Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Tigers - Updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Chaos199 Got it, thanks :D
@Chaos199 Got it, thanks :D
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
A baby White Tiger hatched today :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22524466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225245/22524466_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm thinking 20-25k for her @EarthTiger
A baby White Tiger hatched today :D

22524466_350.png

I'm thinking 20-25k for her

@EarthTiger
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Chaos199 She's pretty! :D
@Chaos199 She's pretty! :D
Bump! Anyone interested in a White Tiger baby?
Bump! Anyone interested in a White Tiger baby?
I fixed the link. Apparently it wasn't working...
I fixed the link. Apparently it wasn't working...
@Vanillart

So i can keep the maltese tiger info handy
@Vanillart

So i can keep the maltese tiger info handy
@EarthTiger I saw this forum a few days back and, although I don't usually find myself drawn to subspecies, I really like the idea of this one! I especially like the malt tigers! I scavenged through the AH earlier today and I found this girl and picked her up, so I might eventually get her the genes to be a malt, or at least look like one lol (although I'm not quite sure what the restrictions on this subspecies are if there are any? I was considering breeding her once while she still has seraph just to get the achievement.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11953006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119531/11953006_350.png[/img] [/url] Eventually she'll look like this (once I get the $$) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=26&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=0&tert=10&elem=5&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img]
@EarthTiger
I saw this forum a few days back and, although I don't usually find myself drawn to subspecies, I really like the idea of this one! I especially like the malt tigers! I scavenged through the AH earlier today and I found this girl and picked her up, so I might eventually get her the genes to be a malt, or at least look like one lol (although I'm not quite sure what the restrictions on this subspecies are if there are any? I was considering breeding her once while she still has seraph just to get the achievement.)

11953006_350.png

Eventually she'll look like this (once I get the $$)

dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=26&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=0&tert=10&elem=5&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png
Z3Lt3uB.png
@endlessnotebook She's a pretty lady! :D while I did have an eye colour restriction before, I'm thinking of removing it for the sake of simplicity.
There are restrictions for each type under their image in the first post :) For Malts, the only thing she'd need to fully qualify is Piebald, Basic, and Thylacine. Other than that, she's good to go!

I'm glad to see your interest ^^ they're not too popular, but I'm still proud of my tigers!
@endlessnotebook She's a pretty lady! :D while I did have an eye colour restriction before, I'm thinking of removing it for the sake of simplicity.
There are restrictions for each type under their image in the first post :) For Malts, the only thing she'd need to fully qualify is Piebald, Basic, and Thylacine. Other than that, she's good to go!

I'm glad to see your interest ^^ they're not too popular, but I'm still proud of my tigers!
@EarthTiger Yay, that's good to hear! I was slightly worried that there may have been a restriction on her or something since she's been bred before while she wasn't part of the subspecies (the one time I wanted to find a young dragon I found one that was a year old lol). And yeah, this subspecies idea is neat! I feel like I've seen similar ideas before, but none that actually used any basic genes. I rarely find myself drawn to dragons with basic, much less basic genes that are primary or secondary but it looks really nice on these guys ^^
@EarthTiger Yay, that's good to hear! I was slightly worried that there may have been a restriction on her or something since she's been bred before while she wasn't part of the subspecies (the one time I wanted to find a young dragon I found one that was a year old lol). And yeah, this subspecies idea is neat! I feel like I've seen similar ideas before, but none that actually used any basic genes. I rarely find myself drawn to dragons with basic, much less basic genes that are primary or secondary but it looks really nice on these guys ^^
Z3Lt3uB.png
@endlessnotebook I don't mind Basic so long as it's not a tert ^^ I'm hoping the new colours will add more variety! An orange that has a white underbelly would be better than using Orange Piebald, in my opinion, though the closest colour I see to that is Creamsicle. It would also be nice if there was an orange or even blue colour that had black stripes when it was in Tiger gene form. I'm also really picky though XD
And I have seen a few similar ideas too! One was with dragons that looked to be based on Tasmanian tigers (rather than real tigers), and someone else had a similar idea to mine, though it was for cats in general.
@endlessnotebook I don't mind Basic so long as it's not a tert ^^ I'm hoping the new colours will add more variety! An orange that has a white underbelly would be better than using Orange Piebald, in my opinion, though the closest colour I see to that is Creamsicle. It would also be nice if there was an orange or even blue colour that had black stripes when it was in Tiger gene form. I'm also really picky though XD
And I have seen a few similar ideas too! One was with dragons that looked to be based on Tasmanian tigers (rather than real tigers), and someone else had a similar idea to mine, though it was for cats in general.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10