Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Breeds - Faes!
1 2 3

Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here!

Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here!
@Mitsuara

MintLeaf is so beautiful ;A;
@Mitsuara

MintLeaf is so beautiful ;A;
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Mistycloud
Thank you! I'm hoping to get petals for her when it come out. u.u
Your Glory is really pretty too!
@Mistycloud
Thank you! I'm hoping to get petals for her when it come out. u.u
Your Glory is really pretty too!
pwyw_headshots_button_by_mitsuara-da3a81h.pngdanaus_icon_by_mitsuara-dag8xj5.pngcouple_adopt_button_by_mitsuara-dbbg80f.png
@Mitsuara

@Mitsuara

anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@graspurv

literally all of your faes are perfection oh my goodness
Fugl is absolutely gorgeous with those wings and her genes match so well and her apparel is all very warm and graceful and asdfghjkl;

Notre is adorable??? ferocious little moth child
and that accent with all that white and touch of orange aaa

Last but definitely not least is Folke. Astronomer fae? heck yes. plus the solar blades and gold silks go together especially well and then there's the gold on the crown and astronomer's tools
he's just
they're all just

perfection

I'm sorry for the rant but wow I love me some faes
@graspurv

literally all of your faes are perfection oh my goodness
Fugl is absolutely gorgeous with those wings and her genes match so well and her apparel is all very warm and graceful and asdfghjkl;

Notre is adorable??? ferocious little moth child
and that accent with all that white and touch of orange aaa

Last but definitely not least is Folke. Astronomer fae? heck yes. plus the solar blades and gold silks go together especially well and then there's the gold on the crown and astronomer's tools
he's just
they're all just

perfection

I'm sorry for the rant but wow I love me some faes
@Kushiel

Your fae are gorgeous.
@Kushiel

Your fae are gorgeous.
MementoMoe
@Betta oh wow o: this is the cutest thing ever omg?? im seriously not sure how to handle all this praise aaaah thank you so much, this really made very, very happy! thank you so so so so much [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/08111ef28a4eabecb18d56f540eeb547/tumblr_inline_mgr5x2azBW1qcqwuv.gif[/img]
@Betta oh wow o: this is the cutest thing ever omg?? im seriously not sure how to handle all this praise aaaah

thank you so much, this really made very, very happy! thank you so so so so much

tumblr_inline_mgr5x2azBW1qcqwuv.gif
gpffYLK.gif
@MementoMoe

Aww thank you! It took quite some time to really make them shine.I'm glad you like them.
@MementoMoe

Aww thank you! It took quite some time to really make them shine.I'm glad you like them.
@Fauxsynder
Cricket is amazing! The Circuit just POPS on her with the Denim.
@Fauxsynder
UOE82cg.png5CDWSYQ.jpgtumblr_inline_npdwc6vY5R1qjsxoz_500.gif
Sales: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2870348
[quote name="Tindi11" date=2016-02-08 18:08:53] @Fauxsynder Cricket is amazing! The Circuit just POPS on her with the Denim. [/quote] Thank you so much!! Yes, I was really happy with her and she's made some absolutely gorgeous babies as well. Among my favorites in my hoard <3
Tindi11 wrote on 2016-02-08:
@Fauxsynder
Thank you so much!! Yes, I was really happy with her and she's made some absolutely gorgeous babies as well. Among my favorites in my hoard <3
1 2 3