Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Tigers - Updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TygressDream I can't believe this appeared on google XD I have two right now for sale. They're Standard Tigers (one has Bronze secondary), if you're interested. I can lower the price of the one baby to 10k instead of 15k, if needed
@TygressDream I can't believe this appeared on google XD I have two right now for sale. They're Standard Tigers (one has Bronze secondary), if you're interested. I can lower the price of the one baby to 10k instead of 15k, if needed
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Chaos199 I grabbed the orange secondary :) It was so hard to choose but the more fiery look appealed to me in the end. Now the tiger collection begins, lol. I just need to figure out lair space for another collection.
@Chaos199 I grabbed the orange secondary :) It was so hard to choose but the more fiery look appealed to me in the end. Now the tiger collection begins, lol. I just need to figure out lair space for another collection.
I collect tangerine/rose/tangerine dragons and tangerine dragons in general.
feeeshyprance_zps9cc9cc76.gif091b5f96-85eb-428e-b771-f2943edae8eb.jpg
@TygressDream No rush, a lot of my pairs need genes anyway ^^ So far I'm the only person with breeding pairs

@EarthTiger Hopefully I can get some more Thylacine genes soon. Maybe with the next dom :D
@TygressDream No rush, a lot of my pairs need genes anyway ^^ So far I'm the only person with breeding pairs

@EarthTiger Hopefully I can get some more Thylacine genes soon. Maybe with the next dom :D
@Chaos199 That would be awesome :D
@Chaos199 That would be awesome :D
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger Vanilla now has Thylacine!

@Kationi Did you still want a Snow Tiger? I'm breeding Vanilla and Bit now, so they have a 50% chance of Coatl babies (they only laid two eggs...)
@EarthTiger Vanilla now has Thylacine!

@Kationi Did you still want a Snow Tiger? I'm breeding Vanilla and Bit now, so they have a 50% chance of Coatl babies (they only laid two eggs...)
@Chaos199 For sure, I'd love to buy a Snow Tiger ^^ Ping me when the nest hatches. Hopefully there will be a Coatl baby!
@Chaos199 For sure, I'd love to buy a Snow Tiger ^^ Ping me when the nest hatches. Hopefully there will be a Coatl baby!
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@Kationi Success! One male and one female too :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25117460] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251175/25117460_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25117461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251175/25117461_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I'd price them at about 15k Now I gotta run, I'm going to a drive-in to see that new Tarzan movie here in Canada lol don't know if they have that where you are :)
@Kationi Success! One male and one female too :)

25117460_350.png

25117461_350.png

I think I'd price them at about 15k

Now I gotta run, I'm going to a drive-in to see that new Tarzan movie here in Canada lol don't know if they have that where you are :)
@Chaos199 Ooh, they are so cute ; ___ ; They look fluffy! I'd love to buy the male one.

My city will get a drive-in soon, but they are veeery rare in my country. I've never ever seen one.
@Chaos199 Ooh, they are so cute ; ___ ; They look fluffy! I'd love to buy the male one.

My city will get a drive-in soon, but they are veeery rare in my country. I've never ever seen one.
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@Kationi I'll send a crossroads :D

This one I went to is the only one I've ever seen in my province (not that I travel all over the place), and it's at least 2 hours away from my hometown. I was visiting my grandma's for the weekend and they have one up there. I love watching movies from the comfort of a vehicle lol I wish there was one in my town, but the place is probably too small for something like that. Maybe one day...

The Tarzan movie was awesome :D So was the one after it, Central Intelligence. We didn't stay for the third; by the end of the second, it was after 1 in the morning!
@Kationi I'll send a crossroads :D

This one I went to is the only one I've ever seen in my province (not that I travel all over the place), and it's at least 2 hours away from my hometown. I was visiting my grandma's for the weekend and they have one up there. I love watching movies from the comfort of a vehicle lol I wish there was one in my town, but the place is probably too small for something like that. Maybe one day...

The Tarzan movie was awesome :D So was the one after it, Central Intelligence. We didn't stay for the third; by the end of the second, it was after 1 in the morning!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10