Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
@Ivicat Thank you so much for stopping in and for the comment!

@keet Thanks for the feedback!
@Ivicat Thank you so much for stopping in and for the comment!

@keet Thanks for the feedback!
lGriifT.png
This is phenomenal. I'm (nearly) speechless! What wonderful dragons, and such a lovely tribute to one of my all-time FAVORITE movies as a child. <3 You captured each character perfectly, and I simply love all of them.
This is phenomenal. I'm (nearly) speechless! What wonderful dragons, and such a lovely tribute to one of my all-time FAVORITE movies as a child. <3 You captured each character perfectly, and I simply love all of them.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron

Wow, thank you so much for the comment and for stopping by! I'm so glad you enjoyed the project so far!
@serron

Wow, thank you so much for the comment and for stopping by! I'm so glad you enjoyed the project so far!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

this is SO amazing, i'm so happy i stumbled across it. c: TLU was one of my favorite movies as a kid and i just got such a wave of nostalgia looking at these dragons. they're all perfect and so well thought out. kudos.
@Stormhawke

this is SO amazing, i'm so happy i stumbled across it. c: TLU was one of my favorite movies as a kid and i just got such a wave of nostalgia looking at these dragons. they're all perfect and so well thought out. kudos.
hermes | she/her | FRT+0
OOf4SrF.gifCrystalBallSilver.gifOOf4SrF.gif
I loved this movie!! I’m so happy to see famdragons of it
I loved this movie!! I’m so happy to see famdragons of it
@aquaticFeline Thank you so much for stopping by! Im' glad you liked it.

@salviaplath I'm so glad you found this!

I'm glad so many people share my fondness for this film!
@aquaticFeline Thank you so much for stopping by! Im' glad you liked it.

@salviaplath I'm so glad you found this!

I'm glad so many people share my fondness for this film!
lGriifT.png
@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs @Lynchly @Mondschatten @Marmol

It's been a little while since we've had an update here! But I've been noodling one of the dragons, and I'm very excited to say that new genes have inspired me to update...someone!

It's a surprise. c: But I'd like to invite anyone willing to help me acquire what I need! I'm already working on the dragon, but I'll also need:

Noxtide
Peacock
Primary Basic
Fae Breed Change Scroll

Can you guess?

ADDED NOTE: Thanks to LuckyKitty I have realized how perfect Dark Sclera is for the Drunk Skeleton! I can brew it, but here's another chance for you to help out! I need:

Fine Alchemical Reduction x1
Reinforced Glass Beaker x1
Any treasure you'd like to contribute to the brewing fee!

Also, I haven't forgotten about the additional characters I proposed some time ago. I'm just kind of waiting to see how this lair update goes so I know how my room will be divided up!
@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs @Lynchly @Mondschatten @Marmol

It's been a little while since we've had an update here! But I've been noodling one of the dragons, and I'm very excited to say that new genes have inspired me to update...someone!

It's a surprise. c: But I'd like to invite anyone willing to help me acquire what I need! I'm already working on the dragon, but I'll also need:

Noxtide
Peacock
Primary Basic
Fae Breed Change Scroll

Can you guess?

ADDED NOTE: Thanks to LuckyKitty I have realized how perfect Dark Sclera is for the Drunk Skeleton! I can brew it, but here's another chance for you to help out! I need:

Fine Alchemical Reduction x1
Reinforced Glass Beaker x1
Any treasure you'd like to contribute to the brewing fee!

Also, I haven't forgotten about the additional characters I proposed some time ago. I'm just kind of waiting to see how this lair update goes so I know how my room will be divided up!
lGriifT.png
Oh wow, this is wonderful. I loved that movie as a kid (heck, even my brother liked it), and it's great to see fandragons of the characters! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if you have one!
Oh wow, this is wonderful. I loved that movie as a kid (heck, even my brother liked it), and it's great to see fandragons of the characters! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if you have one!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Stormhawke going out on a limb here, but Mabruk by chance?
and omg why did I google the characters (it's been waaaay too long since I last watched) *tumbles down the unicorn hole*
@Stormhawke going out on a limb here, but Mabruk by chance?
and omg why did I google the characters (it's been waaaay too long since I last watched) *tumbles down the unicorn hole*
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@myriadofstars Of course! I've added you. I'm so glad you checked this out and that you enjoyed it!

@Mondschatten Ahaha...me, tbh, and I just watched it several months ago. But nope! It's an update to a current character.
@myriadofstars Of course! I've added you. I'm so glad you checked this out and that you enjoyed it!

@Mondschatten Ahaha...me, tbh, and I just watched it several months ago. But nope! It's an update to a current character.
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47