Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | milk's codes // clan & dragon bios
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Potatoad added, and thank you too for your support ^^
@Potatoad added, and thank you too for your support ^^
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
@milkchai I saw your bios under your old username and was so sad that the linked codes didn't work. I'm really happy I managed to find this thread! Could I be put on the pinglist please?

I love the look of all your stuff. :)
@milkchai I saw your bios under your old username and was so sad that the linked codes didn't work. I'm really happy I managed to find this thread! Could I be put on the pinglist please?

I love the look of all your stuff. :)

Looking for lore?
My clan has an ongoing story that you can read!
@Illiithin thank you very much for the kind words :) added!
@Illiithin thank you very much for the kind words :) added!
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
saving this for later! these codes are beautiful :D
saving this for later! these codes are beautiful :D
XeY5rF6.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
FObX7rS.png
5kODyPT.gifgLbZUkF.pngBMbExDU.pngJzUZHeP.pngwN1CyRb.pngtqa10NX.pnguzVzjjZ.pngQ4idXs1.pngfwf0oTL.pngcedPG3i.png
FtPB84c.png
Just came across one of your bios by chance, i love your works! Especially the vista-compatible version of warden, I've been looking for a simple bio template that works well with vistas for a while :3 hope you don't mind me modifying it a little for my dragons ^_^ thank you for making and sharing these wonderful codes!
Just came across one of your bios by chance, i love your works! Especially the vista-compatible version of warden, I've been looking for a simple bio template that works well with vistas for a while :3 hope you don't mind me modifying it a little for my dragons ^_^ thank you for making and sharing these wonderful codes!
ooBdJIk.png
@iMagica pardon my delay - thank you so much for the kind words ;u; feel free to modify to suit your needs!
@iMagica pardon my delay - thank you so much for the kind words ;u; feel free to modify to suit your needs!
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
[columns][nextcol] [nextcol][size=4][font=segoe ui][color=#c69877] [b] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] update[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=#ccc][sup]__________________________________________________________________________[/sup][/color] [columns][nextcol]     [nextcol] [font=arial]hiho, hopping on the pinglist train :) this is the last time i'll manually ping for any updates in this thread. i've been working on a code! so while the updates are very infrequent, i'm not dead lol if you're still interested, you can subscribe/like/Hit That Bell to continue to receive a notification when i post new codes. if you are no longer interested, simply do nothing and you won't hear from me here anymore. [b]side note: if you've changed your username and forgotten to let me know, you were still pinged.[/b] as the list isn't huge, i took the liberty of going through it and updating to your current username for this ping (thankfully the new pinglist system will auto-update your subscriptions with your name changes from now on)[/font] [nextcol]     [/columns] [size=4][font=segoe ui][color=#c69877][b] [emoji=ping 2 size=1] manual pinglist, final ping[/b][/color][/font][/size] [color=#ccc][sup]_____________________________________________________[/sup][/color] [columns][nextcol]     [nextcol] [font=arial]- pings removed -[/font] [nextcol]     [/columns][nextcol] [nextcol][nextcol][/columns] [center][pinglist=1752] [/center]

 update

      hiho, hopping on the pinglist train :) this is the last time i'll manually ping for any updates in this thread. i've been working on a code! so while the updates are very infrequent, i'm not dead lol

if you're still interested, you can subscribe/like/Hit That Bell to continue to receive a notification when i post new codes.
if you are no longer interested, simply do nothing and you won't hear from me here anymore.

side note: if you've changed your username and forgotten to let me know, you were still pinged. as the list isn't huge, i took the liberty of going through it and updating to your current username for this ping (thankfully the new pinglist system will auto-update your subscriptions with your name changes from now on)
     

 manual pinglist, final ping_____________________________________________________

      - pings removed -      

FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
I think you dropped this [emoji=gold crown size=5]
I think you dropped this

Nature-Network.png Nature Super Spreader 100 HC
Thanks for the pinglist!! :)
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
[quote name="MizzMara" date="2023-10-28 16:45:02" ] I think you dropped this [emoji=gold crown size=5] [/quote] carefully puts it back on your head you are too kind, thank you!! [quote name="Farore" date="2023-11-03 07:58:48" ] Thanks for the pinglist!! :) [/quote] thank you for being here [emoji=new friend size=1]
MizzMara wrote on 2023-10-28 16:45:02:
I think you dropped this

carefully puts it back on your head
you are too kind, thank you!!

Farore wrote on 2023-11-03 07:58:48:

thank you for being here
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9