Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4
[quote name="PlantMage" date="2022-10-31 06:49:48" ] @ChissChass hello! here's your snippet for Mastaba :) [quote]Wander the desert for a thousand years and you may never find it. It's not quite an oasis, not exactly. A little too rough around the edges for that. Some may say that it's not worth looking for at all. But to Mastaba, it's the perfect home. He has carved out a life in that almost oasis. It's quiet. There's the very occasional traveler that stumbles onto it, now and then, just to keep life interesting.[/quote] omg sorry if this posts twice or something, internet blinked out just as i went to post it and made me think i'd lost it lol [/quote] OH THIS RULES Im loving wandering ancient dragon!! Thank you so much <3
PlantMage wrote on 2022-10-31 06:49:48:
@ChissChass hello! here's your snippet for Mastaba :)
Quote:
Wander the desert for a thousand years and you may never find it. It's not quite an oasis, not exactly. A little too rough around the edges for that. Some may say that it's not worth looking for at all. But to Mastaba, it's the perfect home. He has carved out a life in that almost oasis. It's quiet. There's the very occasional traveler that stumbles onto it, now and then, just to keep life interesting.

omg sorry if this posts twice or something, internet blinked out just as i went to post it and made me think i'd lost it lol
OH THIS RULES Im loving wandering ancient dragon!! Thank you so much <3
My gosh this is so generous of you! Could I get a snippet of Marrow here? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81031831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=125&auth=f76613c1104eb5e55d1d05fffc5c68e5ebd6a988&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] He's a student at a school in the Arcanist's Domain and studies shadow elemental magic! I don't know what his personality is like just yet but at the moment I'm leaning towards "distrustful and reserved" for the most part! Thank you so much either way!! I hope you have fun writing him, if you do :D
My gosh this is so generous of you! Could I get a snippet of Marrow here?

dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=125&auth=f76613c1104eb5e55d1d05fffc5c68e5ebd6a988&dummyext=prev.png

He's a student at a school in the Arcanist's Domain and studies shadow elemental magic! I don't know what his personality is like just yet but at the moment I'm leaning towards "distrustful and reserved" for the most part!

Thank you so much either way!! I hope you have fun writing him, if you do :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Buttercup%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
My Lore Dump | My Art Dump
Cherrybloom%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
@hyenaglasses hello, hello! i chose Hypno and Hollow for your snippet!! here it is ^^ [quote]It was a lazy day between heists. Hypno and Hollow, partners in crime and in most other areas of life, were having a cozy day in at their well hidden loft. It was originally going to be a day full of scheming and planning but the summer's heat was very persuasive and the two had forgone these plans in favor of dozing off and on. Hollow had nestled herself in Hypno's mane and was snoring soundly while Hypno stared at the ceiling, lazily contemplating some far off problem.[/quote]
@hyenaglasses hello, hello! i chose Hypno and Hollow for your snippet!! here it is ^^
Quote:
It was a lazy day between heists. Hypno and Hollow, partners in crime and in most other areas of life, were having a cozy day in at their well hidden loft. It was originally going to be a day full of scheming and planning but the summer's heat was very persuasive and the two had forgone these plans in favor of dozing off and on. Hollow had nestled herself in Hypno's mane and was snoring soundly while Hypno stared at the ceiling, lazily contemplating some far off problem.
KjP3.png
@HellHarpi hello! here's your snippet for Marrow!! and thank you, i'm having fun with all of these! [quote]Marrow's room in the student dorms of the academy was drafty and often cold. He had no roommates to speak of; something he was immensely grateful for. He was very private and disliked the idea of sharing quarters with another he didn't know well. Besides, having a roommate would likely disrupt his frequent studying, not to mention his vast array of delicate personal projects. He wasn't antisocial; he simply valued his privacy.[/quote]
@HellHarpi hello! here's your snippet for Marrow!! and thank you, i'm having fun with all of these!
Quote:
Marrow's room in the student dorms of the academy was drafty and often cold. He had no roommates to speak of; something he was immensely grateful for. He was very private and disliked the idea of sharing quarters with another he didn't know well. Besides, having a roommate would likely disrupt his frequent studying, not to mention his vast array of delicate personal projects. He wasn't antisocial; he simply valued his privacy.
KjP3.png
Hello! I really enjoy your writing. I just hatched this dragon today and I adore her: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81813845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818139/81813845_350.png[/img][/url] Personality is totally up to you! Pronouns are she/her, Wind element, the clan is in the Millmeadows / farm, she does have siblings but they don’t have to be close. (Edit, I have decided to exalt her, but the snippet is still perfect for this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75157001]dragon here[/url])
Hello! I really enjoy your writing. I just hatched this dragon today and I adore her:

81813845_350.png

Personality is totally up to you!
Pronouns are she/her, Wind element, the clan is in the Millmeadows / farm, she does have siblings but they don’t have to be close.

(Edit, I have decided to exalt her, but the snippet is still perfect for this dragon here)
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this!! This is my beloved ForestSpirit! His pronouns are he/they. he was the first dragon i bought, but im not really sure what to do with his lore! Maybe he guards the forests around certain parts of the clan? or maybe he could just be some random spirit? ^ just ideas, you dont have to build off of them! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58923458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589235/58923458_350.png[/img][/url] If he doesnt inspire you, or you just dont like his vibes, feel free to pick anyone else from my clan! (Except mooncake, shes based on a dnd character so i'd like to do her lore :D)
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this!!

This is my beloved ForestSpirit! His pronouns are he/they.
he was the first dragon i bought, but im not really sure what to do with his lore! Maybe he guards the forests around certain parts of the clan? or maybe he could just be some random spirit?
^ just ideas, you dont have to build off of them!

58923458_350.png

If he doesnt inspire you, or you just dont like his vibes, feel free to pick anyone else from my clan! (Except mooncake, shes based on a dnd character so i'd like to do her lore :D)
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Holy heck I adore this!!!! Everything about this is amazing!!! Your writing is phenomenal and you totally captured there vibes!!! Thank you so so much!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Holy heck I adore this!!!! Everything about this is amazing!!! Your writing is phenomenal and you totally captured there vibes!!! Thank you so so much!!!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
[center]Hai! Your writing's awesome, I'd love to get something started for Rook: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81766179][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817662/81766179_350.png[/img][/url] This is her grown up. She's my lil goth gal I hatched this past Halloween, if that helps! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2941978&skin=0&apparel=332,494,29243,32979,3622,3626,27981,27982,21299,27986,21242,27987&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Hai! Your writing's awesome, I'd love to get something started for Rook:
81766179_350.png

This is her grown up. She's my lil goth gal I hatched this past Halloween, if that helps!
scry?sdid=2941978&skin=0&apparel=332,494,29243,32979,3622,3626,27981,27982,21299,27986,21242,27987&xt=dressing.png
@Magmish hello, thank you very much!! congrats on the lovely hatch, here's a little snippet for her :) (just went with the first name that came to mind, you're very welcome to change) [quote]Gale was a force of nature. Not forceful, exactly, but she had a strong personality and a stronger will. She met any and all challenges head on and with a cheerful attitude. She was employed as a courier to the clan and no obstacle could stand in her wake. She always delivered her letters and packages on time and with a smile.[/quote]
@Magmish hello, thank you very much!! congrats on the lovely hatch, here's a little snippet for her :) (just went with the first name that came to mind, you're very welcome to change)
Quote:
Gale was a force of nature. Not forceful, exactly, but she had a strong personality and a stronger will. She met any and all challenges head on and with a cheerful attitude. She was employed as a courier to the clan and no obstacle could stand in her wake. She always delivered her letters and packages on time and with a smile.
KjP3.png
@Pastaparty7 hello!! i love that accent! here's a snippet for ForestSpirit :) [quote]The grove of old oak trees that bordered the edge of the clan was largely considered a peaceful place. The air was cool and wet and there was a peaceful presence there. Clan lore, handed down for generations, held that a spirit roosted there and so the clan was careful not to offend. They did not take more than their fair share of the forest's bounty and did not waste anything taken. Sometimes, young and adventurous dragons would find small prizes hidden in the boughs of the oaks.[/quote]
@Pastaparty7 hello!! i love that accent! here's a snippet for ForestSpirit :)
Quote:
The grove of old oak trees that bordered the edge of the clan was largely considered a peaceful place. The air was cool and wet and there was a peaceful presence there. Clan lore, handed down for generations, held that a spirit roosted there and so the clan was careful not to offend. They did not take more than their fair share of the forest's bounty and did not waste anything taken. Sometimes, young and adventurous dragons would find small prizes hidden in the boughs of the oaks.
KjP3.png
1 2 3 4