Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Necromancer Art & Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wow what a lovely boi! Thank you @/NotMothman [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
Wow what a lovely boi! Thank you @/NotMothman
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
:)
:)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[size=1]@3idolon @rhowyn @wyldangel @rockss @shadari @adaejha @counterklock[/size] Hello! I wrote a thing inspired by @Negatory 's new faction! [quote=Preview][i]"Are you out of your mind?!"[/i] Now that Neveah has established herself as an Advocating councillor, a great many doors had opened up for her and her entourage. Her success was, of course, mainly due to the counsel of Lorelai. Lorelai, who had spent her entire life prior to her disastrous Trials studying council politics, who had mastered the art of subtle manipulation, who had prepared for her future life as a councillor by sharpening her mind and honing her skills so that her ambitions could finally be realized. A wraith, however, could never hold any standing within the Council, and so she'd been shunted from Necromancer to Necromancer until custody of her had been unceremoniously dumped upon Neveah's shoulders. Beautiful, wonderful Neveah, who saw her for who she truly was, who looked past her tarnished coloration and her failures and had given her a second chance. If Lorelai could not be a part of the Great Game [i]directly[/i], she could at least play from the sidelines. Live vicariously through her 'mistress', as it were. At that point, it was practically an open secret that a wraith was the brains behind the Entourage of Councillor Neveah. Lorelai moved her queen about the board with expert precision, carefully positioning her and the rest of her pieces so that Neveah stood to benefit and gain and advance in political standing. Through Lorelai's careful planning and execution, Neveah had finally made a name for herself. Now, that wasn't to say that Neveah was [i]incompetent[/i] when it came to politics; Neveah could play the Great Game well enough herself, but Lorelai was the true master, and thus was usually content to defer to the clever nocturne's judgments. [i]Usually[/i]. Not always. Even they were not immune to… disagreements, from time to time. [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3074217/2#post_54276146]Read more here <3 [/url]
@3idolon @rhowyn @wyldangel @rockss @shadari @adaejha @counterklock

Hello! I wrote a thing inspired by @Negatory 's new faction!

Preview wrote:
"Are you out of your mind?!"

Now that Neveah has established herself as an Advocating councillor, a great many doors had opened up for her and her entourage. Her success was, of course, mainly due to the counsel of Lorelai. Lorelai, who had spent her entire life prior to her disastrous Trials studying council politics, who had mastered the art of subtle manipulation, who had prepared for her future life as a councillor by sharpening her mind and honing her skills so that her ambitions could finally be realized. A wraith, however, could never hold any standing within the Council, and so she'd been shunted from Necromancer to Necromancer until custody of her had been unceremoniously dumped upon Neveah's shoulders. Beautiful, wonderful Neveah, who saw her for who she truly was, who looked past her tarnished coloration and her failures and had given her a second chance.

If Lorelai could not be a part of the Great Game directly, she could at least play from the sidelines. Live vicariously through her 'mistress', as it were.

At that point, it was practically an open secret that a wraith was the brains behind the Entourage of Councillor Neveah. Lorelai moved her queen about the board with expert precision, carefully positioning her and the rest of her pieces so that Neveah stood to benefit and gain and advance in political standing. Through Lorelai's careful planning and execution, Neveah had finally made a name for herself.

Now, that wasn't to say that Neveah was incompetent when it came to politics; Neveah could play the Great Game well enough herself, but Lorelai was the true master, and thus was usually content to defer to the clever nocturne's judgments.

Usually. Not always. Even they were not immune to… disagreements, from time to time.

Read more here <3
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock

Thank you so much for sharing your story in my thread! <3 I absolutely adore it and I love your dragons!
@counterklock

Thank you so much for sharing your story in my thread! <3 I absolutely adore it and I love your dragons!
This is amazing! Thank you for sharing! I added it to the art spotlight post per your permission. <3
This is amazing! Thank you for sharing! I added it to the art spotlight post per your permission. <3
eb27d7e15e25a08ba712c8c846ff3ec0c5a0daa0.gif79b1338b9cd35321729f70a921cc05ea1bb10776.gif292a6929fb1ddc29f950cdd8472670ed762b3fdc.gife5b881744defe27c5e962b5f9b3c649ac0a43e38.gifbb0ed79137a474b9c279887416cf4962cc889cf4.giff58b001cce81187936c5fbc37e129fa8f4644e9a.gif
@counterklock Oh how lovely! The relationship between Lorelai and Neveah is [emoji=heart size=1] I am [i]so[/i] excited to see your lore tie-in with The Brackwater Collective. Collaborative lore is one of my favorite parts of FR.
@counterklock Oh how lovely! The relationship between Lorelai and Neveah is I am so excited to see your lore tie-in with The Brackwater Collective. Collaborative lore is one of my favorite parts of FR.
@
@
@3idolon Thank you! uwu

I hope to do a bit more writing over the next little bit, because Lorelai and Neveah are just. so lovely to write. (and I really ought to explore the whole 'emperors in the basement' thing oOP)
@3idolon Thank you! uwu

I hope to do a bit more writing over the next little bit, because Lorelai and Neveah are just. so lovely to write. (and I really ought to explore the whole 'emperors in the basement' thing oOP)
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@Negatory @NotMothman @Antisense @counterclock @rockss @calogramy @DatedChicken @3idolon @wyldangel @shadari @adaejha I totally forgot on the 10th to pull the winners! But here they are now. Better late than never so they say. [emoji=aberration winking size=1] [url=https://i.gyazo.com/ae2f9078f1ba733e9c1ccb561b4d4578.png]Grand Prize Winner[/url] = rockss Lyssa - G1 XYY with silhouette [url=https://i.gyazo.com/2a16442cc1ed2b0b68f793536b4e75ab.png]Second Place Winner[/url] = Negatory Veilspun Breed Change [url=https://i.gyazo.com/8f11e8a2274406a8983a4483fb00dddd.png]Third Place Winner[/url] = NotMothman Titan’s Fall & Plaguebringer’s Domain Scenes [url=https://i.gyazo.com/12b6489dbb17f43928fe361e0afe5118.png]Fourth Place Winner[/url] = calogramy Veilspun Ghoul - XXY with Rare Congrats to the winners!! If you're holding prizes, please make sure they are sent to their new homes. Thanks everyone! ♥
@Negatory @NotMothman @Antisense @counterclock @rockss @calogramy @DatedChicken @3idolon @wyldangel @shadari @adaejha

I totally forgot on the 10th to pull the winners! But here they are now. Better late than never so they say.

Grand Prize Winner = rockss
Lyssa - G1 XYY with silhouette

Second Place Winner = Negatory
Veilspun Breed Change

Third Place Winner = NotMothman
Titan’s Fall & Plaguebringer’s Domain Scenes

Fourth Place Winner = calogramy
Veilspun Ghoul - XXY with Rare

Congrats to the winners!! If you're holding prizes, please make sure they are sent to their new homes. Thanks everyone! ♥
eb27d7e15e25a08ba712c8c846ff3ec0c5a0daa0.gif79b1338b9cd35321729f70a921cc05ea1bb10776.gif292a6929fb1ddc29f950cdd8472670ed762b3fdc.gife5b881744defe27c5e962b5f9b3c649ac0a43e38.gifbb0ed79137a474b9c279887416cf4962cc889cf4.giff58b001cce81187936c5fbc37e129fa8f4644e9a.gif
Ooo!!
Ooo!!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Congrats to the winners and thank you Rhowyn for bringing the thread back and kicking things off with this fun raffle! I will send out the Obie G1 and the scenes when I get off of work [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Congrats to the winners and thank you Rhowyn for bringing the thread back and kicking things off with this fun raffle! I will send out the Obie G1 and the scenes when I get off of work
@
@
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10