Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Windsongs - Skysongs
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
This post is the last time I will remind folks to sign up for the Windsong/Skysong News & Sales Pinglist. [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1669907][img]https://i.imgur.com/9c5Em6U.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center]Heyla Windsong/Skysong Subspecies Fans! I will delete the spreadsheet pinglist in favor of the new one after today, so please, if you want to get a ping when Windsong news or sales come around, please add yourself to the new pinglist, thank you! I am not separating News and Sales because we do not ping enough to really matter much, plus I need to deal with less work, rather than more. One pinglist, one ping only. Pinglist info will be added to the first page for those who wish to sell a dragon--like me! [pinglist=18025][/center] Old News Pings @paintminion @Potterhead @Ruffian @Zenhugz @Vengrahdiin @laticat @littlebrownmoth @Katarzyna @Siris @Halfnotewhistle @Stormhawke @RxskyChxnce @Wolfstarblade @Zombrigit @smoldervulture @shoujoglitter @LilacDragon @FenJi @Suncrow @Mendokusai @Yusaku @yellowstarfish @GalaxyElixir @MinnowFox @OceanAbyss @quillinthestars @FOXHOUND @HylianPharaoh @Zytolo @SparrowHound @PlagueR0dent @counterklock @Hidranea @hollowmooon @ShadowLessHC98 Old Buyers Pings @paintminion @Stormhawke @Sinjin @quillinthestars @Zytolo @xxHenry1025xx @Mages @ShadowLessHC98 Old Sellers Pings @paintminion @Stormhawke @Sinjin @KittyTheLioness @quillinthestars @HylianPharaoh @Yusaku @Zombrigit @Fireflicker
This post is the last time I will remind folks to sign up for the Windsong/Skysong News & Sales Pinglist.

9c5Em6U.png

Heyla Windsong/Skysong Subspecies Fans!

I will delete the spreadsheet pinglist in favor of the new one after today, so please, if you want to get a ping when Windsong news or sales come around, please add yourself to the new pinglist, thank you!

I am not separating News and Sales because we do not ping enough to really matter much, plus I need to deal with less work, rather than more. One pinglist, one ping only. Pinglist info will be added to the first page for those who wish to sell a dragon--like me!

Old News Pings
@paintminion @Potterhead @Ruffian @Zenhugz @Vengrahdiin @laticat @littlebrownmoth @Katarzyna @Siris @Halfnotewhistle @Stormhawke @RxskyChxnce @Wolfstarblade @Zombrigit @smoldervulture @shoujoglitter @LilacDragon @FenJi @Suncrow @Mendokusai @Yusaku @yellowstarfish @GalaxyElixir @MinnowFox @OceanAbyss @quillinthestars @FOXHOUND @HylianPharaoh @Zytolo @SparrowHound @PlagueR0dent @counterklock @Hidranea @hollowmooon @ShadowLessHC98

Old Buyers Pings
@paintminion @Stormhawke @Sinjin @quillinthestars @Zytolo @xxHenry1025xx @Mages @ShadowLessHC98

Old Sellers Pings
@paintminion @Stormhawke @Sinjin @KittyTheLioness @quillinthestars @HylianPharaoh @Yusaku @Zombrigit
@Fireflicker
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Hi! I just purchased her and added her to the registry! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93318341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933184/93318341_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi! I just purchased her and added her to the registry!
93318341_350.png
@Shalex

Congratulations! A good dragon to use to show off all the new badges from Mistral Jam coming up!
@Shalex

Congratulations! A good dragon to use to show off all the new badges from Mistral Jam coming up!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
[center]My boy i just bought earlier today! He already had the lore in his bio but i didn't see him in the registry so i went and added him :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93272801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932729/93272801_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
My boy i just bought earlier today! He already had the lore in his bio but i didn't see him in the registry so i went and added him :D

93272801_350.png
34813.png17499.png51945.png17500.png34814.png
@BlooTheDragon

Nice glowing eyes! The power of Noodledad compelled you?

Once added to the registry, go grab your registry badge and add the number too to the bio!
@BlooTheDragon

Nice glowing eyes! The power of Noodledad compelled you?

Once added to the registry, go grab your registry badge and add the number too to the bio!
@paintminion oh hello again! yes haha i'd been wanting one of these for a while, decided to nab one today :D i found the link in the bio which led me here!

And will do on it now thanks!
@paintminion oh hello again! yes haha i'd been wanting one of these for a while, decided to nab one today :D i found the link in the bio which led me here!

And will do on it now thanks!
@BlooTheDragon

Awesome! Sales of Windsongs are just crazy right now, I thought I had enough for Mist Jam, but mine are all gone. I have three more nests, hoping to get them out there and people will still want some.

But Glowing Eyes, yea, that really looks great! I don't know that I have ever had one born with glowing eyes yet!
@BlooTheDragon

Awesome! Sales of Windsongs are just crazy right now, I thought I had enough for Mist Jam, but mine are all gone. I have three more nests, hoping to get them out there and people will still want some.

But Glowing Eyes, yea, that really looks great! I don't know that I have ever had one born with glowing eyes yet!
@paintminion aahhh i cheated a little and bought a vial for the eyes! He did have goat ones before and while they were lovely the glowing ones were too perfect to pass up so i splurged for them haha!

And i can imagine with Mistral Jamboree coming up! It's going to be my first one (i joined late last year!) so i'm really excited for it :3 I hope you are able to get some good sales for your next batch!
@paintminion aahhh i cheated a little and bought a vial for the eyes! He did have goat ones before and while they were lovely the glowing ones were too perfect to pass up so i splurged for them haha!

And i can imagine with Mistral Jamboree coming up! It's going to be my first one (i joined late last year!) so i'm really excited for it :3 I hope you are able to get some good sales for your next batch!
@BlooTheDragon enjoy MistJam! Swing by the Story and Poetry Contest! Open NOW! Great prizes :-)
@BlooTheDragon enjoy MistJam! Swing by the Story and Poetry Contest! Open NOW! Great prizes :-)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38