Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | milk's codes // clan & dragon bios
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
any plans to make a stygian-style code for dragons with longer bios? :o
any plans to make a stygian-style code for dragons with longer bios? :o
ser4ZyC.png ______ rhine
wishlist
adopts
______ i'm autistic and have fairly severe memory loss. if i missed or seemed to have forgotten about something please don't be afraid to remind me!
@monogore that's a good idea! i could probably fill the gap with some items. i'll tinker with that next ^^
@monogore that's a good idea! i could probably fill the gap with some items. i'll tinker with that next ^^
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
I've been in love with your cyclic template since I first used it. Thanks so much for making these! (And for linking those colour hex codes, absolutely wonderful resource)
I've been in love with your cyclic template since I first used it. Thanks so much for making these! (And for linking those colour hex codes, absolutely wonderful resource)
Fire-Network.png
@Naizaka i'm glad that you enjoy it! thank you very much for the support [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Naizaka i'm glad that you enjoy it! thank you very much for the support
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
the quote example?!!!?? god ur making me miss playing d2 .... but Good Lord has bungie done Things
the quote example?!!!?? god ur making me miss playing d2 .... but Good Lord has bungie done Things
ser4ZyC.png ______ rhine
wishlist
adopts
______ i'm autistic and have fairly severe memory loss. if i missed or seemed to have forgotten about something please don't be afraid to remind me!
[center] Hope you don't mind, but I included this thread here to help others find it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3253570#post_3253570] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tB3n5sc.png[/img] [/url][/center]

Hope you don't mind, but I included this thread here to help others find it!

tB3n5sc.png

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
I was looking around for some ideas for my Clan Profile. These look awesome. I was planning on coding my own, but now that I've seen all of the ones here I don't know if I'll be doing that anymore haha. These sure are hard to pass up.
I was looking around for some ideas for my Clan Profile. These look awesome. I was planning on coding my own, but now that I've seen all of the ones here I don't know if I'll be doing that anymore haha. These sure are hard to pass up.
Very stylish! Appreciate the use of unicode symbols, makes your codes feel unique. Thanks for sharing [emoji=new friend size=1]
Very stylish! Appreciate the use of unicode symbols, makes your codes feel unique. Thanks for sharing
pj11X8O.png ______

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9