Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pharade's Dragon Parade
1 2 3
I'll be happy to draw as many as you'd like, then! And thank you so much for the compliments!
I'll be happy to draw as many as you'd like, then! And thank you so much for the compliments!
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
I don't know but why I am on the list of awesome
I don't know but why I am on the list of awesome
Commander of the Rot Army
DoqpTJj.png5s2EsaA.pngtumblr_mpw6z0yxi51szow1ho3_r1_250.png5s2EsaA.pngDoqpTJj.png
Because you're awesome, of course. :3c
Because you're awesome, of course. :3c
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Ba-dum-bump. Totally need a bump graphic.
Ba-dum-bump. Totally need a bump graphic.
Link to dragon: Theia
Your flight: Arcane!
Ribbon or Toon: Ribbon please!
A song you like: This is a really nice song~

I love your art, gosh~ o'3'o
Link to dragon: Theia
Your flight: Arcane!
Ribbon or Toon: Ribbon please!
A song you like: This is a really nice song~

I love your art, gosh~ o'3'o
@Bullfinch
Ahh, thank you! I'll get right on it! o7
@Bullfinch
Ahh, thank you! I'll get right on it! o7
@Bullfinch Sorry for pinging you again, but I'm all finished! [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/29671d74d309264ebebbc9df2abff120/tumblr_mpyctoV8DY1szow1ho1_250.png[/img] I hope you don't mind a little double ribbon action - she's such a light colored dragon, I had to figure out how to up visibility, haha! [sub]I tried adding planets and stars behind her instead of the double ribbon, but once I made her visible again, they didn't look like anything remotely celestial, whoops.[/sub] I also added some fancier shading than I usually do, though I'm not sure why, eheh. All extra effects are free, of course! No need to pay extra or anything.
@Bullfinch
Sorry for pinging you again, but I'm all finished!

tumblr_mpyctoV8DY1szow1ho1_250.png

I hope you don't mind a little double ribbon action - she's such a light colored dragon, I had to figure out how to up visibility, haha!
I tried adding planets and stars behind her instead of the double ribbon, but once I made her visible again, they didn't look like anything remotely celestial, whoops.

I also added some fancier shading than I usually do, though I'm not sure why, eheh.
All extra effects are free, of course! No need to pay extra or anything.
Ah, dang. My brother's awake, so I have to go - I'll leave this open for orders and stuff!
Ah, dang. My brother's awake, so I have to go - I'll leave this open for orders and stuff!
oh mah lawd what sweet illustrations :3c

I wish to take you up on this but I am also going to be annoying by not currently asking for my own buddy dragons but for ~the great noodle himself~ dudemeister Windsinger. I will reimburse you handsomely to be sure! Unless gods are unacceptable unto you in which case I will graciously creep off or make a better request. One of the two.

Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3&tab=dragon&did=3
Your flight: Flighty flighty here today gone tomorrow social club Wind ~*
Ribbon or Toon: Ribbon which is funny cause hey noodle.
A song you like: How about a whole playlist ... I realise classical music is not everyone's cup, here is some backup Nick Cave because Nick Cave is everyone's cup at all times always.

and to close, a gentle ping:
@Pharade
oh mah lawd what sweet illustrations :3c

I wish to take you up on this but I am also going to be annoying by not currently asking for my own buddy dragons but for ~the great noodle himself~ dudemeister Windsinger. I will reimburse you handsomely to be sure! Unless gods are unacceptable unto you in which case I will graciously creep off or make a better request. One of the two.

Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3&tab=dragon&did=3
Your flight: Flighty flighty here today gone tomorrow social club Wind ~*
Ribbon or Toon: Ribbon which is funny cause hey noodle.
A song you like: How about a whole playlist ... I realise classical music is not everyone's cup, here is some backup Nick Cave because Nick Cave is everyone's cup at all times always.

and to close, a gentle ping:
@Pharade
krmbKW6.png
@Humboldt
Dudemeister Windsinger it is! I'll make it extra fancy since it's a deity and goddangit, even they need nice things sometimes.
@Humboldt
Dudemeister Windsinger it is! I'll make it extra fancy since it's a deity and goddangit, even they need nice things sometimes.
1 2 3