Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (Private Post) Hypothermia Hatcheries
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Mortiki After looking at the thread again and seeing that you used the Superior Dragons header for dragons that have been leveled, I think that is a great idea. Using that tagline for leveled dragons is a great way to separate regular babies for sale from leveled Dragons.
@Mortiki After looking at the thread again and seeing that you used the Superior Dragons header for dragons that have been leveled, I think that is a great idea. Using that tagline for leveled dragons is a great way to separate regular babies for sale from leveled Dragons.
♥.♥.♥

tumblr_n74qarBE3r1tcqzfpo6_500.png
@Mortiki

Okay, thanks.

One other thing though...

Do we offer babies only, or can we also offer eggs as well? Or is that up to our own discretion?

Like... in the raffles everyone was offering slots for a breeding pair and the eggs were first come, first serve, unless people wanted something specific. Can we do that?

Or would we just be selling dragons bred to be breeding pairs as that point--selling the pair rather than the eggs/babies they could potentially produce? Because people would rather buy something that exists than take a chance on a pair breeding something they want. (Then again they might be willing to wait for a pair they paid for to produce something they want.)

Sorry if I sound very nitpick-y, I just want to make sure I'm not causing any problems down the line. I figured anything that falls outside of the Hatchery's criteria we would sell in our own (personal?) threads.
@Mortiki

Okay, thanks.

One other thing though...

Do we offer babies only, or can we also offer eggs as well? Or is that up to our own discretion?

Like... in the raffles everyone was offering slots for a breeding pair and the eggs were first come, first serve, unless people wanted something specific. Can we do that?

Or would we just be selling dragons bred to be breeding pairs as that point--selling the pair rather than the eggs/babies they could potentially produce? Because people would rather buy something that exists than take a chance on a pair breeding something they want. (Then again they might be willing to wait for a pair they paid for to produce something they want.)

Sorry if I sound very nitpick-y, I just want to make sure I'm not causing any problems down the line. I figured anything that falls outside of the Hatchery's criteria we would sell in our own (personal?) threads.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
@LynnStarDragon

If you want I can make breeding banners for your different pairs and let people request pairs to be bred or upcoming babies.

It's really up to you. I can put those breeding pairs back up and add them to the thread if you want.

I can also make those breeding banners for as well, I just need to know who your breeding pairs are.
@LynnStarDragon

If you want I can make breeding banners for your different pairs and let people request pairs to be bred or upcoming babies.

It's really up to you. I can put those breeding pairs back up and add them to the thread if you want.

I can also make those breeding banners for as well, I just need to know who your breeding pairs are.
@Mortiki

Oh you have the forum thread back up. Are we using the one with our names as our new signature?

Can you post the last three four Imperials in my lair on the sales forum?
@Mortiki

Oh you have the forum thread back up. Are we using the one with our names as our new signature?

Can you post the last three four Imperials in my lair on the sales forum?
tumblr_inline_n82ochmd0J1siboaz.png
@LynnStarDragon @VeryLittleThings @Vihtala

Who was up next for a lair expansion?
@LynnStarDragon @VeryLittleThings @Vihtala

Who was up next for a lair expansion?
@Mortiki

I literally just expanded my lair, from 50 to 55 slots. Next expand is 215k, and I should be fine for now.

Next nest is still the 4th nest at 100k.
@Mortiki

I literally just expanded my lair, from 50 to 55 slots. Next expand is 215k, and I should be fine for now.

Next nest is still the 4th nest at 100k.
@LynnStarDragon

Alright. do you know if your mate needs it?
@LynnStarDragon

Alright. do you know if your mate needs it?
@Mortiki

Yes, they need it like burning. (Which is to say they need it very much and very soon.)

I'm not sure what their next expansion is, but I think it's from 40 to 45, which I don't remember how much that is off the top go my head. I'll go find that and edit this post with the amount.

::Edit::

Okay, expanding to 45 is 115k.
@Mortiki

Yes, they need it like burning. (Which is to say they need it very much and very soon.)

I'm not sure what their next expansion is, but I think it's from 40 to 45, which I don't remember how much that is off the top go my head. I'll go find that and edit this post with the amount.

::Edit::

Okay, expanding to 45 is 115k.
@Mortiki

The banners look good! I will add it to my sig shortly.

I have several dragons I would like to put up for sale - they're no longer babies, but I did hatch them. If you could list the last four dragons in my lair - one Spiral and three Imperials - I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
V
@Mortiki

The banners look good! I will add it to my sig shortly.

I have several dragons I would like to put up for sale - they're no longer babies, but I did hatch them. If you could list the last four dragons in my lair - one Spiral and three Imperials - I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
V
@Mortiki I've been holding off advancing three nests due to lack of lair space. (I have no open slots currently T_T) As my mate said I am in desperate need of lair space but I don't remember if I was next for assistance or not. (Could/Should we maybe keep a list?) I currently have roughly 50k of the 115k that I need to expand.

Edit: I need to upgrade my lair twice to fit all the babies. There are going to be 7 total. Those that don't fit my needs will be up for grabs to anyone who wants one.
@VeryLittleThings @Elina @Teamozeal
Pinging you to let you know I am sitting on three nests if you're interested.
@Mortiki I've been holding off advancing three nests due to lack of lair space. (I have no open slots currently T_T) As my mate said I am in desperate need of lair space but I don't remember if I was next for assistance or not. (Could/Should we maybe keep a list?) I currently have roughly 50k of the 115k that I need to expand.

Edit: I need to upgrade my lair twice to fit all the babies. There are going to be 7 total. Those that don't fit my needs will be up for grabs to anyone who wants one.
@VeryLittleThings @Elina @Teamozeal
Pinging you to let you know I am sitting on three nests if you're interested.
♥.♥.♥

tumblr_n74qarBE3r1tcqzfpo6_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18