Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1113 1114
@Jaz

I'll send my brats over shortly, along with snacks and a tip. What kind of food are you always in desperate need of?
@Jaz

I'll send my brats over shortly, along with snacks and a tip. What kind of food are you always in desperate need of?
10 hours ahead of FR time.
wvz5N8O.png[img][/img]v0bd3FH.png[/quote]wvz5N8O.png[img][/img]
@Myling
Insects! Half my lair are insect eaters! Thanks :)
@Myling
Insects! Half my lair are insect eaters! Thanks :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@RationalParanoia

I sent a PM to TheAnneh a couple of weeks ago asking to be added to the Nature list and haven't received a response. I guess I should've read toward the end of the thread to find this temporary one! =D

Anyway, if you have space in Nature, I'd love to be added. I am a part of another free nest rental list but don't get too many requests from them. It shouldn't be a problem, but wanted to let you know in case that preempts me from joining here.

Thanks!
@RationalParanoia

I sent a PM to TheAnneh a couple of weeks ago asking to be added to the Nature list and haven't received a response. I guess I should've read toward the end of the thread to find this temporary one! =D

Anyway, if you have space in Nature, I'd love to be added. I am a part of another free nest rental list but don't get too many requests from them. It shouldn't be a problem, but wanted to let you know in case that preempts me from joining here.

Thanks!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@SouthFarthing - the nature list still has some room so I'm happy to add your name :)
Feel free to grab one of the banners for your hatchery as well if you like, and welcome aboard!
@SouthFarthing - the nature list still has some room so I'm happy to add your name :)
Feel free to grab one of the banners for your hatchery as well if you like, and welcome aboard!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia

Thank you!! I'm very glad to be here! ^-~

@RationalParanoia @Luckydog33k @Nanashi @Jey @PuzzleArai @punchti

I'm in need of a Plague nest. Does anyone have room? =D
@RationalParanoia

Thank you!! I'm very glad to be here! ^-~

@RationalParanoia @Luckydog33k @Nanashi @Jey @PuzzleArai @punchti

I'm in need of a Plague nest. Does anyone have room? =D
@SouthFarthing
I do! I can take your babes. :0
@SouthFarthing
I do! I can take your babes. :0
292ut0o.gif
@punchti

Excellent! Sending them over now! <3

EDIT:
@punchti (Sorry for the double ping but wanted you to see the edit.) Do you have any food items you are in need of? I'll send a tip after you've accepted them. =D
@punchti

Excellent! Sending them over now! <3

EDIT:
@punchti (Sorry for the double ping but wanted you to see the edit.) Do you have any food items you are in need of? I'll send a tip after you've accepted them. =D
@SouthFarthing
I am fine on food, but thank you for offering. You got 2 eggs, and I love your pair! They've got such cute possibilities! :D
@SouthFarthing
I am fine on food, but thank you for offering. You got 2 eggs, and I love your pair! They've got such cute possibilities! :D
292ut0o.gif
@punchti

Thank you! I just glimmered him up this morning! =D And two eggs was what they laid last time too, which is 100% better than one egg!!! ^-~
@punchti

Thank you! I just glimmered him up this morning! =D And two eggs was what they laid last time too, which is 100% better than one egg!!! ^-~
@PuzzleArai omg I'm such a space cadet some times, sorry about not getting back to your ping promptly! I saw it and thought "Oh, better respond" and then immediately forgot...

If you still have space open, I'd love to send my dragons over! :) It looks like you have positive reviews (and I'm lazy), so no collateral should be fine!
@PuzzleArai omg I'm such a space cadet some times, sorry about not getting back to your ping promptly! I saw it and thought "Oh, better respond" and then immediately forgot...

If you still have space open, I'd love to send my dragons over! :) It looks like you have positive reviews (and I'm lazy), so no collateral should be fine!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1113 1114