Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
horrible vision club :muscles:

(i don't have awful vision but anything ~2-3 feet away is a bit blurry. the projectors in 2nd grade were the bane of little me's existence)
horrible vision club :muscles:

(i don't have awful vision but anything ~2-3 feet away is a bit blurry. the projectors in 2nd grade were the bane of little me's existence)
L9Oy11e.pngakwLsjQ.pngjRU0Jjy.png
Aah so cute! Thank you so much!

(I too am a member of horrible vision club club, I can see about 5 inches from my nose without glasses lol)
Aah so cute! Thank you so much!

(I too am a member of horrible vision club club, I can see about 5 inches from my nose without glasses lol)
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
xxxxxxx Xx3ZGyj.png
starting on next piece rn, should be at least finished with line art by lunch, if not starting to work on shading. i'll get started on the next after that bc i'm busy thrursyda @commander - and i have finished (right on) lunch time :many muscles: [url=https://imgur.com/1WsHRqU][img]https://i.imgur.com/1WsHRqU.jpeg[/img][/url] (my apologies i didn't know i still had the other picture copies from last night so i accidentally inserted that, fixed it tho) very fun request to draw! :) i didn't know what to do to add robotic stuff to their design but i added little screw trap thingies on their faces and the imperial's arm
starting on next piece rn, should be at least finished with line art by lunch, if not starting to work on shading. i'll get started on the next after that bc i'm busy thrursyda

@commander - and i have finished (right on) lunch time :many muscles:

1WsHRqU.jpeg

(my apologies i didn't know i still had the other picture copies from last night so i accidentally inserted that, fixed it tho)

very fun request to draw! :) i didn't know what to do to add robotic stuff to their design but i added little screw trap thingies on their faces and the imperial's arm
Saw both your PM and post, and AHHHH this made my day at work (couldn't reply due to having a 10 minute break and said break was almost over; I'm home on my comp now)! ;o;

Thanks so much, I love that I have two of the same shot now, ehehe~ I requested this one from another user and they did just Riptide (which was fine, since it was 1 dragon per pic); It's neat to see some MadCatter rep here, ahaha! I admit it, this scene cracks me up due to the obvious desire to just get him away in the OG. xD I could've asked for other scenes, but eh...:P

Thanks a bunch, I'm definitely putting it on their profiles! ;3; And MC's face is just cracking me up! He looks so worried about Riptide, ahaha! I don't think I'd want a hug from him either. :P Not after what he did.
Saw both your PM and post, and AHHHH this made my day at work (couldn't reply due to having a 10 minute break and said break was almost over; I'm home on my comp now)! ;o;

Thanks so much, I love that I have two of the same shot now, ehehe~ I requested this one from another user and they did just Riptide (which was fine, since it was 1 dragon per pic); It's neat to see some MadCatter rep here, ahaha! I admit it, this scene cracks me up due to the obvious desire to just get him away in the OG. xD I could've asked for other scenes, but eh...:P

Thanks a bunch, I'm definitely putting it on their profiles! ;3; And MC's face is just cracking me up! He looks so worried about Riptide, ahaha! I don't think I'd want a hug from him either. :P Not after what he did.
aah tyms! :)
aah tyms! :)
taking a break for a bit, idk how long but i'll get everything done *eventually,* school's starting and it's gonna be pretty busy so i just want to get situated

also hurrah 50 posts
taking a break for a bit, idk how long but i'll get everything done *eventually,* school's starting and it's gonna be pretty busy so i just want to get situated

also hurrah 50 posts
Starting up again soon, prob next weekend. Sorry for the wait dudes, totally burnt myself out (also i have 4 tennis matches in a row next week. send help.)

might start later today or tomorrow, but due to the business of monday-friday i'll probably start next weekend :)
Starting up again soon, prob next weekend. Sorry for the wait dudes, totally burnt myself out (also i have 4 tennis matches in a row next week. send help.)

might start later today or tomorrow, but due to the business of monday-friday i'll probably start next weekend :)
rahhh getting started again :muscles:
rahhh getting started again :muscles:
@swiftstrike5 - here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ww8xTpu.jpeg[/img] sorry for the month long delay, may have burnt myself out so i gave myself a break before starting up again :) should be able to finish everything else in a timely manner. anyways i would have done both locale aaand blizzard, but reading their bios, i couldn't think of a way to put them both in one picture and have it make sense. so i just settled for the little fae ^^
@swiftstrike5 - here you go!

Ww8xTpu.jpeg

sorry for the month long delay, may have burnt myself out so i gave myself a break before starting up again :) should be able to finish everything else in a timely manner. anyways i would have done both locale aaand blizzard, but reading their bios, i couldn't think of a way to put them both in one picture and have it make sense. so i just settled for the little fae ^^
@mcGalore

Thank you! Locale looks great in the art!
@mcGalore

Thank you! Locale looks great in the art!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9