Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Can I join the future membership list?
Can I join the future membership list?
@Zaid

I definitely wouldn't mind joining in the future, so I'd like to be added to the ping list please! ^^
I've got 8 gen1 Nocts and 11 others (a few 2nd gen), three 1st gen pairs, one of which will be cry/shim-iri/face eye-burners when I get the genes, and one 2nd gen pair.

For pinglists maybe you could add in tree, or nature themed nocturnes? I've got two pairs that produce pure 2nd and 3rd gen tree(ish) nocturnes.
@Zaid

I definitely wouldn't mind joining in the future, so I'd like to be added to the ping list please! ^^
I've got 8 gen1 Nocts and 11 others (a few 2nd gen), three 1st gen pairs, one of which will be cry/shim-iri/face eye-burners when I get the genes, and one 2nd gen pair.

For pinglists maybe you could add in tree, or nature themed nocturnes? I've got two pairs that produce pure 2nd and 3rd gen tree(ish) nocturnes.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
Everyone has such pretty Noc's. @.@;
Everyone has such pretty Noc's. @.@;
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

@Zaid i need to be a part of this
@Zaid i need to be a part of this
@SoulsCoatls adding ^^
@SoulsCoatls adding ^^
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Lykos If you could , I will posted under Noc Devoted threads, :D
@Lykos If you could , I will posted under Noc Devoted threads, :D
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Almost one page of my 2 remaining keepers are nocturds I think I have a problem!
Almost one page of my 2 remaining keepers are nocturds I think I have a problem!

@AstridAtmosphere

I could get behind this. Could I be added to the future members list?
@AstridAtmosphere

I could get behind this. Could I be added to the future members list?
jumbledsig2.png
baranddaubcolorcoatl.png
@Zaid

I am going to look again tomorrow. I went up to 134 pages and I know it is not THAT far back. I think I looked over it at some point.
@Zaid

I am going to look again tomorrow. I went up to 134 pages and I know it is not THAT far back. I think I looked over it at some point.
@scope

YES MORE GA PEEPS!
@scope

YES MORE GA PEEPS!
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72