Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [lore] MISC Books
1 2
[center][size=7][b]Masters of the Brew[/b][/size] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] Are you someone who enjoys drinking tea? Then this is the right book for you! Here, you can find various ways to make a nice assortment of teas. I shall explain how you can gather the ingredients and how to brew the tea. Furthermore it shall also be said for some when the tea tastes best! Cheers! ----- [b]Winter’s Delight[/b] For this deliciously sweet tea, you need some of these berries. Such as many of you may know, it is one of the best berries to have during winter, so if you want a vegan substitute for hot cocoa, then this is your new best friend! First you need to boil all the berries to cleanse them from potential insects. I know that Faes out there prefer their berries with bugs attached, so feel free to skip this step if you’re one of those! Once boiled, you are to mash all the berries into a fine jam. Like this, you can separate the seeds from the sludge! You can use the seeds to plant more bushes, or eat them whole if you prefer! You add the jam to boiling water, and let it sit for at least an hour before you pour yourself a cup. This way, the sweetness will enter the water and the color will darken. For a good, aesthetically pleasing up, I recommend you pour it in a white cup with floral decals. That way you can extra-enjoy this tea! ----- [b]Blackberry[/b] ----- [b]Crisp-leaf Amaranth[/b] ----- [b]Minty Jadevine[/b] ----- [b]Sugary Prickleaf[/b] ----- [b]Pelagas Feathers[/b] ----- [b]Winterbelle[/b] ----- [b]Flycatcher[/b] ----- [b]Feverfew[/b] ----- [b]Umbra Parthenium[/b] ----- [b]Lume Daffodil[/b] ----- [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
Masters of the Brew

Are you someone who enjoys drinking tea? Then this is the right book for you! Here, you can find various ways to make a nice assortment of teas. I shall explain how you can gather the ingredients and how to brew the tea. Furthermore it shall also be said for some when the tea tastes best!

Cheers!

Winter’s Delight
For this deliciously sweet tea, you need some of these berries. Such as many of you may know, it is one of the best berries to have during winter, so if you want a vegan substitute for hot cocoa, then this is your new best friend!

First you need to boil all the berries to cleanse them from potential insects. I know that Faes out there prefer their berries with bugs attached, so feel free to skip this step if you’re one of those!
Once boiled, you are to mash all the berries into a fine jam. Like this, you can separate the seeds from the sludge! You can use the seeds to plant more bushes, or eat them whole if you prefer!

You add the jam to boiling water, and let it sit for at least an hour before you pour yourself a cup. This way, the sweetness will enter the water and the color will darken.

For a good, aesthetically pleasing up, I recommend you pour it in a white cup with floral decals. That way you can extra-enjoy this tea!

Blackberry

Crisp-leaf Amaranth

Minty Jadevine

Sugary Prickleaf

Pelagas Feathers

Winterbelle

Flycatcher

Feverfew

Umbra Parthenium

Lume Daffodil

65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]Sightings of the Gods[/b][/size][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] [center][i]Written by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8715865]Phresh Snowhill[/url].[/i][/center] To start off this book, I want to thank the dragons who have enlightened me with their stories about the Gods of our world. They have given me the material to work with, telling me how they had encountered a deity and sharing their experiences with their presence. The eleven deities rarely show themself, and there seem to be ties between them and those who have elemental gifts. Most of the dragons who gave me their experiences all have these elemental gifts, able to channel the abilities of their birth element. These abilities are usually a bit minor and vague, and the severity depends on the dragon and how present the deity was in their encounter. [b]Personal Experiences[/b] I have a handful of stories myself, mainly about the deity that is the creator of my element, the Icewarden. Unlike what others have said, he is not a cold bitter dragon. The Icewarden is a kind, but quiet being. I wandered out as a child to explore the world around me, but the world was too large for my little mind and body. I got lost instantly, and ended up in a heavy snowstorm. A figure stood before me, looming with glowing eyes. He led me back to my camp numerous times when I got lost, leaving to cloak back into the storm when I was safe again. [b]Arcanist[/b] Some dragons have mentioned seeing a shadow roam through the Tourmaline Archives, someone who shifts around constantly and who arranges books properly when they have been put in the wrong place. Some of these dragons tell me that this shadow is just a spell cast by local mages and wizards due to the frustration of books not being organized. However, some also say that this is the work of the Arcanist, cloaking himself as a shadow to organize his library so dragons can study and explore their interests. [b]Earthshaker[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76398364]A dragon[/url] had approached me saying that when she was an exaltee working for Earth, she met the Earthshaker. She had complained about the workload and the amount of work numerous times, to the point where the deity ended up being done with her and kicked her out of the group. It was a rather funny story to hear, especially considering the Earthshaker is said to be the kindest and most patient of the deities. Most would say it is unlikely for a deity to kick out an exaltee, but after having met this dragon to hear her story, I can see why she got kicked out. [b]Flamecaller[/b] [b]Gladekeeper[/b] There have been reports of massive moving trees, a giant being with gentle eyes that watches over those who encounter it. It's not certain if this is the Gladekeeper herself, or if this is just a mythical being that roams around the forest. Some say that she likes to rest within the woods, staying so still that dragons would not even be able to notice her. Some dragons say that she is currently [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/389699/2180321?name=&type=undefined]the home of a village[/url] that resides in the Viridian Labyrinth, giving the dragons there a structure to live on safely. The tree is said to be so hard that it is impossible to dig into it, something which the inhabitants of the village respect. [b]Icewarden[/b] The Icewarden seems to be one that does not speak, he communicates with gestures, glances and light nudges. Other deities can converse with low rumbles and sometimes even words, but the stories I’ve heard of him so far indicate that he does not communicate verbally. The deities seem to be the most active in their corresponding lands, with the Icewarden being present in the tundra. He has shown up to help dragons who get lost in the snowstorms, leading them back to safety or scaring them away from holy places. [b]Lightweaver[/b] Lightweaver is at war with Luminax. The only places she is ever seen in are the sky, where she attempts to clash with the emperor in a fight between life and death. The goddess of light is convinced that the emperor was the cause of the Shade being created, which is far from true. She is said to be the most hateful and resentful of the deities, which is shown when you look at her hatred for imperials. Lightweaver has not been showing herself as much compared to 500 years ago, just like the Shadowbinder. Except unlike the opposing deity, Lightweaver still often appears. She does not speak to anyone who is not a pearlcatcher, and seems to be exra disliking towards nocturnes. Lightweaver has appointed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85745156]a dragon who is not a pearlcatcher[/url] to be a representative for her, someone who is able to speak in her name to 'lesser' breeds. This plan of hers seemed to have failed, as this dragon has been reported to be disrespectful to anyone who is not a pearlcatcher, following in their deities' footsteps. [b]Plaguebringer[/b] [b]Shadowbinder[/b] Shadowbinder is yet to show herself. Ancient textbooks stated that she stopped showing herself since 500 years ago, for a reason that is not declared. These same textbooks said that she used to enjoy taking the shape of a shadow with purple eyes, tricking dragons which ended up with a few giggles. The goddess of shadow is said to have been a compassionate and funny god, never fully showing her full body and always staying in the shadowed form. She enjoyed playing pranks, all until she disappeared 500 years ago. [b]Stormcatcher[/b] [b]Tidelord[/b] The Tidelord has never shown himself to anyone ever since his disappearance. There have been dragons making claims but none of these can be confirmed. [b]Windsinger[/b] Windsinger is the most present of the deities, though he barely shows up as just himself. Dragons in the Windswept Plateau all are aware of their local god traveling the realm disguised as a normal spiral with green colors and green eyes. The name he goes by as the spiral is unknown as of writing this. He has apparently shown un in numerous taverns, bars and cafes, hanging by to visit and have a few drinks with the regulars. He is a friendly and chatty fellow, staying for full nights and leaving in the morning to show up somewhere else at night again. Some dragons have had conversations with the god of wind, they stated that he was friendly and open towards them about his identity but remained a bit vague about his plans and schedule, perhaps to keep himself a little more anonymous. [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
Sightings of the Gods
Written by Phresh Snowhill.

To start off this book, I want to thank the dragons who have enlightened me with their stories about the Gods of our world. They have given me the material to work with, telling me how they had encountered a deity and sharing their experiences with their presence.

The eleven deities rarely show themself, and there seem to be ties between them and those who have elemental gifts. Most of the dragons who gave me their experiences all have these elemental gifts, able to channel the abilities of their birth element. These abilities are usually a bit minor and vague, and the severity depends on the dragon and how present the deity was in their encounter.

Personal Experiences
I have a handful of stories myself, mainly about the deity that is the creator of my element, the Icewarden. Unlike what others have said, he is not a cold bitter dragon. The Icewarden is a kind, but quiet being.

I wandered out as a child to explore the world around me, but the world was too large for my little mind and body. I got lost instantly, and ended up in a heavy snowstorm. A figure stood before me, looming with glowing eyes. He led me back to my camp numerous times when I got lost, leaving to cloak back into the storm when I was safe again.

Arcanist
Some dragons have mentioned seeing a shadow roam through the Tourmaline Archives, someone who shifts around constantly and who arranges books properly when they have been put in the wrong place. Some of these dragons tell me that this shadow is just a spell cast by local mages and wizards due to the frustration of books not being organized.

However, some also say that this is the work of the Arcanist, cloaking himself as a shadow to organize his library so dragons can study and explore their interests.

Earthshaker
A dragon had approached me saying that when she was an exaltee working for Earth, she met the Earthshaker. She had complained about the workload and the amount of work numerous times, to the point where the deity ended up being done with her and kicked her out of the group.

It was a rather funny story to hear, especially considering the Earthshaker is said to be the kindest and most patient of the deities. Most would say it is unlikely for a deity to kick out an exaltee, but after having met this dragon to hear her story, I can see why she got kicked out.

Flamecaller

Gladekeeper
There have been reports of massive moving trees, a giant being with gentle eyes that watches over those who encounter it. It's not certain if this is the Gladekeeper herself, or if this is just a mythical being that roams around the forest.

Some say that she likes to rest within the woods, staying so still that dragons would not even be able to notice her. Some dragons say that she is currently the home of a village that resides in the Viridian Labyrinth, giving the dragons there a structure to live on safely. The tree is said to be so hard that it is impossible to dig into it, something which the inhabitants of the village respect.

Icewarden
The Icewarden seems to be one that does not speak, he communicates with gestures, glances and light nudges. Other deities can converse with low rumbles and sometimes even words, but the stories I’ve heard of him so far indicate that he does not communicate verbally.

The deities seem to be the most active in their corresponding lands, with the Icewarden being present in the tundra. He has shown up to help dragons who get lost in the snowstorms, leading them back to safety or scaring them away from holy places.

Lightweaver
Lightweaver is at war with Luminax. The only places she is ever seen in are the sky, where she attempts to clash with the emperor in a fight between life and death. The goddess of light is convinced that the emperor was the cause of the Shade being created, which is far from true.

She is said to be the most hateful and resentful of the deities, which is shown when you look at her hatred for imperials. Lightweaver has not been showing herself as much compared to 500 years ago, just like the Shadowbinder. Except unlike the opposing deity, Lightweaver still often appears.

She does not speak to anyone who is not a pearlcatcher, and seems to be exra disliking towards nocturnes. Lightweaver has appointed a dragon who is not a pearlcatcher to be a representative for her, someone who is able to speak in her name to 'lesser' breeds. This plan of hers seemed to have failed, as this dragon has been reported to be disrespectful to anyone who is not a pearlcatcher, following in their deities' footsteps.

Plaguebringer

Shadowbinder
Shadowbinder is yet to show herself. Ancient textbooks stated that she stopped showing herself since 500 years ago, for a reason that is not declared. These same textbooks said that she used to enjoy taking the shape of a shadow with purple eyes, tricking dragons which ended up with a few giggles.

The goddess of shadow is said to have been a compassionate and funny god, never fully showing her full body and always staying in the shadowed form. She enjoyed playing pranks, all until she disappeared 500 years ago.

Stormcatcher

Tidelord
The Tidelord has never shown himself to anyone ever since his disappearance. There have been dragons making claims but none of these can be confirmed.

Windsinger
Windsinger is the most present of the deities, though he barely shows up as just himself. Dragons in the Windswept Plateau all are aware of their local god traveling the realm disguised as a normal spiral with green colors and green eyes. The name he goes by as the spiral is unknown as of writing this.

He has apparently shown un in numerous taverns, bars and cafes, hanging by to visit and have a few drinks with the regulars. He is a friendly and chatty fellow, staying for full nights and leaving in the morning to show up somewhere else at night again.

Some dragons have had conversations with the god of wind, they stated that he was friendly and open towards them about his identity but remained a bit vague about his plans and schedule, perhaps to keep himself a little more anonymous.

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]Victories of - - - - - -[/b][/size][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] [center][i]The text seems to be faded in areas. There are two types of handwriting, one is crude and rough, the other is more elegant and clean. Written by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58558534]Ly - - -[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59874813]Trysian[/url], leaders of the - - - - Written in chronological order.[/i][/center] ----- [b]12th day of Spring[/b] [i]Entry written by Ly - - -[/i] The battle was glorious, the sun was on our side, the wind covering us from being able to be smelled out by the enemy. Their army was smaller than ours, but they had a handful of those strong water-borne beasts that their non-exsistent god had made. They desperately tried to fight back, but it was of no use. Trysian and I trapped their leader, slaying him in front of a crowd to make the dragons surrender. We took them captive when they gave in, which ended up in us selling them to dragons looking for workers. 'Exaltees', that is what they were called. Weird work. ----- [b]28th day of spring[/b] [i]Entry written by Ly - - -[/i] There was a small band of rogues at the Zephyr Steppes, which were super easy to get rid of. The group of spirals all got scared away by my mere presence, being so scared that they dropped all the goods they had and fled! I'm just [i]that[/i] cool. ----- [b]64th day of winter[/b] [i]Entry written by Trysian[/i] Reports came in stating the existence of an island full of imperials. Ly - - - heard the news and instantly grew enraged with the thought of the mistakes her god made all gathering up at the same place. She scolded them for knowingly being together despite knowing the risks if one were to die. The island was located at - - - - before we sent the army and destroyed it. The dragons stood not a chance, being eradicated one by one. Even a strange, large, black and white imperial was defeated in the battle. Soldiers reported back to me and claimed that they felt distraught by its presence, doing their best to slay the beast and prevent it from coming back, as it seemed to be the strongest thing they have ever seen. It [i]cannot[/i] be the strongest thing, since it got killed. The soldiers told me that there was a library there as well, but we made sure of it that every book there got destroyed. Any record of this beast is gone, besides this. ----- [b]11th day of autumn[/b] [i]Entry written by Ly - - -[/i] [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
Victories of - - - - - -
The text seems to be faded in areas. There are two types of handwriting, one is crude and rough, the other is more elegant and clean.

Written by Ly - - - and Trysian, leaders of the - - - -
Written in chronological order.

12th day of Spring
Entry written by Ly - - -

The battle was glorious, the sun was on our side, the wind covering us from being able to be smelled out by the enemy. Their army was smaller than ours, but they had a handful of those strong water-borne beasts that their non-exsistent god had made.

They desperately tried to fight back, but it was of no use. Trysian and I trapped their leader, slaying him in front of a crowd to make the dragons surrender. We took them captive when they gave in, which ended up in us selling them to dragons looking for workers.
'Exaltees', that is what they were called. Weird work.

28th day of spring

There was a small band of rogues at the Zephyr Steppes, which were super easy to get rid of. The group of spirals all got scared away by my mere presence, being so scared that they dropped all the goods they had and fled!
I'm just that cool.

64th day of winter
Entry written by Trysian

Reports came in stating the existence of an island full of imperials. Ly - - - heard the news and instantly grew enraged with the thought of the mistakes her god made all gathering up at the same place. She scolded them for knowingly being together despite knowing the risks if one were to die.

The island was located at - - - - before we sent the army and destroyed it. The dragons stood not a chance, being eradicated one by one. Even a strange, large, black and white imperial was defeated in the battle. Soldiers reported back to me and claimed that they felt distraught by its presence, doing their best to slay the beast and prevent it from coming back, as it seemed to be the strongest thing they have ever seen.

It cannot be the strongest thing, since it got killed. The soldiers told me that there was a library there as well, but we made sure of it that every book there got destroyed. Any record of this beast is gone, besides this.

11th day of autumn

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
book 4
book 4
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]To the Depths[/b][/size][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] To whoever may read this: This is not a book of instructions, rather, it is a journal of the preparations I took to dive. [u]Why Dive?[/u] The ocean is a mystery. Many dragons have tried to conquer it in the name of science and exploration, the most common reasons to risk life traveling down so deep. It's true that the depths are rather unknown*; the works of the Observatory have revealed images of Deep Space much clearer than any images of the deep sea currently known to dragonkind, even though space is much further away. For science— that is a noble pursuit. For myself, though, I was preparing to begin my Search, when I felt a call to the waves. That is when I realized that this Dive would be my search, with the goal of recovering something, anything, that would tell me that the God Tidelord is still with us. His whereabouts have been a cause of worry in my family and clan for years. Perhaps I could soothe our anxieties. *While Undertides can withstand the pressure of the depths, even they can only go so far. At a certain point, things lurking down there must either be small or have no bones, else their skeletons will be cracked and broken by the crush of the water above them. Because of this, exploration has been difficult. [u]Preparations[/u] The first thing I knew I would need is a set of armor enchanted to withstand the pressure of the sea. As of now, the Ashfall Waste is troubled (and I cannot withstand the heat anyway) so I looked elsewhere for a blacksmith to make my armor. I was able to find a skilled smith with a bit of difficulty, and my custom enchanted armor was rather pricey, but it was comfortable. If you do this, I hope you have a blacksmith friend that will be willing to give you a discount, if you value your wallet. I knew I would need to be able to see, so I went and visited an old friend in the Wispwillow Grove. He is a mage, and happily imbued my armor with a soft blue glow. While it feels silly to go to someone in the Tangled Wood for light enchantments instead of a mage from the Light flight, I suspected the dazzling golden glow of Light might be too blinding down there. Not to mention, the bioluminescence would make my armor's light stand out less in the deep, and given that I did not know what was down there, I felt it reasonable to blend in. Besides, those mushrooms' light is the only thing that can chase away the darkness of Shadowbinder's land— so if anything could reliably pierce through the dark of the depths, that would be it. The next enchantment was one I could not have done for me. I already knew how to cast basic water breathing, but I needed to extend the duration for as long as possible. And if something went wrong, I would need to be able to easily recast it on myself, instead of wishing someone was there to do it for me. So I spent some time studying in the Tourmaline Archives, learning ways to do it more efficiently, faster, with less materials, and for longer. [s]I also decided that I would put this on my armor's helmet, because if I surfaced sooner than expected, it would be much easier to simply take off the helmet and let it wear out instead of undo the spell.[/s] [size=4][b]MISTAKE[/b][/size] [size=1][i]{The last sentence is barely legible, only the very tops and bottoms of the letters visible under a thick, dark line of ink. Around the last sentence and the word "Mistake," there also appear to be stains from large drops of water on the page.}[/i][/size] Finally, insulation. This was the easiest step, as I simply went to the Southern Icefield and looked for a store that sold high-quality insulating clothing for traveling dragons not used to the cold of the area. It is now time for me to dive. I hope I return to finish this journal. [u]The Dive[/u] It was terrifying. It [size=1][i]{There is a large spot of ink as if someone dropped a pen and left it there for awhile.}[/i][/size] [size=4][u][b]DO NOT DIVE.[/b][/u][/size] [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
To the Depths

To whoever may read this: This is not a book of instructions, rather, it is a journal of the preparations I took to dive.

Why Dive?
The ocean is a mystery. Many dragons have tried to conquer it in the name of science and exploration, the most common reasons to risk life traveling down so deep.
It's true that the depths are rather unknown*; the works of the Observatory have revealed images of Deep Space much clearer than any images of the deep sea currently known to dragonkind, even though space is much further away. For science— that is a noble pursuit.
For myself, though, I was preparing to begin my Search, when I felt a call to the waves. That is when I realized that this Dive would be my search, with the goal of recovering something, anything, that would tell me that the God Tidelord is still with us. His whereabouts have been a cause of worry in my family and clan for years. Perhaps I could soothe our anxieties.

*While Undertides can withstand the pressure of the depths, even they can only go so far. At a certain point, things lurking down there must either be small or have no bones, else their skeletons will be cracked and broken by the crush of the water above them. Because of this, exploration has been difficult.

Preparations
The first thing I knew I would need is a set of armor enchanted to withstand the pressure of the sea. As of now, the Ashfall Waste is troubled (and I cannot withstand the heat anyway) so I looked elsewhere for a blacksmith to make my armor. I was able to find a skilled smith with a bit of difficulty, and my custom enchanted armor was rather pricey, but it was comfortable. If you do this, I hope you have a blacksmith friend that will be willing to give you a discount, if you value your wallet.

I knew I would need to be able to see, so I went and visited an old friend in the Wispwillow Grove. He is a mage, and happily imbued my armor with a soft blue glow. While it feels silly to go to someone in the Tangled Wood for light enchantments instead of a mage from the Light flight, I suspected the dazzling golden glow of Light might be too blinding down there. Not to mention, the bioluminescence would make my armor's light stand out less in the deep, and given that I did not know what was down there, I felt it reasonable to blend in. Besides, those mushrooms' light is the only thing that can chase away the darkness of Shadowbinder's land— so if anything could reliably pierce through the dark of the depths, that would be it.

The next enchantment was one I could not have done for me. I already knew how to cast basic water breathing, but I needed to extend the duration for as long as possible. And if something went wrong, I would need to be able to easily recast it on myself, instead of wishing someone was there to do it for me. So I spent some time studying in the Tourmaline Archives, learning ways to do it more efficiently, faster, with less materials, and for longer. I also decided that I would put this on my armor's helmet, because if I surfaced sooner than expected, it would be much easier to simply take off the helmet and let it wear out instead of undo the spell.
MISTAKE

{The last sentence is barely legible, only the very tops and bottoms of the letters visible under a thick, dark line of ink. Around the last sentence and the word "Mistake," there also appear to be stains from large drops of water on the page.}

Finally, insulation. This was the easiest step, as I simply went to the Southern Icefield and looked for a store that sold high-quality insulating clothing for traveling dragons not used to the cold of the area.

It is now time for me to dive. I hope I return to finish this journal.

The Dive
It was terrifying. It
{There is a large spot of ink as if someone dropped a pen and left it there for awhile.}
DO NOT DIVE.
nCr2v1s.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[center][b][size=7]Traders' Home Festivals[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BXwMVuU.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=lady bug] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [font=times new roman][b]Bughunt[/b] A well-enjoyed festival for adolescents and younger dragons. The dragons gather together, and each is given a token with a bug displayed on it. They must find this bug and bring it back to the center of the village. The first to find their insect and bring it back shall receive a small prize, and have their bug be placed on the Bug Tree. [nextcol][list][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BXwMVuU.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=meadow tea tray] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [font=times new roman][b]Compe-tea-tion[/b] Tea is an important part of the village community, that is why this festival was made! Dragons of all ages are welcome to join the race of "Who can drink the most tea". The reward is a medal and a rainbow scarf. The current winner is Edith, who has won for the past four years. [nextcol][list][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BXwMVuU.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=protective wasp] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [font=times new roman][b]Wasp Beauty Competition[/b] Wasps are reliable safekeepers for the bee populations who live nearby. They are nearly tame towards the dragons of the village, who end up keeping a small handful of wasps as pets sometimes. A handful of dragons gathered together to create a beauty competition for wasps. Behavior is looked at as well, to make sure the winged friends are docile like a dog! The winner is given a handful of delicious sweets and treats, and will have a picture of it hung up on a special board at the Bug Tree. [nextcol][list][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BXwMVuU.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=marigold] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [font=times new roman][b]Marigold Cooking[/b] Marigolds are an invasive plant species that are harmful towards the crops and other plantlife. Due to there being an overflow of these bright flowers, the dragons of this village decided to create a cooking contest with them to cut down on numbers. They may not enhance flavor much, but most of the points go for visual appeal anyways. [nextcol][list][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BXwMVuU.png[/img][/center]
Traders' Home Festivals

BXwMVuU.png

Lady Bug
Bughunt
A well-enjoyed festival for adolescents and younger dragons. The dragons gather together, and each is given a token with a bug displayed on it. They must find this bug and bring it back to the center of the village. The first to find their insect and bring it back shall receive a small prize, and have their bug be placed on the Bug Tree.

BXwMVuU.png

Meadow Tea Tray
Compe-tea-tion
Tea is an important part of the village community, that is why this festival was made! Dragons of all ages are welcome to join the race of "Who can drink the most tea". The reward is a medal and a rainbow scarf.
The current winner is Edith, who has won for the past four years.

BXwMVuU.png

Protective Wasp
Wasp Beauty Competition
Wasps are reliable safekeepers for the bee populations who live nearby. They are nearly tame towards the dragons of the village, who end up keeping a small handful of wasps as pets sometimes. A handful of dragons gathered together to create a beauty competition for wasps. Behavior is looked at as well, to make sure the winged friends are docile like a dog!

The winner is given a handful of delicious sweets and treats, and will have a picture of it hung up on a special board at the Bug Tree.

BXwMVuU.png

Marigold
Marigold Cooking
Marigolds are an invasive plant species that are harmful towards the crops and other plantlife. Due to there being an overflow of these bright flowers, the dragons of this village decided to create a cooking contest with them to cut down on numbers. They may not enhance flavor much, but most of the points go for visual appeal anyways.

BXwMVuU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][b][size=7]????????? ?? ????????[/size][/b][/center] [columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] [center][i]???????? ?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57248166]????????[/url] ORIXI's NOTE: The text is written in [u]braille[/u]. Flight Rising changed it to ??? which is silly but honestly? it works lol. You can press the paintbrush tool to see the text and what it means. [/i][/center] [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] ???? ????????? ?? ????? ???? ??. ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ??. ??? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???. ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?????????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?????. ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??????. [color=transparent][size=0][b] The Tidelord is still with us. Or, well, at least I think he still is. He is hidden, yes, but he lurks beneath the water where no eyes can see. I know the tales of dragons who have been underwater for hours, giving themself the ability to breathe water longer than is usual, only to have this ability be revoked and turned into a curse. I have once gotten in touch with one of these divers. [/b][/size][/color] ???????? ????? ???? ??? ?????????? ????????. ?????? ?????? ???? ??. ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ????????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????. ????? ??? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??????. ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ??… ????????. ????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??????. [color=transparent][size=0][b] Hearing their tale was harrowing, haunting. Dread washed over me. They spoke about how they had practiced and prepared for weeks, months, years. Only for then everything to be yanked away from them, because they searched too far for their father. He is my father too, and to see that he will give this on these dragons is… terrible. They have done no wrong, they just want their father to return. [/b][/size][/color] ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ??’?? ????? ???? ??????? ??? ?????????? ????? ??? ????. ?????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???. ????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????. ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ??????. [color=transparent][size=0][b] More and more rumors have spread of his return, and I’ve grown more hopeful and optimistic about the news. Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if it had not been for him. When my parents threw me from the island into the sea, I was unable to see, unable to swim. I had nearly drowned until I felt a pair of claws, holding me gently. [/b][/size][/color] ?? ????????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ????. ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ??. ???? ???????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????. ????? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ?????????. ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???. [color=transparent][size=0][b] I instantly knew it had to be him, the god of the sea. It simply could not be anyone else. I was carried through the sea, hearing things pass by me. Not entirely sure where he took me, but I knew that I would be safe. Safe away from those barbaric dragons who were my parents, who threw their only child into the sea to perish because he was born sightless. It still bothers me to this day. [/b][/size][/color] ?????????? ?? ????? ???????. ???? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ?? ?????????. ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????????? ?????? ?? ???? ???. ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????. ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ???. [color=transparent][size=0][b] Suddenly, I could breathe. The air felt amazing when it entered my lungs, the salt finally leaving my tastebuds. I was no longer in water, as everything around me felt dry. A voice spoke to me, a voice so ancient that I had no clue what it said. I do know that it sounded kind, like a father speaking to his son. [/b][/size][/color] [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns]
????????? ?? ????????

???????? ?? ????????

ORIXI's NOTE: The text is written in braille. Flight Rising changed it to ??? which is silly but honestly? it works lol. You can press the paintbrush tool to see the text and what it means.

???? ????????? ?? ????? ???? ??. ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ??. ??? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???. ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?????????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?????. ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??????.

The Tidelord is still with us. Or, well, at least I think he still is. He is hidden, yes, but he lurks beneath the water where no eyes can see. I know the tales of dragons who have been underwater for hours, giving themself the ability to breathe water longer than is usual, only to have this ability be revoked and turned into a curse. I have once gotten in touch with one of these divers.

???????? ????? ???? ??? ?????????? ????????. ?????? ?????? ???? ??. ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ????????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????. ????? ??? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??????. ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ??… ????????. ????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??????.

Hearing their tale was harrowing, haunting. Dread washed over me. They spoke about how they had practiced and prepared for weeks, months, years. Only for then everything to be yanked away from them, because they searched too far for their father. He is my father too, and to see that he will give this on these dragons is… terrible. They have done no wrong, they just want their father to return.

????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ??’?? ????? ???? ??????? ??? ?????????? ????? ??? ????. ?????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???. ????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????. ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ??????.

More and more rumors have spread of his return, and I’ve grown more hopeful and optimistic about the news. Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if it had not been for him. When my parents threw me from the island into the sea, I was unable to see, unable to swim. I had nearly drowned until I felt a pair of claws, holding me gently.

?? ????????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ????. ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ??. ???? ???????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????. ????? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ?????????. ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???.

I instantly knew it had to be him, the god of the sea. It simply could not be anyone else. I was carried through the sea, hearing things pass by me. Not entirely sure where he took me, but I knew that I would be safe. Safe away from those barbaric dragons who were my parents, who threw their only child into the sea to perish because he was born sightless. It still bothers me to this day.

?????????? ?? ????? ???????. ???? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ?? ?????????. ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????????? ?????? ?? ???? ???. ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????. ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ???.

Suddenly, I could breathe. The air felt amazing when it entered my lungs, the salt finally leaving my tastebuds. I was no longer in water, as everything around me felt dry. A voice spoke to me, a voice so ancient that I had no clue what it said. I do know that it sounded kind, like a father speaking to his son.
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/light_contest1.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=light runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lightweaver is the goddess who created this system. She witnessed the way Varghosian brought destruction upon the mortal dragons of this realm and decided that she would no longer let her siblings be in any more danger. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Solstice is the first ever communicator to walk Sornieth. He thrives off of praise and being treated like the son of a goddess, because he essentially is. He has created a group called "the Stars", which is strictly allows only pearlcatchers to join, as they are the perfect children of the goddess of Light. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857452/85745156.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85745156]Solstice[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]he/they [*]8av - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/arcane_contest.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=arcane runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Despite not being the first or the oldest current communicator, Ayaka has been appointed as the unofficial leader of the selected dragons. They have been fighting with whatever power they have to be heard by the dragons of Sornieth, and to set the mistakes of their deity, the Arcanist, right. They wrote letters to various clans affected by the chaos and the Shade to offer compensation and hope for the upcoming future, as well as resources to help them rebuild the life they had lost to the darkness. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/36.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Due to being seen as the leader of the communicators by most, the observatory within the Starfall Isles has been chosen as a main meetingplace for the communicators to gather once in a while and discuss the messages they have received from their deities. There is a long table, with a seat for each member. Some seats have gone cold over the years. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/79.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Within the archives of the Starfall Isles, many books and old scrolls lay. Each of the communicators usually keep a handful of empty scrolls on them to hastily write and detail the messages they have received. Most of the messages are kept safe here, labeled accordingly with their elemental sigil on the casing. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79171664_3rmLvnNXUl7lM66.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42907065]Felwin[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]he/him [*]8av - 15av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866190/86618968.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86618968]Ayaka[/url] [LIST] [*]they/it [*]15av - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/earth_contest.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=earth runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79171787_cXV0BRxBl7fwmYR.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42464868]Radiation[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]she/her [*]8av - 79av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79171805_nMpXnfsn8VirwPz.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43417288]Merry[/url] [LIST] [*]she/they [*]79av - 156av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79171817_zCZvcVCpXYcZ6Nt.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43755781]Voodoo[/url] [LIST] [*]she/her [*]156av - 232av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79171825_l7Md0pAHXlZIVEa.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44392414]Magnificent[/url] [LIST] [*]they/them [*]232av - 300av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79171836_ndPyDhglHx7k3iW.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56010301]Sadri[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]300av - 441av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897926/89792588.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89792588]Unnamed[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]441av - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/fire_contest.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=fire runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79409877_HdsKp7gDlTpjgKm.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72414506]Cinnaera[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]she/her [*]8av - 36av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79409896_jDMoN8ypSHIVduM.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42504393]Dipita[/url] [LIST] [*]she/they [*]36av - 120av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79409907_KDQelyIQerZlFK9.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43848441]Ragnaros[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]120av - 201av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79409980_SITo5HTK86Kx41a.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44331940]Caern[/url] [LIST] [*]they/them [*]201av - x [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/933702/93370162.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93370162]Phyleas[/url] [LIST] [*]she/her [*]x - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/nature_contest2.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=nature runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/40.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lukorra has left quite an impact on the dragons of the nature flight. They helped take care of the Behemoth whenever it fell ill, dedicating their life to making sure that the home of their deity would stay safe from the potential dangers of the world. Lukorra was a loud voice within the first few communicators who roamed Sornieth, as they also helped Ayaka with documenting the messages. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/84.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Horace is the youngest communicator that has been ever appointed in the 500 years of existence of the system. He is not entirely sure on what he is supposed to do, especially when he has to follow the footsteps of Lukorra and the other nature communicators. The other elements have a hard time taking him seriously, especially most of the older communicators. Seeing such a young dragon be a representative to a god must be a joke, right? [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79410609_NZjyuDJAuXFaQeX.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66655573]Lukorra[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]they/them [*]8av - 220av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79410622_OSTWpMFWFlrgVJu.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67095381]Arbor[/url] [LIST] [*]she/her [*]220av - 299av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79410631_M1vjQemb6vruV9l.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43977158]Torgal[/url] [LIST] [*]he/it [*]299av - 389av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79410649_GvCdU84mAQPyse9.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45134083]Valen[/url] [LIST] [*]they/them [*]389av - 478av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79410659_9taQeizEdYg5YHK.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45676623]Cavador[/url] [LIST] [*]it/its [*]478av - 508av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863330/86332934.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86332934]Horace[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]508av - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/plague_contest.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=plague runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1130276822362366012/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78529968]Phera[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]it/its [*]8av - x [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1130257399744319588/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58631952]Montgomery[/url] [LIST] [*]she/it [*]x - x [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/927996/92799571.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58631952]Oszkar[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]x - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest2.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=ice runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79416448_I9sGo5WdqRCZ7ga.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55973675]???[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]she/her [*]8av - 13av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79416468_KtACYl9TlisEf5a.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43105355]Alayna[/url] [LIST] [*]she/her [*]13av - 89av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/434713/43471235.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43471235]Eira[/url] [LIST] [*]she/her [*]89av - 130av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79416482_mJ9hgXWmjBzIm3R.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44039955]Wieska[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]130av - 199av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/537553/53755269.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53755269]Aquilon[/url] [LIST] [*]they/them [*]199av - 270av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/624664/62466322.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62466322]Alistair[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]270av - 334av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79416508_CgFhhfolEFI9UnZ.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17486678]Flick[/url] [LIST] [*]she/her [*]334av - 426av [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/lightning_contest1.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=lightning runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1129840843998625903/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72982190]Baaljagg[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]she/her [*]8av - x [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1130257784282284132/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59799951]Offer[/url] [LIST] [*]she/it [*]x - x [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest2.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=shadow runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1129799684144246884/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] ??? [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]??? [*]0av - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/water_contest2.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=water runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=tidelord seashell decoration] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1129849934259171408/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42918000]Aurora[/url] [LIST] [*]they/them [*]? - ? [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1129870170077270137/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42923725]Torpedo[/url] [LIST] [*]he/they/it [*]? - ? [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1129844042952364082/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56457396]River[/url] [LIST] [*]he/him [*]? - ? [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1129852338866245742/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85758067]Mirfak[/url] [LIST] [*]he/it [*]? - ? [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1129796658058756239/1129845353886253177/image.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Sayer [LIST] [*]they/it [*]? - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest2.png[/img][/center] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=wind runestone] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [item=scene: roadside tavern] [nextcol][list][nextcol] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924996/92499502.png[/img] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92499502]Galecarol[/url] [LIST] [*]First communicator [*]he/him [*]???bv - current [/LIST] [nextcol][list][/columns] [rule]
light_contest1.png

Light Runestone
Lightweaver is the goddess who created this system. She witnessed the way Varghosian brought destruction upon the mortal dragons of this realm and decided that she would no longer let her siblings be in any more danger.

Breed Change: Wildclaw
Solstice is the first ever communicator to walk Sornieth. He thrives off of praise and being treated like the son of a goddess, because he essentially is. He has created a group called "the Stars", which is strictly allows only pearlcatchers to join, as they are the perfect children of the goddess of Light.

85745156.png
Solstice
  • First communicator
  • he/they
  • 8av - current

arcane_contest.png

Arcane Runestone
Despite not being the first or the oldest current communicator, Ayaka has been appointed as the unofficial leader of the selected dragons. They have been fighting with whatever power they have to be heard by the dragons of Sornieth, and to set the mistakes of their deity, the Arcanist, right. They wrote letters to various clans affected by the chaos and the Shade to offer compensation and hope for the upcoming future, as well as resources to help them rebuild the life they had lost to the darkness.

36.png
Due to being seen as the leader of the communicators by most, the observatory within the Starfall Isles has been chosen as a main meetingplace for the communicators to gather once in a while and discuss the messages they have received from their deities. There is a long table, with a seat for each member. Some seats have gone cold over the years.

79.png
Within the archives of the Starfall Isles, many books and old scrolls lay. Each of the communicators usually keep a handful of empty scrolls on them to hastily write and detail the messages they have received. Most of the messages are kept safe here, labeled accordingly with their elemental sigil on the casing.

79171664_3rmLvnNXUl7lM66.png
Felwin
  • First communicator
  • he/him
  • 8av - 15av

86618968.png
Ayaka
  • they/it
  • 15av - current

earth_contest.png

Earth Runestone
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

79171787_cXV0BRxBl7fwmYR.png
Radiation
  • First communicator
  • she/her
  • 8av - 79av

79171805_nMpXnfsn8VirwPz.png
Merry
  • she/they
  • 79av - 156av

79171817_zCZvcVCpXYcZ6Nt.png
Voodoo
  • she/her
  • 156av - 232av

79171825_l7Md0pAHXlZIVEa.png
Magnificent
  • they/them
  • 232av - 300av

79171836_ndPyDhglHx7k3iW.png
Sadri
  • he/him
  • 300av - 441av

89792588.png
Unnamed
  • he/him
  • 441av - current

fire_contest.png

Fire Runestone
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eleifend accumsan magna, id posuere lectus. Nullam vulputate dictum dui, eget egestas lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

79409877_HdsKp7gDlTpjgKm.png
Cinnaera
  • First communicator
  • she/her
  • 8av - 36av

79409896_jDMoN8ypSHIVduM.png
Dipita
  • she/they
  • 36av - 120av

79409907_KDQelyIQerZlFK9.png
Ragnaros
  • he/him
  • 120av - 201av

79409980_SITo5HTK86Kx41a.png
Caern
  • they/them
  • 201av - x

93370162.png
Phyleas
  • she/her
  • x - current

nature_contest2.png

Nature Runestone

40.png
Lukorra has left quite an impact on the dragons of the nature flight. They helped take care of the Behemoth whenever it fell ill, dedicating their life to making sure that the home of their deity would stay safe from the potential dangers of the world. Lukorra was a loud voice within the first few communicators who roamed Sornieth, as they also helped Ayaka with documenting the messages.

84.png
Horace is the youngest communicator that has been ever appointed in the 500 years of existence of the system. He is not entirely sure on what he is supposed to do, especially when he has to follow the footsteps of Lukorra and the other nature communicators. The other elements have a hard time taking him seriously, especially most of the older communicators. Seeing such a young dragon be a representative to a god must be a joke, right?

79410609_NZjyuDJAuXFaQeX.png
Lukorra
  • First communicator
  • they/them
  • 8av - 220av

79410622_OSTWpMFWFlrgVJu.png
Arbor
  • she/her
  • 220av - 299av

79410631_M1vjQemb6vruV9l.png
Torgal
  • he/it
  • 299av - 389av

79410649_GvCdU84mAQPyse9.png
Valen
  • they/them
  • 389av - 478av

79410659_9taQeizEdYg5YHK.png
Cavador
  • it/its
  • 478av - 508av

86332934.png
Horace
  • he/him
  • 508av - current

plague_contest.png

Plague Runestone

image.png
Phera
  • First communicator
  • it/its
  • 8av - x

image.png
Montgomery
  • she/it
  • x - x

92799571.png
Oszkar
  • he/him
  • x - current

ice_contest2.png

Ice Runestone

79416448_I9sGo5WdqRCZ7ga.png
???
  • First communicator
  • she/her
  • 8av - 13av

79416468_KtACYl9TlisEf5a.png
Alayna
  • she/her
  • 13av - 89av

43471235.png
Eira
  • she/her
  • 89av - 130av

79416482_mJ9hgXWmjBzIm3R.png
Wieska
  • he/him
  • 130av - 199av

53755269.png
Aquilon
  • they/them
  • 199av - 270av

62466322.png
Alistair
  • he/him
  • 270av - 334av

79416508_CgFhhfolEFI9UnZ.png
Flick
  • she/her
  • 334av - 426av

lightning_contest1.png

Lightning Runestone

image.png
Baaljagg
  • First communicator
  • she/her
  • 8av - x

image.png
Offer
  • she/it
  • x - x

shadow_contest2.png

Shadow Runestone

Unhatched Shadow Egg

image.png
???
  • First communicator
  • ???
  • 0av - current

water_contest2.png

Water Runestone

Tidelord Seashell Decoration

image.png
Aurora
  • they/them
  • ? - ?

image.png
Torpedo
  • he/they/it
  • ? - ?

image.png
River
  • he/him
  • ? - ?

image.png
Mirfak
  • he/it
  • ? - ?

image.png
Sayer
  • they/it
  • ? - current

wind_contest2.png

Wind Runestone

Scene: Roadside Tavern

92499502.png
Galecarol
  • First communicator
  • he/him
  • ???bv - current

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
reserved
reserved