Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lucernia
1 2
@Bloomed I started reading your lore and I immediately felt like falling into some soft, light and beautiful dream ~ I wish I could live in The Kingdom of Lucernia myself. Your dragons all look like kind angels. They are all so elegant and beautiful. Idk it seems like it's all a dream! Haha Even their names. I'm obsessed already. I can't even pick one I like more haha [emoji=fae love size=1] I'm sorry I'm just crazy about pink and pastels, flowery and cute things and your clan is truly a dream! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You are an inspiration ~ I'm surprised I'm the first one commenting? Just keep it up and I hope I can (somehow & someday) reach to something like this!
@Bloomed I started reading your lore and I immediately felt like falling into some soft, light and beautiful dream ~ I wish I could live in The Kingdom of Lucernia myself. Your dragons all look like kind angels. They are all so elegant and beautiful. Idk it seems like it's all a dream! Haha Even their names. I'm obsessed already. I can't even pick one I like more haha

I'm sorry I'm just crazy about pink and pastels, flowery and cute things and your clan is truly a dream!

You are an inspiration ~ I'm surprised I'm the first one commenting?
Just keep it up and I hope I can (somehow & someday) reach to something like this!
Give me all your cats please ~
JqkxCjl.png
@NannaLi

Sobs thank you so much for your comment ;-; It means so much, you've made my entire day
@NannaLi

Sobs thank you so much for your comment ;-; It means so much, you've made my entire day
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
[center][font=georgia][color=#61AB69][size=4]I feel as though I've fallen into a glorious dream. [emoji=heart]
I feel as though I've fallen into a glorious dream.
[quote name="Paks" date="2022-06-11 22:49:18" ] [center][font=georgia][color=#61AB69][size=4]I feel as though I've fallen into a glorious dream. [emoji=heart] [/quote] [emoji=cloud size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Quote:
I feel as though I've fallen into a glorious dream.
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@Bloomed I still search inspiration in your lair, after all this time. I hope it doesn't bother you ~
I will never have such a gorgeous beautiful lair, but it keeps me motivated.
@Bloomed I still search inspiration in your lair, after all this time. I hope it doesn't bother you ~
I will never have such a gorgeous beautiful lair, but it keeps me motivated.
Give me all your cats please ~
JqkxCjl.png
1 2