Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | If you could re-do your progens...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I would absolutely redo my progen--I made her at the time when you didn't get to pick a tert, so she was spring/emerald/pink. WORST TERT EVER.
I would absolutely redo my progen--I made her at the time when you didn't get to pick a tert, so she was spring/emerald/pink. WORST TERT EVER.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@Nightvale
Wait a minute, they changed that now? I always thought it was the same like from when I first joined, where you couldn't pick it at all?
@Nightvale
Wait a minute, they changed that now? I always thought it was the same like from when I first joined, where you couldn't pick it at all?
[indent][size=2]I exalted my progens before scatterscrolls were a thing which is a shame, since I would've liked scrolling the poop out of both of them. My custom progen wasn't bad; by the time I exalted him I'd scrolled him up into a Wildclaw (he started life as a Mirror) with Tiger & Seraph (he was blood/gold): [img]http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r712/ciphering/progen_zps88510c3c.png[/img] But also his tert was [i]terrible[/i]. I don't remember what it was, I just remembered that I was appalled by it and refused to touch it LOL. Given a redo, I'd probably pick colors that looked better with random tert colors though, Obsidian/White or White/Obsidian or something along those lines??? idk, because at least blood/gold is a combo i'm very fond of still (or chocolate/gold, mostly, but I think I thought blood and gold sounded cooler IDK) but the tert just did not work.[/size][/indent]
I exalted my progens before scatterscrolls were a thing which is a shame, since I would've liked scrolling the poop out of both of them.

My custom progen wasn't bad; by the time I exalted him I'd scrolled him up into a Wildclaw (he started life as a Mirror) with Tiger & Seraph (he was blood/gold):

progen_zps88510c3c.png

But also his tert was terrible. I don't remember what it was, I just remembered that I was appalled by it and refused to touch it LOL.

Given a redo, I'd probably pick colors that looked better with random tert colors though, Obsidian/White or White/Obsidian or something along those lines??? idk, because at least blood/gold is a combo i'm very fond of still (or chocolate/gold, mostly, but I think I thought blood and gold sounded cooler IDK) but the tert just did not work.
I scattered my progen several times (she was originally some sort of grey fae or something).
I scattered my progen several times (she was originally some sort of grey fae or something).
@Fishcake I seem to recall hearing newer members saying they got to choose the terts on their progens, but I could be wrong. *shruggles*
@Fishcake I seem to recall hearing newer members saying they got to choose the terts on their progens, but I could be wrong. *shruggles*
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Yes. Only slightly, though. I regret a bit choosing Carmine for his wing colour when I was literally just poking around near the bottom of the colour list to see if anything looked all right. I'd probably make his wings Caribbean if I had the option to redo.

Buuut I like his Royal primary and Azure tert.

(If I got to redesign my random, I'd put her secondary and tert in the purple-blue range, too. But I like her Lavender primary. Actually, Fire Seraph is pretty nice on her too, but maybe not so much with the purple-range primary.)
Yes. Only slightly, though. I regret a bit choosing Carmine for his wing colour when I was literally just poking around near the bottom of the colour list to see if anything looked all right. I'd probably make his wings Caribbean if I had the option to redo.

Buuut I like his Royal primary and Azure tert.

(If I got to redesign my random, I'd put her secondary and tert in the purple-blue range, too. But I like her Lavender primary. Actually, Fire Seraph is pretty nice on her too, but maybe not so much with the purple-range primary.)
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
@NightVale
@Fishcake
They changed it! I got to pick my dragon's tert :0 Although it was basically picked randomly bc I didn't know what tert meant lol.
I didn't know that before it was random. man, that's kinda bs
@NightVale
@Fishcake
They changed it! I got to pick my dragon's tert :0 Although it was basically picked randomly bc I didn't know what tert meant lol.
I didn't know that before it was random. man, that's kinda bs
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@JosephJoestar Lucky! XD

--

I'd probably do Ice/Ice/Ice or White/White/White. c:
@JosephJoestar Lucky! XD

--

I'd probably do Ice/Ice/Ice or White/White/White. c:
1009gIL.png
@CecilaTheWerecat
I def have the problem with some of my dragon's tert colors. There def needs to be more genes. Like, I understand why there isn't, bc doing all the art is really time consuming, but man I just want more things to try and do with my dragons ;~;
@CecilaTheWerecat
I def have the problem with some of my dragon's tert colors. There def needs to be more genes. Like, I understand why there isn't, bc doing all the art is really time consuming, but man I just want more things to try and do with my dragons ;~;
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
Can we choose the tertiary? 'cause I'd change nothing about my custom progen... except that dang tertiary. *crai* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245/24484_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: We were never allowed to pick our progen's tertiary.
Can we choose the tertiary?

'cause I'd change nothing about my custom progen... except that dang tertiary. *crai*

24484_350.png

EDIT: We were never allowed to pick our progen's tertiary.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9