Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Lore Snippets (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey! You wrote some lore for my cat lord Aren a bit ago - would you be up to writing some more? I added a bunch to his profile, such as his familiar, the layout of Feline Manor, and additional profile information :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89120699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891207/89120699_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey! You wrote some lore for my cat lord Aren a bit ago - would you be up to writing some more?

I added a bunch to his profile, such as his familiar, the layout of Feline Manor, and additional profile information :3
89120699_350.png
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
Hey there! Feel free to do neither, one, or both! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43420274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/434203/43420274_350.png[/img][/url] A hatchling in a dragon's body with an adoration for flowers. It is impossible not to love him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74209679][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742097/74209679_350.png[/img][/url] You come across a small Fae dragon with shimmering blue scales, though they look faded - worn and smooth - from years of exploring. He informs you, with a high-pitched but comforting voice, that his name is Beltran, and begins ruminating aloud about some long-lost memory. Reaching in to one of his many satchels, he offers you a root beer barrel. He is a messenger dragon with great wisdom from travelling throughout Sornieth. Though the years have slowed him down and he has retired from his position, he still loves to travel through his memories by telling long stories to all those who meet him. What story does he tell you? (Ironically the one I've had for longer is the one with less lore)
Hey there! Feel free to do neither, one, or both!

43420274_350.png
A hatchling in a dragon's body with an adoration for flowers. It is impossible not to love him.

74209679_350.png
You come across a small Fae dragon with shimmering blue scales, though they look faded - worn and smooth - from years of exploring. He informs you, with a high-pitched but comforting voice, that his name is Beltran, and begins ruminating aloud about some long-lost memory. Reaching in to one of his many satchels, he offers you a root beer barrel. He is a messenger dragon with great wisdom from travelling throughout Sornieth. Though the years have slowed him down and he has retired from his position, he still loves to travel through his memories by telling long stories to all those who meet him. What story does he tell you?

(Ironically the one I've had for longer is the one with less lore)
ctYHVNq.pngjH4jccn.png
My curiosity is definitely piqued! Perhaps you could write something for Snowfall if they catch your interest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92869246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928693/92869246_350.png[/img][/url] They have snippets of song lyrics in their bio that capture the vibe I associate with them. I imagine they have some sort of time travel shenanigans going on
My curiosity is definitely piqued! Perhaps you could write something for Snowfall if they catch your interest

92869246_350.png

They have snippets of song lyrics in their bio that capture the vibe I associate with them. I imagine they have some sort of time travel shenanigans going on
oliver | he/they | I eat stars 86184488.png
@EmoAngel99

Alright, here are the two stories! Sorry I took so long; I ended up trying to write the stories in a different way than I normally do, and it didn't really work out so I had to make some big adjustments halfway through^-^"

For Behmeoth:

Behmeoth sighed as he leaned his scythe against the ground. Another unfortunate soul dispatched. “That was the second one today,” he muttered. This was his least favorite part of the job. Souls, who through no fault of their own, had become corrupted by the darkness that roamed the land. Lately, it seemed to be spreading. More and more of the spirits he encountered were becoming fearful – even those who had wandered for many years.

He shook his head, trying to clear his mind. He much preferred his normal routine – guiding souls to their final destination, or passing judgement on those who had earned terrible punishments. These souls, though… it wasn’t as if they themselves had done anything to deserve their fates.

He looked up towards the sky. A raven flew overhead; a messenger between realms. Its message was clear.

Behmeoth turned and began to walk towards the north.

For Ramakirshna:

Who was he? Where was he? Question after question wandered through his mind as he tried to fight the fog in his mind, as well as in his surroundings. He stumbled along aimlessly. One mile turned into two, until he could no longer remember his path. Where was he going again? He looked around. It all seemed shrouded in mist. Everything he saw had soft, fuzzy edges, as if they had been blurred out.

He thought he could hear something whispering in his ear. No matter how much he focused, he couldn’t make out any words. As he passed a small pond, something caught his eye. He stared into the water with a mixture of shock and wonder.

“What’s happening to me?” he said aloud. The sound of his voice seemed deafening in the silence. His once shining white scales were now dark as midnight.

“You’ve been tainted by the shadows.”

He jumped and spun around. A tall figure dressed in red stood before him. He couldn’t make out his eyes, and a sense of unease settled into him as he spotted the scythe the figure wore on his back.

“… But you haven’t lost your mind like the others have,” the figure mused.

“What do you mean?” he asked, feeling the water lapping at his feet as he stepped back.

“All of the souls I’ve met who became tainted lost their minds. But you… maybe you’re different.” He held out a hand. “Why don’t you join me?”

@AutumnFall123

Welcome back! I'll take a look at his new bio - no promises, but it will be a lower priority if/when I work on writing more since I've already done some lore for him.
@EmoAngel99

Alright, here are the two stories! Sorry I took so long; I ended up trying to write the stories in a different way than I normally do, and it didn't really work out so I had to make some big adjustments halfway through^-^"

For Behmeoth:

Behmeoth sighed as he leaned his scythe against the ground. Another unfortunate soul dispatched. “That was the second one today,” he muttered. This was his least favorite part of the job. Souls, who through no fault of their own, had become corrupted by the darkness that roamed the land. Lately, it seemed to be spreading. More and more of the spirits he encountered were becoming fearful – even those who had wandered for many years.

He shook his head, trying to clear his mind. He much preferred his normal routine – guiding souls to their final destination, or passing judgement on those who had earned terrible punishments. These souls, though… it wasn’t as if they themselves had done anything to deserve their fates.

He looked up towards the sky. A raven flew overhead; a messenger between realms. Its message was clear.

Behmeoth turned and began to walk towards the north.

For Ramakirshna:

Who was he? Where was he? Question after question wandered through his mind as he tried to fight the fog in his mind, as well as in his surroundings. He stumbled along aimlessly. One mile turned into two, until he could no longer remember his path. Where was he going again? He looked around. It all seemed shrouded in mist. Everything he saw had soft, fuzzy edges, as if they had been blurred out.

He thought he could hear something whispering in his ear. No matter how much he focused, he couldn’t make out any words. As he passed a small pond, something caught his eye. He stared into the water with a mixture of shock and wonder.

“What’s happening to me?” he said aloud. The sound of his voice seemed deafening in the silence. His once shining white scales were now dark as midnight.

“You’ve been tainted by the shadows.”

He jumped and spun around. A tall figure dressed in red stood before him. He couldn’t make out his eyes, and a sense of unease settled into him as he spotted the scythe the figure wore on his back.

“… But you haven’t lost your mind like the others have,” the figure mused.

“What do you mean?” he asked, feeling the water lapping at his feet as he stepped back.

“All of the souls I’ve met who became tainted lost their minds. But you… maybe you’re different.” He held out a hand. “Why don’t you join me?”

@AutumnFall123

Welcome back! I'll take a look at his new bio - no promises, but it will be a lower priority if/when I work on writing more since I've already done some lore for him.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII Understood!! Thank you for being willing though ^w^ Edit: I have a new baby you can write lore for if you'd like, who you haven't written anything for yet :3 He already has a lot of lore ideas attached to him, so you can work with those in any way you wish ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90138652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901387/90138652_350.png[/img][/url] Also, the three images in the top left of his bio and the images in his inventory all have alt text attached to them - if you can't read the alt text then just let me know, and I can copy-paste it where you can easily read ^^
@PtolemyII

Understood!! Thank you for being willing though ^w^

Edit:

I have a new baby you can write lore for if you'd like, who you haven't written anything for yet :3 He already has a lot of lore ideas attached to him, so you can work with those in any way you wish ^^
90138652_350.png
Also, the three images in the top left of his bio and the images in his inventory all have alt text attached to them - if you can't read the alt text then just let me know, and I can copy-paste it where you can easily read ^^
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
@AutumnFall123

If you could copy-paste the text, that would be great! I checked and I don't see anything on the images.
@AutumnFall123

If you could copy-paste the text, that would be great! I checked and I don't see anything on the images.
@PtolemyII
The Clan Evergreen, where Aren, Stellar, and many others originate from. This is a Clan strong in nature magic that lives near the open expanse of water, and one that attempts to make peace with all other elemental clans. They do not believe in the plague-nature war. The Clan Evergreen is a kind, accepting clan where dragons of all backgrounds can go for refuge.
The Clan Evergreen, where Aren, Stellar, and many others originate from. This is a Clan strong in nature magic that lives near the open expanse of water, and one that attempts to make peace with all other elemental clans. They do not believe in the plague-nature war. The Clan Evergreen is a kind, accepting clan where dragons of all backgrounds can go for refuge.

Aren, Cat Worshiper. Aren and Stellar met briefly during their shared time at The Clan Evergreen, and got along. Aren wouldn't force Stellar into conversation, and Stellar would spend time with his Deities, the cats. The two didn't know each other well.
Aren, Cat Worshiper. Aren and Stellar met briefly during their shared time at The Clan Evergreen, and got along. Aren wouldn't force Stellar into conversation, and Stellar would spend time with his Deities, the cats. The two didn't know each other well.

Avobear may be Stellar's biological daughter, but he didn't raise her. She doesn't even know he exists, even though he was the one to keep her egg warm and leave her at the doorstep of a trustworthy Fire clan to be raised.
Avobear may be Stellar's biological daughter, but he didn't raise her. She doesn't even know he exists, even though he was the one to keep her egg warm and leave her at the doorstep of a trustworthy Fire clan to be raised.

Conjured timepiece. Stellar obsessively checks this to make sure he does everything on time, follows a strict schedule, and doesn't get off-track.
Conjured timepiece. Stellar obsessively checks this to make sure he does everything on time, follows a strict schedule, and doesn't get off-track

Winter spear. This spear is Stellar's weapon of choice, and an item that never leaves his side. It's his only friend in this cruel world.
Winter spear. This spear is Stellar's weapon of choice, and an item that never leaves his side. It's his only friend in this cruel world.

Pulsating pendant. This small device has been enhanced to act similarly to a human cellphone - Stellar's bosses give him the image, name, and most likely location of his targets.
Pulsating pendant. This small device has been enhanced to act similarly to a human cellphone - Stellar's bosses give him the image, name, and most likely location of his targets.

Bluesand agate. This stone is rumored to grant the holder premonitions, and it does for Stellar. However, he doesn't tell others that he sees these things, primarily because he believes nobody would believe him. These vague premonitions influence his decisions. He keeps it wrapped in a blue cloth within his cloak to prevent accidental contact.
Bluesand agate. This stone is rumored to grant the holder premonitions, and it does for Stellar. However, he doesn't tell others that he sees these things, primarily because he believes nobody would believe him. These vague premonitions influence his decisions. He keeps it wrapped in a blue cloth within his cloak to prevent accidental contact.

Smokey sphere. Whenever Stellar wants to communicate with writing, he pulls this out - what he wants to say becomes clearly written within the smoke inside. It has also been enchanted.
Smokey sphere. Whenever Stellar wants to communicate with writing, he pulls this out - what he wants to say becomes clearly written within the smoke inside. It has also been enchanted.

Here are all the images and their descriptions! Other bodies of text that are in his bio but not here are still in play, I just didn't copy them since they're still visible in his bio. Is that alright?
@PtolemyII

Conjured timepiece. Stellar obsessively checks this to make sure he does everything on time, follows a strict schedule, and doesn't get off-track.
Conjured timepiece. Stellar obsessively checks this to make sure he does everything on time, follows a strict schedule, and doesn't get off-track

Here are all the images and their descriptions! Other bodies of text that are in his bio but not here are still in play, I just didn't copy them since they're still visible in his bio. Is that alright?
@PtolemyII No worries about the wait! I don't mind at all <3 I really love the little story you created between the two males. You did an amazing job and I'll definitely keep it going forward and try to expand more on it myself.

I truly appreciate you still doing my dragons even though the original go didn't turn out how you wanted! The extra time you put in was very sweet, and I am thankful again! ^w^
@PtolemyII No worries about the wait! I don't mind at all <3 I really love the little story you created between the two males. You did an amazing job and I'll definitely keep it going forward and try to expand more on it myself.

I truly appreciate you still doing my dragons even though the original go didn't turn out how you wanted! The extra time you put in was very sweet, and I am thankful again! ^w^
Donkereziel is my boyfriend & GrimmFever is my best friend! Grimm and I run a Hatchery together - **Needs updated majorly as of 2024
@EmoAngel99

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'd love to see how you expand on their lore once it's finished ^-^

@skystreamchan

I hope you like what I’ve come up with! I did a little lore for one, and came up with some personality traits for a few others. I hope this helps you come up with lore for them.

Socks: Loves swimming, especially to see tropical fish or coral reefs. Quick and always on the move. Sometimes a bit too loud for others’ liking.

Pascal: His colors become more vivid when he feels strong emotions. Likes to listen to or play music. Watching movies with him can be distracting.

Acoustic: She lives in icy caves, experimenting with music throughout the complex cave systems. Using her Starfall to ping along the walls, her current project is creating a song that represents her home. She can often be found deep within the cave system, recording each cave’s unique acoustics.
@EmoAngel99

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'd love to see how you expand on their lore once it's finished ^-^

@skystreamchan

I hope you like what I’ve come up with! I did a little lore for one, and came up with some personality traits for a few others. I hope this helps you come up with lore for them.

Socks: Loves swimming, especially to see tropical fish or coral reefs. Quick and always on the move. Sometimes a bit too loud for others’ liking.

Pascal: His colors become more vivid when he feels strong emotions. Likes to listen to or play music. Watching movies with him can be distracting.

Acoustic: She lives in icy caves, experimenting with music throughout the complex cave systems. Using her Starfall to ping along the walls, her current project is creating a song that represents her home. She can often be found deep within the cave system, recording each cave’s unique acoustics.
aah!! thank youu for ur help eheh I like your take on their personality traits for them
aah!! thank youu for ur help eheh I like your take on their personality traits for them
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6