Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [personal lore] the city of solna (wip)
[center][size=7][font=century gothic][b]the city of solna[/b][/font][/size] [size=4][color=766359][i]a comphrehensive lore thread[/i][/color][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/636d1a3fb380bf0236039fb73a818bf0/c33c758998d8562a-8e/s640x960/0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png[/img][/center] [rule] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lIx0FBq.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextext[/color] [nextcol] i.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3115547/1#post_50633621]origin[/url] ii.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3115547/1#post_50633622]locations[/url] iii. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3115547/1#post_50633624]clan members[/url] [nextcol] iv. culture & traditions v. short stories [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextexttex[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KwRAN93.png[/img] [/columns]
the city of solna
a comphrehensive lore thread
0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png

lIx0FBq.png textextext i.origin
ii.locations
iii. clan members
iv. culture & traditions
v. short stories
textextexttex KwRAN93.png
she/they
fr time + 2
[center][size=7][font=century gothic][b]origins[/b][/font][/size] [size=4][color=766359][i]"of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings?” [sub]-diogenes[/sub][/i][/color][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/636d1a3fb380bf0236039fb73a818bf0/c33c758998d8562a-8e/s640x960/0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png[/img][/center] [rule] [columns] [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_shadow9415791.png[/img] [nextcol] [right][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]a shadowy start[/i][/b][/font][/size] the story of solna begins in an unlikely place: the tangled wood. the ironically-named lux founded the settlement with the goal of creating an institution of knowledge. however, this pursuit was quickly abandoned when it became apparent that no one was interested in lux's goals. they instead chose to mold solna around the wants and needs of its inhabitants, making it a tight-knit community that would house weary travelers--for the right price, of course. lux's efforts to make the tangled wood their home had some help in the form of rubigo, the gentle guardian dragon. he met lux during his search, and from then on the tiny fae became his charge. the two led solna through thick and thin, becoming the closest friends in the process. as solna's reputation as a hostel grew so did the difficulty of housing so many travelers. eventually, the clan grew bitter towards anyone who stayed with them, and this resentment was eventually directed at lux and rubigo. bitterness and division became the norm in solna, and lux's status as the clan's respected leader crumbled. rubigo was her last true supporter, but even the massive guardian was not enough to protect her from what was about to come: heidrich. the ice flight imperial was a recent addition to the clan, and one of lux's main detractors. the imperial argued that joining the ice flight would be the best for the clan's future: they would have fewer travelers to house and more time to study the world of sornieth. support for heidrich grew, and despite lux and rubigo being the clan's beloved leaders for years, they were deposed and heidrich was made leader in their place. from this moment on, solna would be a clan of the ice flight. [/right][/columns] [columns][left][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]a frostbitten age[/i][/b][/font][/size] the dragons of solna began a new life in the southern ice fields: they spent their time cataloguing the fossils, flora, and fauna of the ice flight's territory. while the frosty weather took some adjusting the dragons of solna were happier: they had more time to pursue their own hobbies and assist in the clan's original purpose of being an institute of knowledge and learning. lux slowly became accustomed to heidrich's rule: he was a pragmatic and impartial leader. even though he came across as cold and aloof, it was clear that he cared about the clan. years went by with little issue, and the clan grew in size, enough to become their own city. the solnans constructed a library from the ice so they could store their research and texts in one central place. respect for lux and rubigo returned as lux became the forefront of the pursuit of knowledge. they were appointed as heidrich's chief advisors, and solna entered a much more democratic age. however, tragedy struck. heidrich's mother and fellow imperial, lelym, died. fear rippled through the imperials of solna, and the decision to leave the territory was made. lelym was laid to rest in the farthest reaches of the cloudscrape crags. the clan traversed the entirety of the southern icefields, finding temporary residence in the snowsquall tundra and dripcave dregs, but it would never be the same. it quickly became clear that heidrich was in an emotional tailspin and was unfit to lead. lux and rubigo were asked to take him place, but they refused, now aware that they were much better suited to the role of advisor rather than leader. a new face became the leader of the wayward clan: nimmi, the hyperractive spiral dragon of the light flight. despite her erratic and unfocused nature, when given a specific objective she would stop at nothing to reach it. the job of clan leader suited the spiral well: taking care of every dragon and organizing the countless tomes and scrolls of the clan meant that there was never a dull moment in her life. this change of pace envigorated the solnans, and after much deliberation the clan decided to become part of the light flight, where pursuit of knowledge was valued above all.[/left] [nextcol] [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_ice9268676.png[/img][/columns] [columns] [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_light9398113.png[/img] [nextcol] [right][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]a new dawn[/i][/b][/font][/size] solna was finally at peace. their transition to the light flight proved to be the best thing to ever happen to the clan: they were able to construct a city of marble in the mirrorlight promenade, with a grand library at the heart of it. a solution to their problem of being a hostel while trying to maintain the library was made: travelers would have to contribute a piece of knowledge to the library, as well as help in its organization and care during their stay. this made it possible for the city to remain a haven for the lost and weary while still being able to pursue its goal of being a hub of knowledge. nimmi became known as the golden scholar, and now spends her time meticulously cataloging the library. a council of ten other dragons was made, with one being from each flight. lux and heidrich were appointed to this council, being representatives of the shadow and ice flights respectively. the council, called the wings of harmony, would debate and vote on clan issues, with ordinary citizens having a say as well. democracy was prioritized as much as possible in solna. the clan is growing every day, with much of its children preparing to one day be exalted in order to serve the lightweaver. dragons of all backgrounds were welcome in solna, and artisanship and culture flourished within the clan. the pursuit knowledge and educating others will always be the chief goal of solna, but as long as a dragon is willing to become the best version of themselves that they can be they are welcome. this 'best version' could mean becoming a famous author, a philanthropist, or a skilled street performer. as long as a dragon has the passion to do something or be someone they are a solnan. through and through.[/right] [/columns]
origins
"of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings?”
-diogenes

lore_shadow9415791.png
a shadowy start

the story of solna begins in an unlikely place: the tangled wood. the ironically-named lux founded the settlement with the goal of creating an institution of knowledge. however, this pursuit was quickly abandoned when it became apparent that no one was interested in lux's goals. they instead chose to mold solna around the wants and needs of its inhabitants, making it a tight-knit community that would house weary travelers--for the right price, of course.

lux's efforts to make the tangled wood their home had some help in the form of rubigo, the gentle guardian dragon. he met lux during his search, and from then on the tiny fae became his charge. the two led solna through thick and thin, becoming the closest friends in the process.

as solna's reputation as a hostel grew so did the difficulty of housing so many travelers. eventually, the clan grew bitter towards anyone who stayed with them, and this resentment was eventually directed at lux and rubigo. bitterness and division became the norm in solna, and lux's status as the clan's respected leader crumbled. rubigo was her last true supporter, but even the massive guardian was not enough to protect her from what was about to come: heidrich. the ice flight imperial was a recent addition to the clan, and one of lux's main detractors. the imperial argued that joining the ice flight would be the best for the clan's future: they would have fewer travelers to house and more time to study the world of sornieth.

support for heidrich grew, and despite lux and rubigo being the clan's beloved leaders for years, they were deposed and heidrich was made leader in their place. from this moment on, solna would be a clan of the ice flight.
a frostbitten age

the dragons of solna began a new life in the southern ice fields: they spent their time cataloguing the fossils, flora, and fauna of the ice flight's territory. while the frosty weather took some adjusting the dragons of solna were happier: they had more time to pursue their own hobbies and assist in the clan's original purpose of being an institute of knowledge and learning.

lux slowly became accustomed to heidrich's rule: he was a pragmatic and impartial leader. even though he came across as cold and aloof, it was clear that he cared about the clan.

years went by with little issue, and the clan grew in size, enough to become their own city. the solnans constructed a library from the ice so they could store their research and texts in one central place. respect for lux and rubigo returned as lux became the forefront of the pursuit of knowledge. they were appointed as heidrich's chief advisors, and solna entered a much more democratic age.

however, tragedy struck. heidrich's mother and fellow imperial, lelym, died. fear rippled through the imperials of solna, and the decision to leave the territory was made. lelym was laid to rest in the farthest reaches of the cloudscrape crags. the clan traversed the entirety of the southern icefields, finding temporary residence in the snowsquall tundra and dripcave dregs, but it would never be the same.

it quickly became clear that heidrich was in an emotional tailspin and was unfit to lead. lux and rubigo were asked to take him place, but they refused, now aware that they were much better suited to the role of advisor rather than leader.

a new face became the leader of the wayward clan: nimmi, the hyperractive spiral dragon of the light flight. despite her erratic and unfocused nature, when given a specific objective she would stop at nothing to reach it. the job of clan leader suited the spiral well: taking care of every dragon and organizing the countless tomes and scrolls of the clan meant that there was never a dull moment in her life.

this change of pace envigorated the solnans, and after much deliberation the clan decided to become part of the light flight, where pursuit of knowledge was valued above all.
lore_ice9268676.png
lore_light9398113.png
a new dawn

solna was finally at peace. their transition to the light flight proved to be the best thing to ever happen to the clan: they were able to construct a city of marble in the mirrorlight promenade, with a grand library at the heart of it. a solution to their problem of being a hostel while trying to maintain the library was made: travelers would have to contribute a piece of knowledge to the library, as well as help in its organization and care during their stay. this made it possible for the city to remain a haven for the lost and weary while still being able to pursue its goal of being a hub of knowledge.

nimmi became known as the golden scholar, and now spends her time meticulously cataloging the library. a council of ten other dragons was made, with one being from each flight. lux and heidrich were appointed to this council, being representatives of the shadow and ice flights respectively. the council, called the wings of harmony, would debate and vote on clan issues, with ordinary citizens having a say as well. democracy was prioritized as much as possible in solna.

the clan is growing every day, with much of its children preparing to one day be exalted in order to serve the lightweaver. dragons of all backgrounds were welcome in solna, and artisanship and culture flourished within the clan.

the pursuit knowledge and educating others will always be the chief goal of solna, but as long as a dragon is willing to become the best version of themselves that they can be they are welcome. this 'best version' could mean becoming a famous author, a philanthropist, or a skilled street performer. as long as a dragon has the passion to do something or be someone they are a solnan. through and through.
she/they
fr time + 2
[center][size=7][font=century gothic][b]locations[/b][/font][/size] [size=4][color=766359][i]"we travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls." [sub]-anais nin[/sub][/i][/color][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/636d1a3fb380bf0236039fb73a818bf0/c33c758998d8562a-8e/s640x960/0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png[/img][/center] [rule] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JKMasll.png[/img] [nextcol] [right][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]mirrorlight promenade[/i][/b][/font][/size] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/right][/columns] [columns][left][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]the city of solna[/i][/b][/font][/size] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/left] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C6o3T6y.png[/img][/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tiRJome.png[/img] [nextcol] [right][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]goldengleam library[/i][/b][/font][/size] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/right] [/columns] [columns] [left][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]halls of harmony[/i][/b][/font][/size] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/left] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eB2tpma.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3H4ZpYw.png[/img] [nextcol] [right][size=6][font=century gothic][b][i]brightwyrm bazaar[/i][/b][/font][/size] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/right] [/columns]
locations
"we travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls."
-anais nin

JKMasll.png
mirrorlight promenade

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
the city of solna

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
C6o3T6y.png
tiRJome.png
goldengleam library

halls of harmony

eB2tpma.png
3H4ZpYw.png
brightwyrm bazaar

she/they
fr time + 2
[center][size=7][font=century gothic][b]clan members[/b][/font][/size] [size=4][color=766359][i]"the bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.” [sub]-richard bach[/sub][/i][/color][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/636d1a3fb380bf0236039fb73a818bf0/c33c758998d8562a-8e/s640x960/0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][b]population breakdown[/b][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext[/color] [nextcol] [i]aberrations:[/i] 1 [i]banescales:[/i] 0 [i]bogsneaks:[/i] 0 [i]coatls:[/i] 5 [i]faes:[/i] 2 [i]gaolers:[/i] 0 [i]guardians:[/i] 1 [i]imperials:[/i] 6 [i]mirrors:[/i] 0 [i]nocturnes:[/i] 0 [nextcol] [color=transparent]textexttextextte[/color] [nextcol] [i]obelisks:[/i] 9 [i]pearlcatchers:[/i] 2 [i]ridgebacks:[/i] 0 [i]skydancers:[/i] 3 [i]snappers:[/i] 2 [i]spirals:[/i] 3 [i]tundras:[/i] 0 [i]veilspuns:[/i] 0 [i]wildclaws:[/i] 8 [/columns] [center][b]total:[/b] 42[/center] [rule] [columns][left][i][b]nimmi[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67731709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/677318/67731709.png[/img][/url] [i][b]sardonyx[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70150139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/701502/70150139.png[/img][/url] [i][b]azula[/b][/i][/left] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21830187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/218302/21830187.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextextextexttextextexttext[/color] [nextcol] [right][i][b]tengiz[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76327621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/763277/76327621.png[/img][/url] [i][b]jaxine[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69660340][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/696604/69660340.png[/img][/url] [i][b]heidrich[/b][/i][/right] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48303140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/483032/48303140.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [left][i][b]milion[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68309870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/683099/68309870.png[/img][/url] [i][b]lux[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20118513][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/201186/20118513.png[/img][/url] [i][b]pesuto[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42567804][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/425679/42567804.png[/img][/url][/left] [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextextextexttextextexttext[/color] [nextcol] [right][i][b]wrightwood[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68791313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/687914/68791313.png[/img][/url] [i][b]snowdrop[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47885237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/478853/47885237.png[/img][/url] [i][b]ventus[/b][/i][/right] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21463822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/214639/21463822.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [left][i][b]amethyst[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27559360][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/275594/27559360.png[/img][/url] [i][b]king[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63976139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/639762/63976139.png[/img][/url] [i][b]ignatius[/b][/i][/left] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30776887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/307769/30776887.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextextextexttextextexttext[/color] [nextcol] [right][i][b]zilla[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65392078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/653921/65392078.png[/img][/url] [i][b]helios[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68320191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/683202/68320191.png[/img][/url] [i][b]clairo[/b][/i][/right] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67501883][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/675019/67501883.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns] [left][i][b]lemuel[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67497752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/674978/67497752.png[/img][/url] [i][b]virgo[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63736394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/637364/63736394.png[/img][/url] [i][b]solarwind[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66791410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/667915/66791410.png [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextextextexttextextexttext[/color] [nextcol] [right][i][b]mai[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67726884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/677269/67726884.png[/img][/url] [i][b]swifty[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70296583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/702966/70296583.png[/img][/url] [i][b]interlude[/b][/i][/right] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71397828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/713979/71397828.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns][left][i][b]pandel[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71667765][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/716678/71667765.png[/img][/url] [i][b]rakgi[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72044044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/720441/72044044.png[/img][/url] [i][b]spinel[/b][/i][/left] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72157991][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/721580/72157991.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextextextexttextextexttext[/color] [nextcol] [right][i][b]ember[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72488461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/724885/72488461.png[/img][/url] [i][b]aurumn[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72709432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/727095/72709432.png[/img][/url] [i][b]arizona[/b][/i][/right] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73366756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/733668/73366756.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [left][i][b]laburnum[/b][/i] [i][b]centurion[/b][/i] [i][b]bex[/b][/i][/left] [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextextextexttextextexttext[/color] [nextcol] [right][i][b]rubigo[/b][/i] [i][b]neo[/b][/i] [i][b]danya[/b][/i][/right] [/columns] [columns] [left][i][b]donner[/b][/i] [i][b]darren[/b][/i] [i][b]codrin[/b][/i][/left] [nextcol] [color=transparent]textextextextexttextextexttext[/color] [nextcol] [right][i][b]kaito[/b][/i] [b][i]florus[/i][/b] [i][b]brolos[/b][/i][/right] [/columns] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/i8xi8lz3feff5fb/lighth0.png[/img][/center]
clan members
"the bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.”
-richard bach

population breakdown
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext aberrations: 1
banescales: 0
bogsneaks: 0
coatls: 5
faes: 2
gaolers: 0
guardians: 1
imperials: 6
mirrors: 0