Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (OPEN)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40
@DairenShiren sorry! Your submition is fine! There just has been a lot of confusion on my side since so many participants either don't respond and respond late. :")
@DairenShiren sorry! Your submition is fine! There just has been a lot of confusion on my side since so many participants either don't respond and respond late. :")
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@Eliseium i can add you to game 7! Unless if another peson from game 5 becomes unresponsive, then I'll but you there as back-up. Game 6 currently doesn't need anyone on back-up :)
@Eliseium i can add you to game 7! Unless if another peson from game 5 becomes unresponsive, then I'll but you there as back-up. Game 6 currently doesn't need anyone on back-up :)

fkWjutW.png
@Nekomori @Gunk @Santana @DairenShiren @mireleii @VenenumIsCrying @OlexaFox @Trufflles

5th game update!

The game has been passed down to @mireleii! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

That is all, Have a great day everyone!
@Nekomori @Gunk @Santana @DairenShiren @mireleii @VenenumIsCrying @OlexaFox @Trufflles

5th game update!

The game has been passed down to @mireleii! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

fkWjutW.png
@Viscere @Nekomori @Connected @ghostingskies @rwi @Opossun @cytotoxic @Equuinox

6th game update!

The game has been passed down to @ghostingskies! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

@Viscere @Nekomori @Connected @ghostingskies @rwi @Opossun @cytotoxic @Equuinox

6th game update!

The game has been passed down to @ghostingskies! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

fkWjutW.png
Hello! This seems so fun!! can I join in game 7? (I do not wish to begin, though, if possible... I'm really bad at coming up with an original idea XD)
Hello! This seems so fun!! can I join in game 7? (I do not wish to begin, though, if possible... I'm really bad at coming up with an original idea XD)
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
ExZ9JCk.png
Sl91TZD.png
62L9xMb.gif lBAeamY.gif ouHe5Ed.png
@CephFromHell yeah sure! I can add you on as 2nd turn :)
@CephFromHell yeah sure! I can add you on as 2nd turn :)

fkWjutW.png
@Nekomori @Gunk @Santana @DairenShiren @mireleii @VenenumIsCrying @OlexaFox @Trufflles @Viscere @Nekomori @Connected @ghostingskies @rwi @Opossun @cytotoxic @Equuinox

ALL GAME UPDATE!

I am updating you all since I have important information to share. The games are going on a temporary hiatus, since I won't be able to be at the computer for more than a week, about 10 days. Until the 27th there will be no updates and the games will have to be postponed until I get back.

@ghostingskies feel free to send in the submition whenever you feel like until the 27th.

Sorry that this has happened. Participants that didn't get their part, please await patiently :")
@Nekomori @Gunk @Santana @DairenShiren @mireleii @VenenumIsCrying @OlexaFox @Trufflles @Viscere @Nekomori @Connected @ghostingskies @rwi @Opossun @cytotoxic @Equuinox

ALL GAME UPDATE!

I am updating you all since I have important information to share. The games are going on a temporary hiatus, since I won't be able to be at the computer for more than a week, about 10 days. Until the 27th there will be no updates and the games will have to be postponed until I get back.

@ghostingskies feel free to send in the submition whenever you feel like until the 27th.

Sorry that this has happened. Participants that didn't get their part, please await patiently :")

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno

Okie doke! Thanks for the notice. I hope that all goes well while you are away :'> Take care of yourself and see you again on the 27th !
@SunnyInferno

Okie doke! Thanks for the notice. I hope that all goes well while you are away :'> Take care of yourself and see you again on the 27th !
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!

ALL GAME UPDATE!

Hello everyone!! The telephone games are starting up again since I have arrived back home! I sure do hope that the rest of the participants are still free and active to participate. For those who aren't, please let me know asap :)

ALL GAME UPDATE!

Hello everyone!! The telephone games are starting up again since I have arrived back home! I sure do hope that the rest of the participants are still free and active to participate. For those who aren't, please let me know asap :)

fkWjutW.png

5th game update!

The game has been passed down to @OlexaFox! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

5th game update!

The game has been passed down to @OlexaFox! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40