Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (GAME 14 5/8)
Yo whenever a game is free I'd love to join in on this!
Yo whenever a game is free I'd love to join in on this!
Hi! I would love to join and be pinged whenever the fourteenth game starts! <3
Hi! I would love to join and be pinged whenever the fourteenth game starts! <3
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Voidshade @Zoyki of course! Im adding you both to the next game list :)
@Voidshade @Zoyki of course! Im adding you both to the next game list :)
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@quincely @Nekomori @ShwoomWoom @Kindryte @FumblingNarwhal @crowbartender @Vespurr @Sciatica

13th game update!

The game has been passed down to @crowbartenderl! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. I am so sorry for the delay, I personally got suddenly swampted with things irl and was unable to keep this timely.

That is all, Have a great day everyone!
@quincely @Nekomori @ShwoomWoom @Kindryte @FumblingNarwhal @crowbartender @Vespurr @Sciatica

13th game update!

The game has been passed down to @crowbartenderl! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. I am so sorry for the delay, I personally got suddenly swampted with things irl and was unable to keep this timely.

fkWjutW.png
EMERGENCY SLOT OPENED! Game 13 needs one more participant to finish with the right amount of art pieces made. Anyone can claim it, it will be first come first serve. To those that miss to claim the slot, you can also claim a slot for game 14 as there is plenty of space there. :)

To those I had tagged, you can claim the slot as well but if you do, I will remove you from game 14. However, if game 13 finished before 14 starts, you can claim a slot for 14 again. If you do not want to claim the slot for 13, just don't respond.

@Voidshade @Zoyki
EMERGENCY SLOT OPENED! Game 13 needs one more participant to finish with the right amount of art pieces made. Anyone can claim it, it will be first come first serve. To those that miss to claim the slot, you can also claim a slot for game 14 as there is plenty of space there. :)

To those I had tagged, you can claim the slot as well but if you do, I will remove you from game 14. However, if game 13 finished before 14 starts, you can claim a slot for 14 again. If you do not want to claim the slot for 13, just don't respond.

@Voidshade @Zoyki

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno
could I give it a try? seems like a cool challenge. I tend not to finish my pieces so maybe this will be a fun opportunity to finally produce something complete:)
@SunnyInferno
could I give it a try? seems like a cool challenge. I tend not to finish my pieces so maybe this will be a fun opportunity to finally produce something complete:)
@byvaj okay! Welcome in!
@byvaj okay! Welcome in!

fkWjutW.png
@quincely @Nekomori @ShwoomWoom @Kindryte @FumblingNarwhal @crowbartender @Sciatica @byvaj

13th game update!

The game has been passed down to @Sciatica! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

@quincely @Nekomori @ShwoomWoom @Kindryte @FumblingNarwhal @crowbartender @Sciatica @byvaj

13th game update!

The game has been passed down to @Sciatica! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

fkWjutW.png
[quote name="SunnyInferno" date="2024-06-18 01:30:29" ] @/byvaj okay! Welcome in! [/quote] Haha I was so confused lol, in my language “bywaj” is a form of goodbye and I didn’t understand why you were telling them to go away lol. I’m guessing byvaj is the same just in another Slavic language >< Anyway this has nothing to do with the game so you can ignore this lol, have a good day
SunnyInferno wrote on 2024-06-18 01:30:29:
@/byvaj okay! Welcome in!
Haha I was so confused lol, in my language “bywaj” is a form of goodbye and I didn’t understand why you were telling them to go away lol.
I’m guessing byvaj is the same just in another Slavic language ><

Anyway this has nothing to do with the game so you can ignore this lol, have a good day
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
Hey, would love to join the waitlist for the next game if that’s possible! <3
Hey, would love to join the waitlist for the next game if that’s possible! <3
Ryn
He/him
Wishlist
PDT/UTC -7 Timezone