range: Sapphire to Caribbean.
(Sapphire, Navy, Cobalt, Ultramarine, Blue, Periwinkle, Lapis, Splash, Cornflower, Sky, Stonewash, Overcast, Steel, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo, Azure, Caribbean)

Light Side Miraluka have been narrowed down to blue range colors only to adhere to the Light Side being represented by blue range colors in Star Wars. This gives the Light Side a range of 18 colors for Secondary; the Dark Side Miraluka have a range of 10 colors. This will decrease the disparity between the two variants, and it also removes the overlap between Light Side Variants and Base Miraluka.

The range stops at these colors due to Indigo's purple tones in Shimmer:

dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=112&auth=5c3c282d3a930a401ad53306b5e844b2cbbdf529&dummyext=prev.png

And Teal's green tones in Shimmer:

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=29&auth=35c1465eed743dc60333c588743853b4963018d2&dummyext=prev.png

Tertiary Color Range: Cream to Moon, or Tertiary color must match or be one off of Secondary.
Tertiary Gene: Smoke or Thylacine.

Like the Dark Side Variant, Light Side Miraluka can have a tertiary that resembles 'light' colors. Their Tertiary colors will also have to match or be one off of their Secondary due to the range of bright and dark colors within the Secondary range.

That's about it! I'll be re-scrying everything to make sure that I didn't miss any colors that should not be part of the ranges. I'll also be around to answer any questions or comments about this. Thanks for looking all of that over!
4UUQPPZ.gif
Planning to buy at least one pair of each subset of the Miraluka soon. The Sales hub will get a few alterations and possibly a new thread to avoid necro-ing it.
Planning to buy at least one pair of each subset of the Miraluka soon. The Sales hub will get a few alterations and possibly a new thread to avoid necro-ing it.
4UUQPPZ.gif
One breeding pair acquired - Base Miraluka with 100% chance of breeding XYX qualifying dragons and a nice secondary range of 14 colors. I'l post in the Sales Hub once I have pairs for Light and Dark Variants.
One breeding pair acquired - Base Miraluka with 100% chance of breeding XYX qualifying dragons and a nice secondary range of 14 colors. I'l post in the Sales Hub once I have pairs for Light and Dark Variants.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
when ones for sale i would like one. also i could do art for you
(AANnnd @eener9lilly you would like this)
@VoxxVoleur
when ones for sale i would like one. also i could do art for you
(AANnnd @eener9lilly you would like this)
Steelhound.gif
cool
cool
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@catcatamelia

I'm glad you like it! I didn't expect any responses until I got this fully revamped. Our Sales Hub is a little sparse right now, but I'll have more pairs soon. Would you like to be on the General, Base, Dark Side, or Light Side pinglist? (Or just my pair's pinglist?)

I'll definitely come back asking about art once there are more Miraluka to choose from.
@catcatamelia

I'm glad you like it! I didn't expect any responses until I got this fully revamped. Our Sales Hub is a little sparse right now, but I'll have more pairs soon. Would you like to be on the General, Base, Dark Side, or Light Side pinglist? (Or just my pair's pinglist?)

I'll definitely come back asking about art once there are more Miraluka to choose from.
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11