Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Arcane Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ShadowRising - Sure! Thanks for your interest. o 3o~
@ShadowRising - Sure! Thanks for your interest. o 3o~
NOZQTbx.pnggU2ykYl.pngJJQxzF1.png
@Alazdriel Uhhhh I love the ones with Thylacine. I think I'll take the male SD. Let me just make some space, if that's okay. Will you send a CR or do I need to buy it in AH?
@Alazdriel Uhhhh I love the ones with Thylacine. I think I'll take the male SD. Let me just make some space, if that's okay. Will you send a CR or do I need to buy it in AH?
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
@PsydrateSky - Sure! I'll send him your way. Feel free to accept at your leisure. o 3o~
@PsydrateSky - Sure! I'll send him your way. Feel free to accept at your leisure. o 3o~
NOZQTbx.pnggU2ykYl.pngJJQxzF1.png
casual bump
casual bump
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013 and @MidNightTiger

*Hopes I'm doing this right after looking at the spreadsheet*

Hi, sorry to bother you both, but can I add myself to the Breeder list for Galaxy Touched?

I know it's new so there isn't a page yet in doc, but I wanted to ask before attempting anything with the doc so nobody is like ??? where did this come from? Lol.
@momo1013 and @MidNightTiger

*Hopes I'm doing this right after looking at the spreadsheet*

Hi, sorry to bother you both, but can I add myself to the Breeder list for Galaxy Touched?

I know it's new so there isn't a page yet in doc, but I wanted to ask before attempting anything with the doc so nobody is like ??? where did this come from? Lol.
tumblr_inline_ookzy2JQFq1qa2x52_500.png
@wickedguacamole yeah, mid is in charge of the sheet and they should be adding all the new approvals shortly ^^
@wickedguacamole yeah, mid is in charge of the sheet and they should be adding all the new approvals shortly ^^
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013

Awesome, just wanted to check :)
@momo1013

Awesome, just wanted to check :)
@WickedGuacamole

Hey there, I've updated the sheet, so you can add yourself to the breeder list for the Galaxy Touched now.
@WickedGuacamole

Hey there, I've updated the sheet, so you can add yourself to the breeder list for the Galaxy Touched now.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger

Oh! Thank you so much :)
@MidNightTiger

Oh! Thank you so much :)
smol bump
smol bump