Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | this is my fridge, who has magnets?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Holy cow I love your art! It's just so clean and nice to look at??? Beautiful!
Holy cow I love your art! It's just so clean and nice to look at??? Beautiful!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@vardia
;v; thank you friend!!! that’s so kind!
I appreciate it !!
@vardia
;v; thank you friend!!! that’s so kind!
I appreciate it !!
this art is so good, do you take commissions?
this art is so good, do you take commissions?
66.png
ah omg grey is so pretty, your art is so pretty
ah omg grey is so pretty, your art is so pretty
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@luckoftheclaws
Thank you!! <33
i might do commissions some day in the future, but probably only for USD.
They tend to stress me out, so i haven’t done them in a long time!

@baelfin
Thank you so much friend!! He appreciates the compliment hehe <33
(And yooo i like yours too!)
@luckoftheclaws
Thank you!! <33
i might do commissions some day in the future, but probably only for USD.
They tend to stress me out, so i haven’t done them in a long time!

@baelfin
Thank you so much friend!! He appreciates the compliment hehe <33
(And yooo i like yours too!)
Wow, these are super beautiful!! I really love all the texture, bright colors, and your attention to detail! Bravo! Also on a completely random note, you have the same username as one of my most beloved dragons! :D [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62071441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620715/62071441_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Wow, these are super beautiful!! I really love all the texture, bright colors, and your attention to detail! Bravo!

Also on a completely random note, you have the same username as one of my most beloved dragons! :D
62071441_350.png
iU6PFx0.png
@toptiredpigeon
:0 thank you so much!!! 8^D that’s so kind of you!

And woah that’s pretty cool!! She has such a sweet story, and she’s so pretty!! Neat apparel and everything!
@toptiredpigeon
:0 thank you so much!!! 8^D that’s so kind of you!

And woah that’s pretty cool!! She has such a sweet story, and she’s so pretty!! Neat apparel and everything!
@ovo
I was just looking around the forums cause I was bored, and I happened to find this post here. Your art blew my mind. It’s so stylized and unique in its own way, and the details are fabulous! I love all of the sharp lines and edges and the shapes are so pleasing to look at. The colors are very vivid and dreamy, and your art is just *chefs kiss* amazing. I love, love, LOVE it so much. And if you ever decide to do an art trade, hook me up. I’d love to draw something for such a talented artist.
@ovo
I was just looking around the forums cause I was bored, and I happened to find this post here. Your art blew my mind. It’s so stylized and unique in its own way, and the details are fabulous! I love all of the sharp lines and edges and the shapes are so pleasing to look at. The colors are very vivid and dreamy, and your art is just *chefs kiss* amazing. I love, love, LOVE it so much. And if you ever decide to do an art trade, hook me up. I’d love to draw something for such a talented artist.
Gosh I adore your work, Its beautiful! I love the eyes so much c:
Gosh I adore your work, Its beautiful! I love the eyes so much c:
Rezzie| They/Them |21| +3 hours
I’ve been gone for like a year I’m lost. Self Taught Artist, I make monsters
@tivae
You are so sweet aaaa!!! ;__; thank you, thank you!
*lifts cloche that’s hiding my tears underneath* oh jeeze, o lawd, this is too much i can’t handle THE NICENESS lol <33
Heck I’d love to do an art trade, you have some nice art there friend!
My trades are closed now but i can add you to my list (so i don’t forget lol) and they should be back open in January! I promised a trade with someone else first but yeah!!! :^D

@rezzie
Thank you very much!! :^3 i appreciate it!
it’s always fun adding sparklies to them hehehehe <33
@tivae
You are so sweet aaaa!!! ;__; thank you, thank you!
*lifts cloche that’s hiding my tears underneath* oh jeeze, o lawd, this is too much i can’t handle THE NICENESS lol <33
Heck I’d love to do an art trade, you have some nice art there friend!
My trades are closed now but i can add you to my list (so i don’t forget lol) and they should be back open in January! I promised a trade with someone else first but yeah!!! :^D

@rezzie
Thank you very much!! :^3 i appreciate it!
it’s always fun adding sparklies to them hehehehe <33
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16