Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Art Raffle!! (closed)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
7873541.png
Haki says hi!
Any pronouns :)
FR +9 hours
Ping me
Love you all
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
78933595.png

Crash or Jinx
They/He
:D
annnnnd stop!

applicants after this will not be chosen!
Results will be up soon!
annnnnd stop!

applicants after this will not be chosen!
Results will be up soon!
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
Hello everyone! I will be using a random number generator to calculate the results! 707 applications, wasn't really expecting that many in 7 days but that's pretty neat! And since it wasn't mentioned in the beginning, you can only win ONCE! If I got someone who doubled up I will roll again! Now let the drawing begin! 196 @Persinnamon [b](flat color headshot)[/b] 462 @VioletKatGrove [b](shaded headshot)[/b] (complete) 374 @Islet (Painted headshot) 212 @Kilonian [b](flat color halfbody)[/b] (complete) 635 @ChaiSpicedTea [b](shaded halfbody)[/b] 622 @Hollowcene [b](painted halfbody)[/b] 361 @ZoranaDragon [b](flat color fullbody)[/b] (Complete) 547 @Mythariah [b](shaded fullbody)[/b] 383 @AspenCrow [b](painted fullbody)[/b] These are the winners! I had seen some of you were very dedicated and I applaud you! Some pages were just repeating names haha! I will give the winners 1 week to send me what they would like drawn, if they do not respond within the allotted time I will roll another person (this is the only instance someone can get more prizes). Either way congratulations to the winners! Please PM me with this form filled out! [code] Username: Prize: Dragon/OC: Expression/Pose:[/code] (notes to myself! Bold: Order sent! status in parentheses)
Hello everyone! I will be using a random number generator to calculate the results!

707 applications, wasn't really expecting that many in 7 days but that's pretty neat!
And since it wasn't mentioned in the beginning, you can only win ONCE! If I got someone who doubled up I will roll again!

Now let the drawing begin!

196 @Persinnamon (flat color headshot)
462 @VioletKatGrove (shaded headshot) (complete)
374 @Islet (Painted headshot)

212 @Kilonian (flat color halfbody) (complete)
635 @ChaiSpicedTea (shaded halfbody)
622 @Hollowcene (painted halfbody)

361 @ZoranaDragon (flat color fullbody) (Complete)
547 @Mythariah (shaded fullbody)
383 @AspenCrow (painted fullbody)

These are the winners! I had seen some of you were very dedicated and I applaud you! Some pages were just repeating names haha!

I will give the winners 1 week to send me what they would like drawn, if they do not respond within the allotted time I will roll another person (this is the only instance someone can get more prizes).

Either way congratulations to the winners! Please PM me with this form filled out!
Code:
Username: Prize: Dragon/OC: Expression/Pose:

(notes to myself!

Bold: Order sent!
status in parentheses)
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69