Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (open) Share Your OCs for Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/F6q8h2Q.jpg[/img] [b]Share your OC (or lore dragon), Get Art OPEN[/b] Heya! I’ve gotten pretty decent at drawing dragons, but I’ve realized I have very little experience drawing humanoids/anthros. I’d like a bit more variety and inspiration, so… Show me your OCs (Original Characters), and I’ll make some art of them! Or you could show me your dragons, too. A bit of practice never hurts! [b]Please make sure to read all the rules before posting! I know they’re a bit wordy, but I’d really appreciate it :)[/b]
F6q8h2Q.jpg

Share your OC (or lore dragon), Get Art

OPEN

Heya! I’ve gotten pretty decent at drawing dragons, but I’ve realized I have very little experience drawing humanoids/anthros. I’d like a bit more variety and inspiration, so…

Show me your OCs (Original Characters), and I’ll make some art of them! Or you could show me your dragons, too. A bit of practice never hurts!

Please make sure to read all the rules before posting! I know they’re a bit wordy, but I’d really appreciate it :)
Rules

I am open to drawing absolutely anything (anthros, humanoids, animals, dragons, robots, monsters, etc.)! I'm alright with pretty much anything, including horror. However, I won’t be drawing any extreme gore or ANY NSFW AT ALL (basically anything allowed by the flight rising rules is fine with me).

Id like this thread to be a no judgement zone. This will be a thread for anyone to share their characters freely, so please do not cyberbully :)

I’m looking to draw a larger variety of races/species, but I'll draw your dergs as well, as long as they’ve got some personality/lore ;)

There is absolutely no limit to how many OCs you can share here! Just keep in mind that I may not be able to draw all of them (though I may double back if requests are slow). If you create a new OC and feel like sharing, don’t be afraid to come back anytime!

Wait time may take up to a few weeks at most. Im not sure how busy I’ll get in the next few weeks, so I’m looking to do this more for fun! I will try to get to as many as possible, though! You may still share as much and as many OCs as you’d like, but please do keep in mind that I might not be able to get to all of them. (Though I will do my best to draw at least one OC per user)

I am still a beginner artist, so I may prioritize simpler OCs, depending on how busy I am irl, but feel free to share regardless! I may also prioritize people on my ping lists, since they’ve been supporting me since the very start :)

I’ll also be experimenting with art style and techniques, so the style of drawings may vary. Depending on how I’m feeling, drawings can range from simple, black and white doodles, to fully body, finished pieces.

Any art I make here is yours to do with as you please. By requesting art here, you agree to allow me to use the finished product as an example of my work/post it on this thread unless specified otherwise (credit for the character will be given to you).

Sharing Your OC

Sharing your OC is 100% FREE!
Any donations (of absolutely anything) are completely optional, but greatly appreciated!

To share your OC, just give me a reference image or two (preferably digital for color reference, but traditional is alright too, as long as the drawing is clearly visible) and tell me a bit about them!
Most importantly, I’d like to know what race/species they are, and their personality/hobbies. This will help me with posing ideas (and make it easier to find anatomy references for more complex poses). Anything else you’d like to include is welcome! I love reading about all of your creative OCs :)

Please also include a platform where I can credit you for the character. If not provided, I will credit your flight rising account.

Art style and drawing type (headshot, half body, full body, etc.) may depend on how busy I am irl. It won’t have anything to do with how much I like your OC, I promise!

Art Trades?

I love getting art of my dergs/characters, but I have no money for commissions ^^’

It isn’t required that you draw me something in return, but I would greatly appreciate any art :)
I will also probably prioritize art being traded over free art.
PM me if you’re interested, or let me know in your post!
Rules

I am open to drawing absolutely anything (anthros, humanoids, animals, dragons, robots, monsters, etc.)! I'm alright with pretty much anything, including horror. However, I won’t be drawing any extreme gore or ANY NSFW AT ALL (basically anything allowed by the flight rising rules is fine with me).

Id like this thread to be a no judgement zone. This will be a thread for anyone to share their characters freely, so please do not cyberbully :)

I’m looking to draw a larger variety of races/species, but I'll draw your dergs as well, as long as they’ve got some personality/lore ;)

There is absolutely no limit to how many OCs you can share here! Just keep in mind that I may not be able to draw all of them (though I may double back if requests are slow). If you create a new OC and feel like sharing, don’t be afraid to come back anytime!

Wait time may take up to a few weeks at most. Im not sure how busy I’ll get in the next few weeks, so I’m looking to do this more for fun! I will try to get to as many as possible, though! You may still share as much and as many OCs as you’d like, but please do keep in mind that I might not be able to get to all of them. (Though I will do my best to draw at least one OC per user)

I am still a beginner artist, so I may prioritize simpler OCs, depending on how busy I am irl, but feel free to share regardless! I may also prioritize people on my ping lists, since they’ve been supporting me since the very start :)

I’ll also be experimenting with art style and techniques, so the style of drawings may vary. Depending on how I’m feeling, drawings can range from simple, black and white doodles, to fully body, finished pieces.

Any art I make here is yours to do with as you please. By requesting art here, you agree to allow me to use the finished product as an example of my work/post it on this thread unless specified otherwise (credit for the character will be given to you).

Sharing Your OC

Sharing your OC is 100% FREE!
Any donations (of absolutely anything) are completely optional, but greatly appreciated!

To share your OC, just give me a reference image or two (preferably digital for color reference, but traditional is alright too, as long as the drawing is clearly visible) and tell me a bit about them!
Most importantly, I’d like to know what race/species they are, and their personality/hobbies. This will help me with posing ideas (and make it easier to find anatomy references for more complex poses). Anything else you’d like to include is welcome! I love reading about all of your creative OCs :)

Please also include a platform where I can credit you for the character. If not provided, I will credit your flight rising account.

Art style and drawing type (headshot, half body, full body, etc.) may depend on how busy I am irl. It won’t have anything to do with how much I like your OC, I promise!

Art Trades?

I love getting art of my dergs/characters, but I have no money for commissions ^^’

It isn’t required that you draw me something in return, but I would greatly appreciate any art :)
I will also probably prioritize art being traded over free art.
PM me if you’re interested, or let me know in your post!
Pings

Please make sure to scroll up and read the rules!

Pings from my art shop

This year is going to be really busy for me, so I probably won’t be able to open my shop anytime soon. Id still really like to get y’all some art, though, so here’s your chance, I guess? Sorry if you aren’t interested, just thought I’d ping, just in case!

@amibe
@saltypie
@milkiemoth
@baritone18
@Crycket
@sebbysauce
@ThunderFlare
@Saa
@KITTEN
@Azrail
@Coiote
@TheMasterGamer

Pings from my free art thread

Think of this sort of as a 2.0 of my free art thread ^^
I probably won’t be reopening my original free art thread, but pinging just in case you’re still interested!

@Anjou
Pings

Please make sure to scroll up and read the rules!

Pings from my art shop

This year is going to be really busy for me, so I probably won’t be able to open my shop anytime soon. Id still really like to get y’all some art, though, so here’s your chance, I guess? Sorry if you aren’t interested, just thought I’d ping, just in case!

@amibe
@saltypie
@milkiemoth
@baritone18
@Crycket
@sebbysauce
@ThunderFlare
@Saa
@KITTEN
@Azrail
@Coiote
@TheMasterGamer

Pings from my free art thread

Think of this sort of as a 2.0 of my free art thread ^^
I probably won’t be reopening my original free art thread, but pinging just in case you’re still interested!

@Anjou
Oooh I've been waiting for this. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/4uoKgoF.jpg[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47024732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/470248/47024732_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47024732]Peri[/url] (short for Periwinkle) is the first dragon I've drawn digitally because I just love him. <3 Here's his bio so you know a bit more about him: While he loves being around his fellow clanmates, Peri is most comfortable in the sky, and spends most of his time delivering letters and small packages between the territories. Despite his naturally nervous disposition, he gains confidence when soaring among the clouds, and is rather proud of his title of fastest dragon in the Viridian Labyrinth. He spends any free time training to get his flight times and techniques just right, often well into the night. When he's not training, he is often found helping his daughter Blink learn the ins and outs of flight, though she is still too small to make real progress. Peri hopes that one day his daughter's skill in flight will rival his own. And [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56743643]here[/url] is his daughter Blink (she doesn't have a reference though) if you wanna draw them both practicing together but that's kinda a lot to ask. ^^' I'm perfectly happy with just a headshot or doodle/sketch of Peri though! :D (Maybe with a letter in his mouth or hand? :D) I love that Skydancer you posted on your Goofy Art Raffle thread. <3 And [url=https://i.imgur.com/E4MBajw.jpg]here[/url] is a larger image you can zoom in on if you need. :)
Oooh I've been waiting for this. :)

4uoKgoF.jpg 47024732_350.png
Peri (short for Periwinkle) is the first dragon I've drawn digitally because I just love him. <3 Here's his bio so you know a bit more about him:

While he loves being around his fellow clanmates, Peri is most comfortable in the sky, and spends most of his time delivering letters and small packages between the territories. Despite his naturally nervous disposition, he gains confidence when soaring among the clouds, and is rather proud of his title of fastest dragon in the Viridian Labyrinth. He spends any free time training to get his flight times and techniques just right, often well into the night. When he's not training, he is often found helping his daughter Blink learn the ins and outs of flight, though she is still too small to make real progress. Peri hopes that one day his daughter's skill in flight will rival his own.

And here is his daughter Blink (she doesn't have a reference though) if you wanna draw them both practicing together but that's kinda a lot to ask. ^^' I'm perfectly happy with just a headshot or doodle/sketch of Peri though! :D (Maybe with a letter in his mouth or hand? :D) I love that Skydancer you posted on your Goofy Art Raffle thread. <3

And here is a larger image you can zoom in on if you need. :)
fBVWC4D.png2Vg82cJ.pngZFj885c.png
Oh woah, thank you! Perhaps one of these will catch your eye? [u][b]Whelve[/b][/u] [LIST] [*][img]https://i.imgur.com/aPkxOy0.png[/img] [*][b]Race:[/b] Asian small-clawed otter fursona [*][b]Personality:[/b] She is often absentminded but handles her job with a sober and direct air. When she's not busy she spends her time with a small group of friends, or amuses herself while reading and daydreaming. Due to all the travelling, she's a good cook, but for some reason, she remains terrible with directions and maps. [*][b]Hobbies:[/b]Book pirate, odd-variant Libro-mancer. Whelve collects books for the library and gathers interesting trinkets to sell and trade for a living. She speaks to the spirit of stories to unearth locations and events from linked pages. Most pages do not hold much spirit on their own, as they have been read by few or worse, none at all. When a book is well read and firmly remembered by many, the strong anchor in reality allows Whelve to use a copy of the book to cross space without travel, to speak to those holding a copy within a city of readers, or to sense the word as if she was the tome itself. [/LIST] [b][u]Foliar[/u][/b] [LIST] [*][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJRan4F.png[/img] [*][b]Race:[/b] demihuman. [*][b]Personality:[/b]Foliar is an impish garden gremlin with a love for plants. [*][b]Hobbies:[/b]Uses her powers to nourish parasites in any invasive weeds and disruptive growths. Has a lot of energy & loves headpats. Paints flowers underneath bridges to provide a little sunshine where it's hidden below. Willful sunbeam of life. Summer garden, wild playground. [/LIST] [b][u]Moon[/u][/b] [LIST] [*][img]https://i.imgur.com/MlzNWIZ.png[/img] [*][b]Race:[/b] Demon [*][b]Personality:[/b] Seemingly cold and prickly but has a childish fascination with aquatic vegetation and can be quite naive in his excitable scholarly pursuit. Disarmingly blunt, unintentionally honest, dense and stubborn. Kind soul. [*][b]Hobbies:[/b]Able to create shields out of ink and paper, which may ward off or contain intended blows malice or despair. These shields may be shaped like paper talismans, charms, seals, paintings or actual shields set in silver wire, the form merely a practical choice to match the purpose. In this, the ink provides an accessible form of guidance for the powers of the paper itself, borrowed from ground (moon)stone and the layered fiber of spirits of strength. The longer a protection is meditated on, the tougher it is to break and the more layers a protection has, the wider its flexibility and cast. an enchantment of the same toughness weakens when said enchantment is made to stretch over a wider concept or space. [/LIST]
Oh woah, thank you! Perhaps one of these will catch your eye?

Whelve
  • aPkxOy0.png
  • Race: Asian small-clawed otter fursona
  • Personality: She is often absentminded but handles her job with a sober and direct air. When she's not busy she spends her time with a small group of friends, or amuses herself while reading and daydreaming. Due to all the travelling, she's a good cook, but for some reason, she remains terrible with directions and maps.
  • Hobbies:Book pirate, odd-variant Libro-mancer.
    Whelve collects books for the library and gathers interesting trinkets to sell and trade for a living. She speaks to the spirit of stories to unearth locations and events from linked pages. Most pages do not hold much spirit on their own, as they have been read by few or worse, none at all.
    When a book is well read and firmly remembered by many, the strong anchor in reality allows Whelve to use a copy of the book to cross space without travel, to speak to those holding a copy within a city of readers, or to sense the word as if she was the tome itself.

Foliar
  • eJRan4F.png
  • Race: demihuman.
  • Personality:Foliar is an impish garden gremlin with a love for plants.
  • Hobbies:Uses her powers to nourish parasites in any invasive weeds and disruptive growths. Has a lot of energy & loves headpats. Paints flowers underneath bridges to provide a little sunshine where it's hidden below. Willful sunbeam of life. Summer garden, wild playground.

Moon
  • MlzNWIZ.png
  • Race: Demon
  • Personality: Seemingly cold and prickly but has a childish fascination with aquatic vegetation and can be quite naive in his excitable scholarly pursuit. Disarmingly blunt, unintentionally honest, dense and stubborn. Kind soul.
  • Hobbies:Able to create shields out of ink and paper, which may ward off or contain intended blows malice or despair. These shields may be shaped like paper talismans, charms, seals, paintings or actual shields set in silver wire, the form merely a practical choice to match the purpose.
    In this, the ink provides an accessible form of guidance for the powers of the paper itself, borrowed from ground (moon)stone and the layered fiber of spirits of strength.
    The longer a protection is meditated on, the tougher it is to break and the more layers a protection has, the wider its flexibility and cast. an enchantment of the same toughness weakens when said enchantment is made to stretch over a wider concept or space.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hii! I have this girl that I've been dieing for art of but I understand she's a bit more "complicated" then other ocs mostly because of her hair but anyway I can't share images at the moment because my phone acts weird when regarding sharing images on flight rising so I'll just put the link if that's okay!

Her characteristics and features are listed in the image, I'm not completely certain on her race yet but shes mainly human with a few small abilities -- if you decide to draw her and have any other questions feel free to let me know!!!

Thank you for the chance! Have a great day ^^

hii! I have this girl that I've been dieing for art of but I understand she's a bit more "complicated" then other ocs mostly because of her hair but anyway I can't share images at the moment because my phone acts weird when regarding sharing images on flight rising so I'll just put the link if that's okay!

Her characteristics and features are listed in the image, I'm not completely certain on her race yet but shes mainly human with a few small abilities -- if you decide to draw her and have any other questions feel free to let me know!!!

Thank you for the chance! Have a great day ^^

LDlwCri.pngcDBGx9s.png eHsIhFC.pngWishlist tQekNfa.png 3kRmks1.pngTz9zkEa.png
@Saa glad I can finally get you your art! I love Peri’s lore :) It’s been a bit of a while since I’ve drawn a full body, so sorry if the posing is a bit awkward ^^’ He’s soaring confidently in the sky :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/GBcDZng.png[/img] @Islet those are some very nice OCs ^^ I'll definitely try to get to more of them if I have the time :) Here’s Whelve for you! I don’t think I’ve ever seen an otter fursona before, so this was definitely a first for me! Hope she turned out alright. She’s got a map lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/Iii4h1O.jpg[/img]
@Saa glad I can finally get you your art!
I love Peri’s lore :)
It’s been a bit of a while since I’ve drawn a full body, so sorry if the posing is a bit awkward ^^’
He’s soaring confidently in the sky :)
GBcDZng.png

@Islet those are some very nice OCs ^^
I'll definitely try to get to more of them if I have the time :)
Here’s Whelve for you! I don’t think I’ve ever seen an otter fursona before, so this was definitely a first for me! Hope she turned out alright.
She’s got a map lol
Iii4h1O.jpg
WOW that was so fast! And he looks so good! :D Thank you so much! I'm gonna put it on his bio. :) If you want some art in a similar vein to what I posted of Peri, just let me know who you'd like me to draw. It'll definitely take longer though. xD
WOW that was so fast! And he looks so good! :D Thank you so much! I'm gonna put it on his bio. :) If you want some art in a similar vein to what I posted of Peri, just let me know who you'd like me to draw. It'll definitely take longer though. xD
Ooo! I have a couple of OCs to choose from. If you want to put my name anywhere linking it back to FR is allgood with me! [url=https://toyhou.se/22138200.errant/gallery]ERRANT[/url] is a wandering knight. They are an imposing figure of very few words that, despite their tall and severe stature, is quite kind and gentle. They are very fond of pastries and have access to green healing magic from nature that they were taught by their Mentor. They also never take off the helmet! Profile info is [url=https://toyhou.se/22138200.errant]here[/url]. [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/34584525_AyX9vyMENNanATb.jpg?1620463938]MINERVA[/url] is a sona of mine. She's a long eared owl and an excellent archer! She's a bit of a Mom Friend and very determined, if a little stubborn. Profile info is [url=https://toyhou.se/10728050.minerva]here[/url]. There's also Vetr, a recent acquisition. I don't have any artwork of them yet but they're a wing-walker with a similar body make up as [url=https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/3/34/Smaug_mini.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141222071719]Smaug[/url] from the movies + the dragons from [url=https://www.svg.com/img/gallery/the-most-epic-dragon-battles-in-skyrim/intro-1544835522.jpg]Skyrim[/url]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34746643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/347467/34746643_350.png[/img][/url] They're a real force of nature, a creature that inspires as well as terrifies.
Ooo! I have a couple of OCs to choose from. If you want to put my name anywhere linking it back to FR is allgood with me!

ERRANT is a wandering knight. They are an imposing figure of very few words that, despite their tall and severe stature, is quite kind and gentle. They are very fond of pastries and have access to green healing magic from nature that they were taught by their Mentor. They also never take off the helmet! Profile info is here.

MINERVA is a sona of mine. She's a long eared owl and an excellent archer! She's a bit of a Mom Friend and very determined, if a little stubborn. Profile info is here.

There's also Vetr, a recent acquisition. I don't have any artwork of them yet but they're a wing-walker with a similar body make up as Smaug from the movies + the dragons from Skyrim.
34746643_350.png
They're a real force of nature, a creature that inspires as well as terrifies.
I would like to add that you can credit my character here or on my ToyHouse SaaBug. :) I forgot to mention that. Is crediting you here good?
I would like to add that you can credit my character here or on my ToyHouse SaaBug. :) I forgot to mention that. Is crediting you here good?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11