Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1113 1114
@RationalParanoia
Oh hey, if we're accepting new members, is it okay if we add @AmyEnder? They expressed interest in joining a page ago, but I said I wasn't sure about new members since our founder was missing. ;~;
@RationalParanoia
Oh hey, if we're accepting new members, is it okay if we add @AmyEnder? They expressed interest in joining a page ago, but I said I wasn't sure about new members since our founder was missing. ;~;
582857_original.png
@Doki - yep I think it will be fine. I haven't heard back from some people still but I know there's been flight changes and also removals. I think we should keep the limit at 20 like the original thread though :)
@Doki - yep I think it will be fine. I haven't heard back from some people still but I know there's been flight changes and also removals. I think we should keep the limit at 20 like the original thread though :)
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia
Yeah, I agree. I pinged them so let's just make sure they actually want to be added, but if they do want to be part of the group I'm all for it!

ALSO if you want the times I tend to be on, it's kind of random but I'm pretty much always on in the afternoon-evening EST and check Flight Rising at LEAST once every 24 hours. ;w;
@RationalParanoia
Yeah, I agree. I pinged them so let's just make sure they actually want to be added, but if they do want to be part of the group I'm all for it!

ALSO if you want the times I tend to be on, it's kind of random but I'm pretty much always on in the afternoon-evening EST and check Flight Rising at LEAST once every 24 hours. ;w;
582857_original.png
I'm looking for two nests for tomorrow, Plague and Wind :)

@RationalParanoia @Luckydog33k @Nanashi @Jey @PuzzleArai @punchti
@Jaz @Poeziru @Regenherz @Frostycloud @Ruffian @Zandelion @Muffinly @KuraikoDesu @Alegna @lionseal
I'm looking for two nests for tomorrow, Plague and Wind :)

@RationalParanoia @Luckydog33k @Nanashi @Jey @PuzzleArai @punchti
@Jaz @Poeziru @Regenherz @Frostycloud @Ruffian @Zandelion @Muffinly @KuraikoDesu @Alegna @lionseal
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah
I'm kinda out of lair space but if you're okay with D2D, I can offer a wind nest uvu
@DeepflowManah
I'm kinda out of lair space but if you're okay with D2D, I can offer a wind nest uvu
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@DeepflowManah
I have lot's of lair space and an open nest if doesn't work out with KuraikoDesu :)
@DeepflowManah
I have lot's of lair space and an open nest if doesn't work out with KuraikoDesu :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@KuraikoDesu
Thanks! Sure, we can do that. If you happen to have a pair that needs Water eyes, I'll also have a free nest tomorrow^^

@Jaz
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer :)
@KuraikoDesu
Thanks! Sure, we can do that. If you happen to have a pair that needs Water eyes, I'll also have a free nest tomorrow^^

@Jaz
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer :)
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah
Alright, great! Which of your dragons are in need of a nest? I'll take the apparel/familiars off of some of mine and send CRs uvu (Sorry for the late reply! Dinner happened)
@DeepflowManah
Alright, great! Which of your dragons are in need of a nest? I'll take the apparel/familiars off of some of mine and send CRs uvu (Sorry for the late reply! Dinner happened)
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@KuraikoDesu
The grey Wildclaw and Coatl on page 9 ^^
@KuraikoDesu
The grey Wildclaw and Coatl on page 9 ^^
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah
Alrighty, I'll put them on a nest first thing tomorrow uvu
@DeepflowManah
Alrighty, I'll put them on a nest first thing tomorrow uvu
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1113 1114