Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Arcane Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@momo1013, thanks for the update!
Um... the "sample" dragon is a little misleading? Daybreakers are usually fae, coatls, spirals, or skydancers. But since I put "most common" instead of "absolutely" on the doc, I guess mirrors could work? Hm. Nevermind, disregard this >.>
@momo1013, thanks for the update!
Um... the "sample" dragon is a little misleading? Daybreakers are usually fae, coatls, spirals, or skydancers. But since I put "most common" instead of "absolutely" on the doc, I guess mirrors could work? Hm. Nevermind, disregard this >.>
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
@stelaris I can change it! No worries I'll fix it asap ^^
@stelaris I can change it! No worries I'll fix it asap ^^
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Casual bump to the top
Casual bump to the top
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@totallynotsuper @shadowrising @patch @nyathera @BMO @xarina @brilliantsky @aliceflutez @wesleydog @silverlanayru @equeslilia @mayorati @hellraven @Cyrce @savagedamsel @alazdriel @BallpointTattoos @voyageboots @PsydrateSky @echoscries @LordNyoka

Pinging the general interest list, I have 2 starwood wander babies on sale
one Spiral, one Guardian
@totallynotsuper @shadowrising @patch @nyathera @BMO @xarina @brilliantsky @aliceflutez @wesleydog @silverlanayru @equeslilia @mayorati @hellraven @Cyrce @savagedamsel @alazdriel @BallpointTattoos @voyageboots @PsydrateSky @echoscries @LordNyoka

Pinging the general interest list, I have 2 starwood wander babies on sale
one Spiral, one Guardian
@Draii Thanks for the ping! I'm not interested atm, maybe later on. :)
@Draii Thanks for the ping! I'm not interested atm, maybe later on. :)
Mulberry Mystics lore has been updated to reflect the recent color wheel expansion, as well as include new gene variants.
Mulberry Mystics lore has been updated to reflect the recent color wheel expansion, as well as include new gene variants.
NOZQTbx.pnggU2ykYl.pngJJQxzF1.png
Okay so I’ve been going through the breeding pairs listed on the Arcane subspecies breeders spreadsheet. If you were pinged here, it’s because the link on the spreadsheet took me to a page that says something like, “dragon not found.” Before I delete any info, I want to make sure that the following dragons are in fact not up for breeding anymore (i.e. not simply being lent to somebody else). Please let me know if they are just temporarily with somebody else.

@Elaendorlien: Thulite
@Favnoir: Switch, Roho
@ToxieToxie: Achroite, DarkMatter
@Xiber: Valoran, Delia, Zorak, Megaera, Berhtolf, Ziora
@cyrce: Iota, Blitz
@Hexephra: Inktail, Decimus, Umbris, Noxorus
@HiddenByFaeries: Noelani, Kardama, Kakabel, StarDreamer
@ster: Gernhr, Imren
@elisse: Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed
@wesleydog: Efra, Slaughterhouse
@Saqurtuliq: Scabandari

If you don’t remember which dragons I’m talking about, the information should still all be in the spreadsheet here and highlighted in red.

The following users seem inactive, but I’m gonna try pinging them anyways.

@greyyourwarden: Oberon, Tatiana, Canna, Murkling
@equeslilia: Aconite, Tremere
@Patch: Serikar, Entropa
@savagedamsel: Meera, Matthais
@drago02: Kairi
@Serilda: Diamont, Schimmern

Hi people, are you still active? Are the above dragons still available for breeding?
Okay so I’ve been going through the breeding pairs listed on the Arcane subspecies breeders spreadsheet. If you were pinged here, it’s because the link on the spreadsheet took me to a page that says something like, “dragon not found.” Before I delete any info, I want to make sure that the following dragons are in fact not up for breeding anymore (i.e. not simply being lent to somebody else). Please let me know if they are just temporarily with somebody else.

@Elaendorlien: Thulite
@Favnoir: Switch, Roho
@ToxieToxie: Achroite, DarkMatter
@Xiber: Valoran, Delia, Zorak, Megaera, Berhtolf, Ziora
@cyrce: Iota, Blitz
@Hexephra: Inktail, Decimus, Umbris, Noxorus
@HiddenByFaeries: Noelani, Kardama, Kakabel, StarDreamer
@ster: Gernhr, Imren
@elisse: Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed
@wesleydog: Efra, Slaughterhouse
@Saqurtuliq: Scabandari

If you don’t remember which dragons I’m talking about, the information should still all be in the spreadsheet here and highlighted in red.

The following users seem inactive, but I’m gonna try pinging them anyways.

@greyyourwarden: Oberon, Tatiana, Canna, Murkling
@equeslilia: Aconite, Tremere
@Patch: Serikar, Entropa
@savagedamsel: Meera, Matthais
@drago02: Kairi
@Serilda: Diamont, Schimmern

Hi people, are you still active? Are the above dragons still available for breeding?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger
Hi! I'm pretty sure those dragons were exalted and in any case I'm not breeding Arcane subspecies anymore. Would you mind removing those dragons from the spreadsheet? Thank you!
@MidNightTiger
Hi! I'm pretty sure those dragons were exalted and in any case I'm not breeding Arcane subspecies anymore. Would you mind removing those dragons from the spreadsheet? Thank you!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@MidNightTiger Achroite is long gone- my Crymage producing pair are now Bubble & Gum. Darkmatter has been replaced by this guy
@MidNightTiger Achroite is long gone- my Crymage producing pair are now Bubble & Gum. Darkmatter has been replaced by this guy
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@MidNightTiger Delia is still there but the others are gone. I really should update the pairs since there are additions and changed pairs.
@MidNightTiger Delia is still there but the others are gone. I really should update the pairs since there are additions and changed pairs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8