Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Breeds - Faes!
1 2 3
i have poison faes,check them out!
i have poison faes,check them out!
I saw a lot of awesome faes, but I think these are my two faves:

@Loelya21 Anura looks like coral in the ocean :)

@stephmcquizzle Let me guess, Raven's a Teen Titan fandragon?
I saw a lot of awesome faes, but I think these are my two faves:

@Loelya21 Anura looks like coral in the ocean :)

@stephmcquizzle Let me guess, Raven's a Teen Titan fandragon?
fLdYOuE.png JrZGMGx.png yvMj9jM.png
yCbB7XD.png cHa0MYt.png yZFrBUC.png
ct2DDh7.png zLwbKxI.png QetF0Qf.png
v2PJF9u.png
Chara was here =)
@neopets12

ah thank you so much!! <3

also... do you play neopets? XD I do
@neopets12

ah thank you so much!! <3

also... do you play neopets? XD I do
52bQegH.pngVnj3K4F.png52bQegH.png
@Loelya21 you're welcome! and yes, I do :D sweety88991233 is my username.
@Loelya21 you're welcome! and yes, I do :D sweety88991233 is my username.
fLdYOuE.png JrZGMGx.png yvMj9jM.png
yCbB7XD.png cHa0MYt.png yZFrBUC.png
ct2DDh7.png zLwbKxI.png QetF0Qf.png
v2PJF9u.png
Chara was here =)
@Papermonkey I'm really digging Yrzebeth's style.
@Papermonkey I'm really digging Yrzebeth's style.
AmrWmHB.gif
@PoppyCrown Aww, thank yous! (Wow, that fae on your icon is pretty!)
@PoppyCrown Aww, thank yous! (Wow, that fae on your icon is pretty!)
tumblr_okcur61emY1rss9tpo3_r1_500.jpg
@neopets12 she is! :)
@neopets12 she is! :)
HUGE LIST since I really do love faes, but here we go!!! (I only made it through the first 22 pages ;n;)

@Flowey Nyx is beautiful oh my gosh?? Their colour scheme is gorgeous as is, but that skin + apparel combo... Earthy dragons are a++

@CrypticGirl I'm super excited to see how Xylina's going to come out!! I love those colours and the citrine jewelry + leaflace accent are two of my favourite things aaaaa ;u;

@Denryu Sand and ivory... my weakness... ;o; Man I would steal him so hard you have no idea!!!! (Hilariously enough, I have a boy named Casimir in my lair too!! He cost me... a lot... but he was WORTH IT)

@mewpoo WOW What a great hatch with Sahara??? How??????? I'm crying with envy right now. Plus the sylvan apparel really add to the bringer of life thing!

@Shadria I guess I'm just a sucker for midnight or shadow with dark reds, but danG. I really like Nightshadow!! (Plus a 5 digit first gen?? Are they your progen?)

@Trickilicky Silvermist!!! Is so!!! Pretty!!! The accent completes her. She just oozes grace and magic and all that fancy stuff. Also, I love Fluxx. So much. (Is your entire lair this coordinated??)

@PoppyCrown I'm SCREAMING over Aata?? How??? My favourite off the post, hands down. I have no words.

@Shwarzwind Vex is so well dressed!! Most of the time I find the waistcoats more silly and fun than serious, but he looks very proper B)

@StitchedinIce Shirahime... The very definition of ice queen if I ever saw one. I like how the wings just cover up the spots where the accent disappears!! It feels nicer that way.

@voxx Mannequin is lovely *O* I'm a sucker for platinum/thistle, and butterfly looks so good with the obsidian! Platinum ripple gives a creepier look too, and just Works with everything.

@Lunaia GAIA. WOW. I took a sharp breath when I saw her. The accent!! With butterfly!!!!!! Just slay me right now.

@Barrypaws Harvey is just so lovely to look at :') Looks very warm and autumn-y, and rust iri is so great!! I really like how the cobwebs work the best though, dang. It makes the wings a little fancier without taking away from the comfy feeling!!

@Warhawk Ladon's colours. *O* I usually don't like JUST iri/shim on faes, and I rarely like sand iri/shim and yet here I am. You made me love it. A lot. Those colours just make me feel so good.

@graspurv Notre looks like he would kick so much *** oh man. The orange doesn't feel overpowering at all, and actually makes the white/greys look better!!

@YoshiyaKiryu Mercury... and Puck... are so gorgeous... *O* The sylvan stuff and silks look SO good!!

@Korynia HOW did Cog have a wildclaw??? Oh my gosh???
HUGE LIST since I really do love faes, but here we go!!! (I only made it through the first 22 pages ;n;)

@Flowey Nyx is beautiful oh my gosh?? Their colour scheme is gorgeous as is, but that skin + apparel combo... Earthy dragons are a++

@CrypticGirl I'm super excited to see how Xylina's going to come out!! I love those colours and the citrine jewelry + leaflace accent are two of my favourite things aaaaa ;u;

@Denryu Sand and ivory... my weakness... ;o; Man I would steal him so hard you have no idea!!!! (Hilariously enough, I have a boy named Casimir in my lair too!! He cost me... a lot... but he was WORTH IT)

@mewpoo WOW What a great hatch with Sahara??? How??????? I'm crying with envy right now. Plus the sylvan apparel really add to the bringer of life thing!

@Shadria I guess I'm just a sucker for midnight or shadow with dark reds, but danG. I really like Nightshadow!! (Plus a 5 digit first gen?? Are they your progen?)

@Trickilicky Silvermist!!! Is so!!! Pretty!!! The accent completes her. She just oozes grace and magic and all that fancy stuff. Also, I love Fluxx. So much. (Is your entire lair this coordinated??)

@PoppyCrown I'm SCREAMING over Aata?? How??? My favourite off the post, hands down. I have no words.

@Shwarzwind Vex is so well dressed!! Most of the time I find the waistcoats more silly and fun than serious, but he looks very proper B)

@StitchedinIce Shirahime... The very definition of ice queen if I ever saw one. I like how the wings just cover up the spots where the accent disappears!! It feels nicer that way.

@voxx Mannequin is lovely *O* I'm a sucker for platinum/thistle, and butterfly looks so good with the obsidian! Platinum ripple gives a creepier look too, and just Works with everything.

@Lunaia GAIA. WOW. I took a sharp breath when I saw her. The accent!! With butterfly!!!!!! Just slay me right now.

@Barrypaws Harvey is just so lovely to look at :') Looks very warm and autumn-y, and rust iri is so great!! I really like how the cobwebs work the best though, dang. It makes the wings a little fancier without taking away from the comfy feeling!!

@Warhawk Ladon's colours. *O* I usually don't like JUST iri/shim on faes, and I rarely like sand iri/shim and yet here I am. You made me love it. A lot. Those colours just make me feel so good.

@graspurv Notre looks like he would kick so much *** oh man. The orange doesn't feel overpowering at all, and actually makes the white/greys look better!!

@YoshiyaKiryu Mercury... and Puck... are so gorgeous... *O* The sylvan stuff and silks look SO good!!

@Korynia HOW did Cog have a wildclaw??? Oh my gosh???
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Yup. Nightshadow's my Custom Progen and Pinkamena is her first born. ^^
@Chomeister
Yup. Nightshadow's my Custom Progen and Pinkamena is her first born. ^^
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Chomeister, I have no idea! I bred Cog with a Wildclaw for a fodder nest amd out popped baby Murra, a wildclaw. I didn't exalt the wildclaw (obviously) and they're both sitting comfy in my lair. :3
@Chomeister, I have no idea! I bred Cog with a Wildclaw for a fodder nest amd out popped baby Murra, a wildclaw. I didn't exalt the wildclaw (obviously) and they're both sitting comfy in my lair. :3
hoards all1194.png1196.pngand15291.png22258.png20826.png
1 2 3