Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pharade's Dragon Parade
1 2 3
@Humboldt
I've finished! I'm just gonna wait until there's payment before posting it, so no one else decides to run off with it since it's the Great Noodle and all.

(might not even post it in the thread at all since I don't want people thinking it's a freebie '3')
@Humboldt
I've finished! I'm just gonna wait until there's payment before posting it, so no one else decides to run off with it since it's the Great Noodle and all.

(might not even post it in the thread at all since I don't want people thinking it's a freebie '3')
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
A++ would commission again! :D
A++ would commission again! :D
krmbKW6.png
Ehe, thanks! I try my best!
Ehe, thanks! I try my best!
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
New section added to the parade! Check the forth post on the front page for info and how to get'em!
New section added to the parade! Check the forth post on the front page for info and how to get'em!
Bumpin' this up!
Bumpin' this up!
Oh, what sweet little noodles! Humboldt sent me here, and I would very much like to commission a noodlefriend of the Arcanist. I am happy to swap either treasure, some Simple Pearly Wing Bangles, or a combo of the two.
Oh, what sweet little noodles! Humboldt sent me here, and I would very much like to commission a noodlefriend of the Arcanist. I am happy to swap either treasure, some Simple Pearly Wing Bangles, or a combo of the two.
@takhys

Treasure would be best, since I'm saving up for a Ridgeback scroll!
Since you're Arcane, it's 2k less for you - that's only 8k!

You'd like one similar to the Windsinger one I drew, right? c:
@takhys

Treasure would be best, since I'm saving up for a Ridgeback scroll!
Since you're Arcane, it's 2k less for you - that's only 8k!

You'd like one similar to the Windsinger one I drew, right? c:
That sounds most delightful! I shall send you the dosh.
That sounds most delightful! I shall send you the dosh.
1 2 3