Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (OPEN)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40
@Equuinox perfect! You were the last participant needed to start game 6 :))
@Equuinox perfect! You were the last participant needed to start game 6 :))
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@Viscere @Nekomori @Connected @ghostingskies @rwi @Opossun @cytotoxic @Equuinox

6th game has started!

The game will start with @Viscere! Feel free to draw anything flight rising related, be it your own dragon, a monster, a lore scene or anything you else feel is interesting. Let me know by a message or just a tag here in the forum within 3 days, letting me know you saw this. From the time of that confirmation message, you will have a week to draw your image. Once you are done, send it to me though pm.

I will check in the week to ask for a work in progress, so I know that the game is in progress

Have a great day everyone! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. :)

6th game has started!

The game will start with @Viscere! Feel free to draw anything flight rising related, be it your own dragon, a monster, a lore scene or anything you else feel is interesting. Let me know by a message or just a tag here in the forum within 3 days, letting me know you saw this. From the time of that confirmation message, you will have a week to draw your image. Once you are done, send it to me though pm.

I will check in the week to ask for a work in progress, so I know that the game is in progress

Have a great day everyone! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. :)

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno

Heya!! Received! I'll get to work soon :D
@SunnyInferno

Heya!! Received! I'll get to work soon :D
vDH0pGc.png

6th game update!

The game has been passed down to @Nekomori! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

That is all, Have a great day everyone!

6th game update!

The game has been passed down to @Nekomori! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

fkWjutW.png

6th game update!

The game has been passed down to @Connected! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

5th game is having trouble having participants that can participate. So please, anyone that wants to sign up for games, please do. I will put you in game 5 since I do not wish that game to only have 4 finished drawings in the end.

6th game update!

The game has been passed down to @Connected! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

5th game is having trouble having participants that can participate. So please, anyone that wants to sign up for games, please do. I will put you in game 5 since I do not wish that game to only have 4 finished drawings in the end.

fkWjutW.png
I hope the Users in game 5 are doing okay :( It seems like a lot of people to skip in a row
I hope the Users in game 5 are doing okay :( It seems like a lot of people to skip in a row
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
If y'all need a backup for game 5 I'll be happy to fill a slot if needed :)
If y'all need a backup for game 5 I'll be happy to fill a slot if needed :)
vDH0pGc.png
@Viscere thank you, I will add you to the backup for game 5 :")
@Viscere thank you, I will add you to the backup for game 5 :")

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno - Hey, i saw my name is crossed out. I sent you my submission, did it get lost anywhere? :(
@SunnyInferno - Hey, i saw my name is crossed out. I sent you my submission, did it get lost anywhere? :(
could i be signed up for the 7th game...? also would love to join game 6 if i could...
could i be signed up for the 7th game...? also would love to join game 6 if i could...
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40