Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Windsongs - Skysongs
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38
@Amberowl28 More Primal Windsong!! Breeze is so lovely, congratulations! I love the Reedcleft Resonance with Wind Primals, aaah. Also, I am obviously not paintminion or affiliated with this in any way beyond an intense interest in the subspecies, but I hope it's okay that I took the liberty of searching the database— your Skysong is registered but under a different name (skygiver) and owner (probably the person you bought him from), and neither of your Windsongs are registered at the moment. Since the spreadsheet is self-editing, you can edit/add them yourself if you'd like! I can also help out and add/edit their info for you if you can't access spreadsheets or just don't feel comfortable doing so, so they're in the system for the next time paintminion does approvals. Just ping me if you want me to do that. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@Amberowl28 More Primal Windsong!! Breeze is so lovely, congratulations! I love the Reedcleft Resonance with Wind Primals, aaah.

Also, I am obviously not paintminion or affiliated with this in any way beyond an intense interest in the subspecies, but I hope it's okay that I took the liberty of searching the database— your Skysong is registered but under a different name (skygiver) and owner (probably the person you bought him from), and neither of your Windsongs are registered at the moment.

Since the spreadsheet is self-editing, you can edit/add them yourself if you'd like! I can also help out and add/edit their info for you if you can't access spreadsheets or just don't feel comfortable doing so, so they're in the system for the next time paintminion does approvals. Just ping me if you want me to do that.
@mothscale
Yes i couldn't believe it when she hatched out shes perfect!
Thanks for the help i think i've got them registered correctly although feel free to make any corrections if i messed up somewhere. Not sure if this is the place but if anyone is after a hatchling anytime just pm me and i'll put them on a nest.
@mothscale
Yes i couldn't believe it when she hatched out shes perfect!
Thanks for the help i think i've got them registered correctly although feel free to make any corrections if i messed up somewhere. Not sure if this is the place but if anyone is after a hatchling anytime just pm me and i'll put them on a nest.
Wing-_L.png.The Amber Scrolls Project KsT5unQ.png
@Amberowl28 Everything looks great to my untrained eye; I just added the Skysong registry number of Breeze's dad to her parent information, I hope that's okay! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] I am in full Windsong/Skysong hype mode today.
@Amberowl28 Everything looks great to my untrained eye; I just added the Skysong registry number of Breeze's dad to her parent information, I hope that's okay! I am in full Windsong/Skysong hype mode today.
@mothscale No that's great knew i'd miss something. They really are pretty, i was going to do a whole long breed for a primal thing but she popped out of the first nest!
@mothscale No that's great knew i'd miss something. They really are pretty, i was going to do a whole long breed for a primal thing but she popped out of the first nest!
@mothscale

OMG! Congratulations, that is one lucky hatchie you have there! Yamase is a beautiful name, as well! May she grow to be a truly magical Windsong! She definitely needs a bigger bio now. She's special!

Also thank you for helping out! Now that we finally got the Poetry Competition judging announced, I can get back to my job here. All help is appreciated though!

@Amberowl28

Welcome to the club! I will hop on soon and get the registry tidied up and all! Consider your dragons approved! I will do an approval update post later today. :-)

@mothscale

OMG! Congratulations, that is one lucky hatchie you have there! Yamase is a beautiful name, as well! May she grow to be a truly magical Windsong! She definitely needs a bigger bio now. She's special!

Also thank you for helping out! Now that we finally got the Poetry Competition judging announced, I can get back to my job here. All help is appreciated though!

@Amberowl28

Welcome to the club! I will hop on soon and get the registry tidied up and all! Consider your dragons approved! I will do an approval update post later today. :-)

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Thanks!
@paintminion Thanks!
@paintminion

(Just me...I’m not stalking you, no I’m not!)

I recently bought a windsong and want to alter their genes. Should I wait until that is completed to register them?
@paintminion

(Just me...I’m not stalking you, no I’m not!)

I recently bought a windsong and want to alter their genes. Should I wait until that is completed to register them?
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png

I have caught up on checking registries, with a few notes added below!

@Argante
@Sinjin
@Stormhawke
@wombatknowsall - see note below
@itsThirteen - see note below
@BrassGoddess - see note below
@Wolfstarblade
@SpindaSwirlz - see note below
@Medievalredragon
@AbyssalKing
@Oreina - see note below
@Pidgen - see note below
@Storygeek
@mothscale
@Amberowl28

@wombatknowsall

Please remember to add the Registration Numbers of your dragons onto their badges!

@itsThirteen

Updated the Registry Information of your dragon Winding, Reg #269. If you are not the current owner of the dragon, please let me know. Otherwise do feel free to add the Registry badge for this dragon to their bio!

@BrassGoddess

I updated the owner and Registry info for your dragon Cantochinook. If you are not the current owner, please let me know, and feel free to add the Registry badge for this dragon to their bio.

@SpindaSwirlz

I updated the Registry for your dragon Weifeng with name and new owner. If you are not the current owner, please let me know, and feel free to add the Registry badge for this dragon to their bio.

@Oreina

Your dragons Breeze and Glirsul have been approved! Please toss a Registry Badge and their numbers on their bios! Everyone loves a pretty bio :-)

@Pidgen

Your dragons Windchime, Reed, Sweepy, Huffer, Puffer have been approved and their parents updated. Please toss a Registry Badge and their numbers on their bios! Everyone loves a pretty bio :-)

I have caught up on checking registries, with a few notes added below!

@Argante
@Sinjin
@Stormhawke
@wombatknowsall - see note below
@itsThirteen - see note below
@BrassGoddess - see note below
@Wolfstarblade
@SpindaSwirlz - see note below
@Medievalredragon
@AbyssalKing
@Oreina - see note below
@Pidgen - see note below
@Storygeek
@mothscale
@Amberowl28

@wombatknowsall

Please remember to add the Registration Numbers of your dragons onto their badges!

@itsThirteen

Updated the Registry Information of your dragon Winding, Reg #269. If you are not the current owner of the dragon, please let me know. Otherwise do feel free to add the Registry badge for this dragon to their bio!

@BrassGoddess

I updated the owner and Registry info for your dragon Cantochinook. If you are not the current owner, please let me know, and feel free to add the Registry badge for this dragon to their bio.

@SpindaSwirlz

I updated the Registry for your dragon Weifeng with name and new owner. If you are not the current owner, please let me know, and feel free to add the Registry badge for this dragon to their bio.

@Oreina

Your dragons Breeze and Glirsul have been approved! Please toss a Registry Badge and their numbers on their bios! Everyone loves a pretty bio :-)

@Pidgen

Your dragons Windchime, Reed, Sweepy, Huffer, Puffer have been approved and their parents updated. Please toss a Registry Badge and their numbers on their bios! Everyone loves a pretty bio :-)

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Storygeek

You can update the registry as needed! Register and enjoy! Make a beautiful bio :-)
@Storygeek

You can update the registry as needed! Register and enjoy! Make a beautiful bio :-)
Thank you so much! And yeah, I'm definitely going to have to do things up pretty and write some lore for her— I was expecting to have [i]way[/i] more time to brainstorm ideas since all my other projects are taking so long. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Thank you so much! And yeah, I'm definitely going to have to do things up pretty and write some lore for her— I was expecting to have way more time to brainstorm ideas since all my other projects are taking so long.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38