Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536
@kuwakittens
My goodness that soundwave is perfect :o Such a fitting accent!
@kuwakittens
My goodness that soundwave is perfect :o Such a fitting accent!
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Klone

Thanks! I was really lucky finding such a great accent on the AH a long while back! >u<
@Klone

Thanks! I was really lucky finding such a great accent on the AH a long while back! >u<
@kuwakittens Ah thank you! uwu I honestly also love your Rodimus, he's so bright! And your Synthen aAAH
@kuwakittens Ah thank you! uwu I honestly also love your Rodimus, he's so bright! And your Synthen aAAH
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@kuwakittens :O Such handsome boys!!! I love your TFA Prowl especially! im currently working on mine, oops
@kuwakittens :O Such handsome boys!!! I love your TFA Prowl especially! im currently working on mine, oops
@Kirkeyressa

Thank you so much!

Well if you do finish your TFA Prowl post them here when you're done so we can see! ^u^
@Kirkeyressa

Thank you so much!

Well if you do finish your TFA Prowl post them here when you're done so we can see! ^u^
The newest addition to my clan just grew up today and got lavished in apparel. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32266718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322668/32266718_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Finally got my Hound. I was originally looking for Forest/Forest/Lemon, but I came across this guy and couldn't pass him up. A bit more yellow than I anticipated, and a bit more saturated overall, but I think it helps him pop. Not sure I'm keeping the quiver on him, but for now I'm happy overall. Any suggestions for other apparel is welcome! :3
The newest addition to my clan just grew up today and got lavished in apparel.

Finally got my Hound. I was originally looking for Forest/Forest/Lemon, but I came across this guy and couldn't pass him up. A bit more yellow than I anticipated, and a bit more saturated overall, but I think it helps him pop. Not sure I'm keeping the quiver on him, but for now I'm happy overall.

Any suggestions for other apparel is welcome! :3
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule Oh my gosh that's a fantastic Hound! I personally think he's fine how he is, the ranger's gear works perfectly with him!
@wrecknrule Oh my gosh that's a fantastic Hound! I personally think he's fine how he is, the ranger's gear works perfectly with him!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
Updated Pinglists

Just Sales
@Deceptibot @NotQuiteToxic

Just Talk
@pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @LePetitMonstre @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina @psychofruitcake @andromedaprime @FlyingKnight @Carnevorax @wrecknrule @DarthMaul

General/Talk and Sales
@Everon @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Aujiroth @reset @DigitalSea @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Mxgatronus @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @Azremiel @Cirruss @kuwakittens @Imperia @Zandelion @geekhyena @Donnie @Oathfinder @kandroid @ravynfyre @AutobotJazz @bunnylizard9903 @Commander5AM @Hedonia @Cybertron @casanovasAnchor @ResidentLunatic @Solaleon @VastPlaguesOfAku @Kirkeyressa @counterklock @DigimonOfDragons @BlackMgaic @SapphireMoon @TwofacedDemon @Klone @RogueDemon @Enamour @shadowdragon701

4/21 repost so this doesn't get lost, last updated with new people 4/21
---

Ping me if you would like to be added to or removed from one of these, or if you'd like to be put in a different category. I'll repost this every so often until we move to a new thread.
Updated Pinglists

Just Sales
@Deceptibot @NotQuiteToxic

Just Talk
@pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @LePetitMonstre @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina @psychofruitcake @andromedaprime @FlyingKnight @Carnevorax @wrecknrule @DarthMaul

General/Talk and Sales
@Everon @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Aujiroth @reset @DigitalSea @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Mxgatronus @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @Azremiel @Cirruss @kuwakittens @Imperia @Zandelion @geekhyena @Donnie @Oathfinder @kandroid @ravynfyre @AutobotJazz @bunnylizard9903 @Commander5AM @Hedonia @Cybertron @casanovasAnchor @ResidentLunatic @Solaleon @VastPlaguesOfAku @Kirkeyressa @counterklock @DigimonOfDragons @BlackMgaic @SapphireMoon @TwofacedDemon @Klone @RogueDemon @Enamour @shadowdragon701

4/21 repost so this doesn't get lost, last updated with new people 4/21
---

Ping me if you would like to be added to or removed from one of these, or if you'd like to be put in a different category. I'll repost this every so often until we move to a new thread.
@Mxgatronus Could I be added to General/Talk and Sales list please? Thanks!
@Mxgatronus Could I be added to General/Talk and Sales list please? Thanks!
dpk04.gif
@shadowdragon701 Certainly! and while I've ended up pinging everybody trying to save the lists... [b]All dragons on page 6 of my lair are for sale, mostly Transformers.[/b] Including... Two Starscreams! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32469446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324695/32469446_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32469444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324695/32469444_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shadowdragon701 Certainly!

and while I've ended up pinging everybody trying to save the lists...

All dragons on page 6 of my lair are for sale, mostly Transformers.

Including...

Two Starscreams!

32469446_350.png

32469444_350.png

1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536