Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | jerboa art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://i.ibb.co/CbY15pQ/me-when-i-fail-my-math-test-LOL.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Fz4NbPr/azur-LOG.png[/img] Me when i flip him horizontally ( the drawing looks better ) Anyway . Sorry about the image in the middle of the drawing i literally could not be bothered to draw the rest of his body . his waist is NOT snatched! his ass does NOT train core!
me-when-i-fail-my-math-test-LOL.png
azur-LOG.png

Me when i flip him horizontally ( the drawing looks better )

Anyway . Sorry about the image in the middle of the drawing i literally could not be bothered to draw the rest of his body . his waist is NOT snatched! his *** does NOT train core!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[img]https://i.ibb.co/KyKW4R9/me-mauling-someone-to-death.png[/img] saved my #1 fav lmk character for last !!!!!!!! red son is probably like my favorite character overall i Love herr Anyway .......................................................... this brush is awesome and it is GREAT for drawing hair .!!!! idk why but i like drawing hair now . It is crazy awesome
me-mauling-someone-to-death.png

saved my #1 fav lmk character for last !!!!!!!! red son is probably like my favorite character overall i Love herr

Anyway .......................................................... this brush is awesome and it is GREAT for drawing hair .!!!! idk why but i like drawing hair now . It is crazy awesome
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[img]https://i.ibb.co/VNbWYkW/warrior-cats-be-like.png[/img] silly drawing for Once creating lore for ocs is so much fun ... though writing it down is awful so i just have to remember everything!!!! Anyway ... this is ravenflight and she is so silly ( loves to kill )
warrior-cats-be-like.png

silly drawing for Once

creating lore for ocs is so much fun ... though writing it down is awful so i just have to remember everything!!!!

Anyway ... this is ravenflight and she is so silly ( loves to kill )
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
i love your user so much, i just got jerma jumpscared

your art is lovely!!!! and i love the last silly drawing hehehe

ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
[quote name="Opossun" date="2023-03-11 13:08:03" ] i love your user so much, i just got jerma jumpscared your art is lovely!!!! and i love the last silly drawing hehehe [/quote] THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ^_^ your art is wonderful as well!
Opossun wrote on 2023-03-11 13:08:03:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ^_^ your art is wonderful as well!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Your art is super pretty!
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="NyxianDragons" date="2023-03-14 10:47:17" ] Your art is super pretty! [/quote] thank you so much!!! :-D
NyxianDragons wrote on 2023-03-14 10:47:17:

thank you so much!!! :-D
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[img]https://i.ibb.co/G77JnNt/Gah.png[/img] ( WIP ) GAH! gay poeple there are so many mistakes in this but i iwll fix them when i start painting . I am two steps ahead Always guess the characters and song used i will give you ten million gems . Yes i am not lying i am actually that rich . Teehee
Gah.png

( WIP )

GAH! gay poeple

there are so many mistakes in this but i iwll fix them when i start painting . I am two steps ahead Always

guess the characters and song used i will give you ten million gems . Yes i am not lying i am actually that rich . Teehee
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
@jerma985

I am unsure of the characters used but i love the song i want you by mitiski. It hits differently depending on my mood but love it xD

it gives me heavy Skeeter Davis vibes with it's end of the world

P.S

I fricking love your art style!
@jerma985

I am unsure of the characters used but i love the song i want you by mitiski. It hits differently depending on my mood but love it xD

P.S

RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
[quote name="WindSongGrove" date="2023-04-01 11:15:31" ] @/jerma985 I am unsure of the characters used but i love the song i want you by mitiski. It hits differently depending on my mood but love it xD it gives me heavy Skeeter Davis vibes with it's end of the world P.S I fricking love your art style! [/quote] YESS the song is so good, i love mitski ^_^ also; the characters are riley and ellie from the last of us! great show and game(s), i really recommend them both!!
WindSongGrove wrote on 2023-04-01 11:15:31:
@/jerma985

P.S

YESS the song is so good, i love mitski ^_^ also; the characters are riley and ellie from the last of us! great show and game(s), i really recommend them both!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7