Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | To Newbies W/ "Unimpressive" Babies
1 2 3 4 5
@Mariester Ah, yes! Totally! I got a Fae hatchling as a present from one of my friends, from her first clutch. She has this really complicated color combo (Emerald/Azure/Soil), so I thought that I could do nothing for her. But then, well...

Just try in the Workshop a female Ridgeback with Emerald Tiger / Azure Shimmer / Soil Underbelly. It's simply stunning. I'm so geneing her up.

@Morchella Oh, really? That's good! If for any casual you are interested in the next clutch, this is my progens' range http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=39,44,2,37,40,34,1
@Mariester Ah, yes! Totally! I got a Fae hatchling as a present from one of my friends, from her first clutch. She has this really complicated color combo (Emerald/Azure/Soil), so I thought that I could do nothing for her. But then, well...

Just try in the Workshop a female Ridgeback with Emerald Tiger / Azure Shimmer / Soil Underbelly. It's simply stunning. I'm so geneing her up.

@Morchella Oh, really? That's good! If for any casual you are interested in the next clutch, this is my progens' range http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=39,44,2,37,40,34,1
@Mirmulnir

I've gotta admit you've got me there - while I've absorbed a lot this last week, I've only heard about lair reviews in passing and don't really know what they are?

@Mariester

Hey, that's cool! Spread the help and love. That's good times. :D

@Xarina

Those are beautiful examples! I hope to see them again when they get there.
@Mirmulnir

I've gotta admit you've got me there - while I've absorbed a lot this last week, I've only heard about lair reviews in passing and don't really know what they are?

@Mariester

Hey, that's cool! Spread the help and love. That's good times. :D

@Xarina

Those are beautiful examples! I hope to see them again when they get there.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek
If User A asked or bought a lair review from User B, B would go into A's lair and pick a certain number of dragons (usually around 5-7) and 'review' them. The review could be serious, with reccomendations for geneing, apparel, and breeding, or silly, which is fairly similar but a lot less formal and usually very funny.
@Snek
If User A asked or bought a lair review from User B, B would go into A's lair and pick a certain number of dragons (usually around 5-7) and 'review' them. The review could be serious, with reccomendations for geneing, apparel, and breeding, or silly, which is fairly similar but a lot less formal and usually very funny.
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
@Mirmulnir

Oh, that sounds like good fun! Maybe I'll look into doing that for kicks. :) Thank you!
@Mirmulnir

Oh, that sounds like good fun! Maybe I'll look into doing that for kicks. :) Thank you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5