Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39
I'd love to try this! Ping me when the round starts <3
@sunnyinferno
I'd love to try this! Ping me when the round starts <3
@sunnyinferno
bicatcher.png8dqm7Js.gif tvvFx6K.png hihi
@Kaenith @Pandaverse You two have been added!
@Kaenith @Pandaverse You two have been added!
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
If you want, you can add me as a 9th person on the second round! I see most people got skipped~ (Or rather, 8th since I noticed there's a missing number in the sequence lol)
If you want, you can add me as a 9th person on the second round! I see most people got skipped~ (Or rather, 8th since I noticed there's a missing number in the sequence lol)
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori I was planning to make a similar announcement on the update ping, that some people from the 4th game might be added to the 2nd once, since there are bunch of people unable to participate. I know you are eager to participate, but If I do indeed move people on the 2nd game, I will make it fair and go in the order of when they commented.
@Nekomori I was planning to make a similar announcement on the update ping, that some people from the 4th game might be added to the 2nd once, since there are bunch of people unable to participate. I know you are eager to participate, but If I do indeed move people on the 2nd game, I will make it fair and go in the order of when they commented.

fkWjutW.png
@Sludgy @CrimsonDragon @rottsonrosen @HappyAccidents @Straka @NorthernCryptid @Nekomori

Game update for Game 2!

The game has moved onto the next participant, @HappyAccidents! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant.

Multiple people are unable to participate in the game, but that leaves only a handful of passes. So I have decided to move some participants from the pending game 4 so there is enough art to go around.

That's all, take care!
@Sludgy @CrimsonDragon @rottsonrosen @HappyAccidents @Straka @NorthernCryptid @Nekomori

Game update for Game 2!

The game has moved onto the next participant, @HappyAccidents! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant.

Multiple people are unable to participate in the game, but that leaves only a handful of passes. So I have decided to move some participants from the pending game 4 so there is enough art to go around.

That's all, take care!

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno Thanks for the update! I hope people aren’t passing because I made the start too challenging. Anyhoo, thanks for being on top of it all!

I see seven people participating in game 2, not eight anymore?
@SunnyInferno Thanks for the update! I hope people aren’t passing because I made the start too challenging. Anyhoo, thanks for being on top of it all!

I see seven people participating in game 2, not eight anymore?
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy Do not worry! That was hardly the case. 2 of the participants just did not respond to the initial message and one said that they won't be able to finish the drawing in a reasonable time due to other more important events they needed to attend to.

Adding 7 participants was not a conscious choice, but I do not want the game to drag on too long, because the absence of the missing participants made us miss a whole week or so. I am as impatient to see the final result as anyone else :)
@Sludgy Do not worry! That was hardly the case. 2 of the participants just did not respond to the initial message and one said that they won't be able to finish the drawing in a reasonable time due to other more important events they needed to attend to.

Adding 7 participants was not a conscious choice, but I do not want the game to drag on too long, because the absence of the missing participants made us miss a whole week or so. I am as impatient to see the final result as anyone else :)

fkWjutW.png
This sounds interesting! Could you add me to the 4th game?
This sounds interesting! Could you add me to the 4th game?
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
@Snowyy @mireleii @pwnk @HaruRumei @Santana @Quarth @Sludgy

Game 3 update!

The game has been passed to @Santana! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant.

No news to update with, just wishing you a good day for now!

@Dingasoid and you have been added!

Game 3 update!

The game has been passed to @Santana! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant.

@Dingasoid and you have been added!

fkWjutW.png
@Snowyy @mireleii @pwnk @HaruRumei @Santana @Quarth @Sludgy Game 3 update! The game has been passed to @Quarth! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant. No news to update with, just wishing you a good day for now! [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]

Game 3 update!

The game has been passed to @Quarth! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant.

fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39