Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Low poly Coatl be upon ye!!
1 2
Just finished making a low poly version of my Coatl Melody to get some practice in! She looks like she came out of a PlayStation 1 game [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6367873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/63679/6367873_350.png[/img][/url] Same pose for fun! [quote][center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4ece672465a2a4bee0efc5690eb0a25a/04dc4f6544a07baf-9d/s2048x3072/657d0f932ffcc9e74dda729792269e2eee6e8737.png[/img][/center][/quote] And animated. Both in quotes since the backgrounds are transparent and hard to see on white oops [quote][center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c9be697f0c6dc385e222bd863503f838/04dc4f6544a07baf-ba/s1280x1920/1eedab481add991ce1824d6bd50f58253fa1ecef.gif[/img][/center][/quote] Anyone else mess around with 3D modeling? I find it really fun though rigging is really difficult for me. I much prefer the modeling and texturing part.
Just finished making a low poly version of my Coatl Melody to get some practice in! She looks like she came out of a PlayStation 1 game

6367873_350.png

Same pose for fun!
Quote:
657d0f932ffcc9e74dda729792269e2eee6e8737.png

And animated. Both in quotes since the backgrounds are transparent and hard to see on white oops
Quote:
1eedab481add991ce1824d6bd50f58253fa1ecef.gif

Anyone else mess around with 3D modeling? I find it really fun though rigging is really difficult for me. I much prefer the modeling and texturing part.
ebeb4142ba3060d7f21e399b51cf7329255a0da9.png
THIS IS SO COOL!! amazing job on this!!
im such a sucker for low poly art like this :] i cant quite do it myself but man its so admirable
THIS IS SO COOL!! amazing job on this!!
im such a sucker for low poly art like this :] i cant quite do it myself but man its so admirable
............................. light_small.png +1 fr time
output-fb-Z958.gif
Well done, this looks really nice : )
Well done, this looks really nice : )
_____________ .

Fruit
tumblr_inline_ob9kvpeOFZ1r9sldp_500.gif .

Dragons
Let me know if you open commissions for low poly dragons because I need SO MANY of them
Let me know if you open commissions for low poly dragons because I need SO MANY of them
candle-smol.png
This looks awesome :0
This looks awesome :0
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
YOO that's such so adorable! The PS1 vibe si rl huge and it's simply peeeerfect~!! Goshh I can't take my eyes away from this.
YOO that's such so adorable! The PS1 vibe si rl huge and it's simply peeeerfect~!! Goshh I can't take my eyes away from this.
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
OOHH I LOVE THIS!!! it's so cute, the colors are amazing b ecause they give a great sense of texture and the rigging is so smooth! great job!! O:

I usually play on blender whenever i wanna try 3d art and stuff but i never took it to a serious route tbh, but i've heard a lot about blockbench (which is open source, so i recommend literally EVERYONE to play with it!!)

OOHH I LOVE THIS!!! it's so cute, the colors are amazing b ecause they give a great sense of texture and the rigging is so smooth! great job!! O:

I usually play on blender whenever i wanna try 3d art and stuff but i never took it to a serious route tbh, but i've heard a lot about blockbench (which is open source, so i recommend literally EVERYONE to play with it!!)

ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@archons I recently opened an art shop with low poly models as an option! Though right now, I'm only accepting USD as payment

@Opossun I've heard of Blockbench, but never played with it before. I think a lot of Minecraft modders use it to model custom creatures. I see people talking about it sometimes in the Cobblemon mod Discord server. Maybe I'll give it a try! This model was made in Blender, but maybe I'll make one even MORE low poly >:)
@archons I recently opened an art shop with low poly models as an option! Though right now, I'm only accepting USD as payment

@Opossun I've heard of Blockbench, but never played with it before. I think a lot of Minecraft modders use it to model custom creatures. I see people talking about it sometimes in the Cobblemon mod Discord server. Maybe I'll give it a try! This model was made in Blender, but maybe I'll make one even MORE low poly >:)
STOOOP this is so flipping cuuuute TTOTT Omg the way you animated them to be flying is so smooth and perfect [emoji=snapper love size=1] I do model, but it is really basic, low detail and no color since my model's only exist to be drawn over( I can reply with an example if you are curious). Things like this really blow my mind because of all the work that goes into making something so polished and perfect. Rigging seems like magic to me, I can't even .
STOOOP this is so flipping cuuuute TTOTT Omg the way you animated them to be flying is so smooth and perfect

I do model, but it is really basic, low detail and no color since my model's only exist to be drawn over( I can reply with an example if you are curious). Things like this really blow my mind because of all the work that goes into making something so polished and perfect. Rigging seems like magic to me, I can't even .
enmAYUV.gif gYW0j5f.png
fdUVIfW.png
yvMj9jM.png
TWSJTng.png
FObX7rS.png
60551086_BGD.gif
@WillowCross UGH rigging is so difficult. I've made several other models, but so far they're just statues since I'm so scared of messing them up lol I learned a lot making this one though! I think I'm confident enough now to tackle the other ones.

I'd love to see what you've made! Feel free to post them here in the thread
@WillowCross UGH rigging is so difficult. I've made several other models, but so far they're just statues since I'm so scared of messing them up lol I learned a lot making this one though! I think I'm confident enough now to tackle the other ones.

I'd love to see what you've made! Feel free to post them here in the thread
1 2