Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (OPEN)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39
I'd love to play again if there's gonna be another round, though preferably not starting ^_^
I'd love to play again if there's gonna be another round, though preferably not starting ^_^
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
Oh that is wonderful! I think the Coatl got older too lol! What a great game concept! I really love being a part of this!
Oh that is wonderful! I think the Coatl got older too lol! What a great game concept! I really love being a part of this!
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Wow! What a change, I never would have guessed that the Coatl started as a shy looking baby with a black mist behind them! This was a lot of fun, thanks for letting me participate.
Wow! What a change, I never would have guessed that the Coatl started as a shy looking baby with a black mist behind them! This was a lot of fun, thanks for letting me participate.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Snowyy for sure! Adding you to round 4 :)
@Snowyy for sure! Adding you to round 4 :)
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
hi!! I never participated in an art telephone before 0: Would it be ok if i join? <:
hi!! I never participated in an art telephone before 0: Would it be ok if i join? <:
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
I’d love to join too if that’s okay!
I’d love to join too if that’s okay!
@Opossun of course it is ok! It's what makes it fun!

@Mokuba added you in!
@Opossun of course it is ok! It's what makes it fun!

@Mokuba added you in!

fkWjutW.png
@Kaenith @Pandaverse @Dingasoid @RedWyrm @imginate @Snowyy @Opossun @Mokuba

4th game has started!

The game will start with @Kaenith! Feel free to draw anything flight rising related, be it your own dragon, a monster, a lore scene or anything you else feel is interesting. Let me know by a message or just a tag here in the forum, letting me know you saw this. From the time of that confirmation message, you will have a week to draw your image. Once you are done, send it to me though pm.

I will check in the week to ask for a work in progress, so I know that the game is in progress

Have a great day everyone! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. :)
@Kaenith @Pandaverse @Dingasoid @RedWyrm @imginate @Snowyy @Opossun @Mokuba

4th game has started!

The game will start with @Kaenith! Feel free to draw anything flight rising related, be it your own dragon, a monster, a lore scene or anything you else feel is interesting. Let me know by a message or just a tag here in the forum, letting me know you saw this. From the time of that confirmation message, you will have a week to draw your image. Once you are done, send it to me though pm.

I will check in the week to ask for a work in progress, so I know that the game is in progress

Have a great day everyone! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. :)

fkWjutW.png
Yay, the 4th game has started! I can't wait to see what they come up with! Is there any chance I could just in as the first person on game 5? If not, I totally understand~ I just have some fun ideas :)
Yay, the 4th game has started! I can't wait to see what they come up with! Is there any chance I could just in as the first person on game 5? If not, I totally understand~ I just have some fun ideas :)
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori well, you are the first person to sign up for game 5, so yeah! You will go first :)
@Nekomori well, you are the first person to sign up for game 5, so yeah! You will go first :)

fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39