Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | If you could re-do your progens...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SystemError
yeah, I could also see myself doing a triple too if I could re-do my progen lol
@SystemError
yeah, I could also see myself doing a triple too if I could re-do my progen lol
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Khoshekh
I can't believe you exalted him when he became such a pretty wildclaw D:
@Khoshekh
I can't believe you exalted him when he became such a pretty wildclaw D:
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png
@JosephJoestar,
I knooow ;u; I regret it a little bit now, especially with how expensive WC scrolls are. At the time I was doing a full-lair clean-out I think?? and for some reason I figured my progens shouldn't be exempt from it :I
@JosephJoestar,
I knooow ;u; I regret it a little bit now, especially with how expensive WC scrolls are. At the time I was doing a full-lair clean-out I think?? and for some reason I figured my progens shouldn't be exempt from it :I
Yes, I really would if I could. I picked Silver/Ice at the time, not horrible but I would have done Obs/Caribbean had I known better. Poor thing got a Chocolate tert at that and I can't do anything with it. So I slapped a skin on her and now she's lovely....*cough* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=125904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1260/125904_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yes, I really would if I could. I picked Silver/Ice at the time, not horrible but I would have done Obs/Caribbean had I known better. Poor thing got a Chocolate tert at that and I can't do anything with it. So I slapped a skin on her and now she's lovely....*cough*

125904_350.png
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Nope. Or at least the one you could pick the two colors(Not that I dislike my random progen, she turned out pretty well for randomly generated). I think if I could I would re-pick the tert(something out of my control upon signing up) but I'm more than satisfied with the colors I picked.
Nope. Or at least the one you could pick the two colors(Not that I dislike my random progen, she turned out pretty well for randomly generated). I think if I could I would re-pick the tert(something out of my control upon signing up) but I'm more than satisfied with the colors I picked.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136/13527_350.png[/img] Here's my custom progen. I wouldn't redo her if I had a choice... Although I wish she didn't end up with a soil tert. On the tert issue... You have never been able to pick the tert, and the admins have confirmed it. The reason why so many people remember being able to can easily be explained with psychology- because people remember being able to customize their progen and because the progen has a tert, the brain assumes that you picked the tert and will provide a reason for it because that is what the brain is wired to do, to the best of my understanding. Fill in gaps with the most likely scenario.
13527_350.png

Here's my custom progen. I wouldn't redo her if I had a choice... Although I wish she didn't end up with a soil tert.

On the tert issue... You have never been able to pick the tert, and the admins have confirmed it. The reason why so many people remember being able to can easily be explained with psychology- because people remember being able to customize their progen and because the progen has a tert, the brain assumes that you picked the tert and will provide a reason for it because that is what the brain is wired to do, to the best of my understanding. Fill in gaps with the most likely scenario.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
Oh, probably. I'm not sure to what, though. No tert looks good on him the way he is, but he also looks pretty good so I don't mind all that much. The weird thing is that both my progens got the same randomly assigned tert--Goldenrod. And I've still got one of their daughters from their first batch... so much Goldenrod that I have no idea what to do with.
Oh, probably. I'm not sure to what, though. No tert looks good on him the way he is, but he also looks pretty good so I don't mind all that much. The weird thing is that both my progens got the same randomly assigned tert--Goldenrod. And I've still got one of their daughters from their first batch... so much Goldenrod that I have no idea what to do with.
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Patch
Um, I join on the 6/3 reg window and I distinctly remember clicking through the list with my friend trying to figure out what tert meant bc it wasn't changing anything. and then we picked obsidian bc why not?
I did some digging and most people in the April and July reg window say the same thing. Can you show me proof of the admins saying this after these registration periods happened?
@Patch
Um, I join on the 6/3 reg window and I distinctly remember clicking through the list with my friend trying to figure out what tert meant bc it wasn't changing anything. and then we picked obsidian bc why not?
I did some digging and most people in the April and July reg window say the same thing. Can you show me proof of the admins saying this after these registration periods happened?
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
Nope! I would never ever change her! Though I am somewhat miffed that our CUSTOM progens didn't get a CUSTOM tert. I hate that the tert is random. It makes them our ALMOST CUSTOM progen. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=212598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2126/212598_350.png[/img] [/url]
Nope! I would never ever change her! Though I am somewhat miffed that our CUSTOM progens didn't get a CUSTOM tert. I hate that the tert is random. It makes them our ALMOST CUSTOM progen.

212598_350.png
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@JosephJoestar [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-08-17 20:54:45"][quote name="Ricansea" date="2014-08-17 19:54:59"]@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol - Can we get confirmation whether tert choosing was available in the Alpha stage? I've seen some posts floating around that allude to this. Is this true? Also, to everyone, is there any correlation with referrals? Did anyone who picked their tert also put in a referral name? /random thing after reading DR[/quote] @Ricansea - To answer your question simply: yes, this is true. Choosing a custom tertiary gene color was not an option that has ever been available to a user during registration in any of our development phases, at release, or beyond. It was not developed at all. The decision to not implement this choice was made specifically for the reasons [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1168265&page=4]I made clear on page four.[/url][/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2014-08-17 21:00:36"]@Ricansea It was not. That preview video on youtube you're all linking to took place before beta. It was never an option. The screen always looked like that, and there was never an alternate layout. I asked Akiri to check the code again to be sure. He said: [quote]100% not possible. The tertiary isn't even applied until after they submit the form. Even if a tertiary option spontaneously appeared (which is not possible either...), it would still randomize the tertiary afterwords.[/quote] "But why was scatterscrolls possible and this not?" is a difference of 47 original colors being used rather than the expanded stretch goal of our kickstarter to 67 colors. The scatterscroll mistake was not code that appeared and inserted entirely new functions, then disappeared without a trace. It did not work for some people but not for others.[/quote] Thread: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1168265&page=18]Click[/url]
@JosephJoestar
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-08-17 20:54:45:
Ricansea wrote on 2014-08-17 19:54:59:
@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol - Can we get confirmation whether tert choosing was available in the Alpha stage? I've seen some posts floating around that allude to this. Is this true?

Also, to everyone, is there any correlation with referrals? Did anyone who picked their tert also put in a referral name? /random thing after reading DR

@Ricansea - To answer your question simply: yes, this is true. Choosing a custom tertiary gene color was not an option that has ever been available to a user during registration in any of our development phases, at release, or beyond. It was not developed at all. The decision to not implement this choice was made specifically for the reasons I made clear on page four.
Undel wrote on 2014-08-17 21:00:36:
@Ricansea It was not. That preview video on youtube you're all linking to took place before beta. It was never an option. The screen always looked like that, and there was never an alternate layout.

I asked Akiri to check the code again to be sure. He said:
Quote:
100% not possible. The tertiary isn't even applied until after they submit the form. Even if a tertiary option spontaneously appeared (which is not possible either...), it would still randomize the tertiary afterwords.

"But why was scatterscrolls possible and this not?" is a difference of 47 original colors being used rather than the expanded stretch goal of our kickstarter to 67 colors. The scatterscroll mistake was not code that appeared and inserted entirely new functions, then disappeared without a trace. It did not work for some people but not for others.

Thread: Click
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9