Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Tundra Subspecies] Arctic Gales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Vengrahdiin

Thank you!

@Crazydoll86

Just send the crossroads for the one you want and I'll accept it. :)
@Vengrahdiin

Thank you!

@Crazydoll86

Just send the crossroads for the one you want and I'll accept it. :)
FjGY6Bl.png
@Lomedraug (I should stop pinging myself instead of peaple. XD lol )Thank you so much. ^__^ Im really happy right now but its lucky I bought another expansion. XD erghh
@Lomedraug (I should stop pinging myself instead of peaple. XD lol )Thank you so much. ^__^ Im really happy right now but its lucky I bought another expansion. XD erghh
@Crazydoll86

I believe that's the fastest I've ever sold a hatchling without putting it up on the Auction House. XD I'm glad you're happy with it and enjoy!
@Crazydoll86

I believe that's the fastest I've ever sold a hatchling without putting it up on the Auction House. XD I'm glad you're happy with it and enjoy!
FjGY6Bl.png
@Lomedraug This is the first tundra I ever bought. XD For some reason Im not found of them except your project. Since I saw your project zi started to notice pretty ones. Im gonna be in trouble already thinking for a pretty boyfriend for her. Yey
@Lomedraug This is the first tundra I ever bought. XD For some reason Im not found of them except your project. Since I saw your project zi started to notice pretty ones. Im gonna be in trouble already thinking for a pretty boyfriend for her. Yey
@Lomedraug how long could you hold the other girl? It's not a matter of treasure at the moment but space - I am training a few dragons for someone and just hatched a nest of 5 so I really need to move some dragons before I buy any new ones but I would def be interested ;_; if you have any other offers tho I would be okay with waiting for the next nest! My poor lair is a mess right now and working on revamping it, so waiting wouldn't the worst thing lmao - but def still interested in one at some point, so if not her then the next nest.
@Lomedraug how long could you hold the other girl? It's not a matter of treasure at the moment but space - I am training a few dragons for someone and just hatched a nest of 5 so I really need to move some dragons before I buy any new ones but I would def be interested ;_; if you have any other offers tho I would be okay with waiting for the next nest! My poor lair is a mess right now and working on revamping it, so waiting wouldn't the worst thing lmao - but def still interested in one at some point, so if not her then the next nest.
@theroiprocepios

I can hold her up to 3 days. :) I have a couple of fodder nests hatching tomorrow since the Battle of the First Four is starting up, but I have a few adults I'm already planning on exalting so it won't be a space issue for me.
@theroiprocepios

I can hold her up to 3 days. :) I have a couple of fodder nests hatching tomorrow since the Battle of the First Four is starting up, but I have a few adults I'm already planning on exalting so it won't be a space issue for me.
FjGY6Bl.png
@Lomedraug Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you (I almost did, thank god I keep my pings lmao) and I have a couple dragons on reserve being claimed today and as soon as these CR go through I'll send you a CR for the tundra - thank you so much for holding her for me
@Lomedraug Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you (I almost did, thank god I keep my pings lmao) and I have a couple dragons on reserve being claimed today and as soon as these CR go through I'll send you a CR for the tundra - thank you so much for holding her for me
@theroiprocepios

a bit late but you're welcome! For some reason I didn't see your message until now! Enjoy your little tundra. :3
@theroiprocepios

a bit late but you're welcome! For some reason I didn't see your message until now! Enjoy your little tundra. :3
FjGY6Bl.png
@Lomedraug [b]These two Windswept Floes just hatched, one male and one female! They are 20K on the Auction House. [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202005/20200431_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202005/20200432_350.png[/img]
@Lomedraug
These two Windswept Floes just hatched, one male and one female! They are 20K on the Auction House.

20200431_350.png
20200432_350.png
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Vengrahdiin

I don't know why I didn't get the ping for this, but I'll add them to the sales portion later today. :)
@Vengrahdiin

I don't know why I didn't get the ping for this, but I'll add them to the sales portion later today. :)
FjGY6Bl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23