Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Art Of Whatever(closed for now)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I'd really appreciate a drawing of this boy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48093580][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480936/48093580_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd really appreciate a drawing of this boy!

48093580_350.png
Letstrythisagain.png
@@Cactisays ... I Tried. [size= 1] Sorry if its a little Wonky.. As i was drawing this my real cat kept wanting to sit on the paper.. and since this was my 3rd attempt i decided to just go with it. [url=https://imgur.com/uvezuiO][img]http://i.imgur.com/uvezuiOm.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://imgur.com/eEIC27V][img]http://i.imgur.com/eEIC27Vm.jpg[/img][/url]
@@Cactisays ... I Tried.

Sorry if its a little Wonky..
As i was drawing this my real cat kept wanting to sit on the paper.. and since this was my 3rd attempt i decided to just go with it.
uvezuiOm.jpgeEIC27Vm.jpg
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@Namulord Sorry i didnt see your reply! Of course, you can do whatever you wish with the art ( besides take credit for it of course ). <3
@Namulord Sorry i didnt see your reply! Of course, you can do whatever you wish with the art ( besides take credit for it of course ). <3
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

CHUW47C.png
@TheAlmightySei

No worries, I didn't ping you that time, so it was probably on me.
But awesome, glad to know! Don't worry, I'm not a scummy thief, haha. Why would someone go through all that trouble anyway?
@TheAlmightySei

No worries, I didn't ping you that time, so it was probably on me.
But awesome, glad to know! Don't worry, I'm not a scummy thief, haha. Why would someone go through all that trouble anyway?
@Namulord
You would be surprised.
My art isn't even as good as some of the people on here/ other sites and back when i use to play "Gaiaonline" I had a few people take art from my shops and say it was their art... which made little sense AT ALL since it was art of MY characters and other people characters AND had my signature on them.
I have even had that happen on IG once.. i mean if they are gonna steal art
why would they steal mine of all peoples? XD
"Congrats! You now look like you can draw with the skills
of someone who refuses to take art lessons XD"
@Namulord
You would be surprised.
My art isn't even as good as some of the people on here/ other sites and back when i use to play "Gaiaonline" I had a few people take art from my shops and say it was their art... which made little sense AT ALL since it was art of MY characters and other people characters AND had my signature on them.
I have even had that happen on IG once.. i mean if they are gonna steal art
why would they steal mine of all peoples? XD
"Congrats! You now look like you can draw with the skills
of someone who refuses to take art lessons XD"
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

CHUW47C.png
@TheAlmightySei

Yeah, there are people on another pet site I use who will steal art AND enter contests with them. They will range from fandom Wiki designs (mainly dragons and animals) to pieces that won a site contest by the original artist. Luckily they can't win rl money from them (however, if not caught they can win a trophy and site items if it's in the gallery comp), but still, it's just so scummy. Just draw your own art??

I love your art! You're definitely making a lot of people happy!
I tried to take PWYW requests but it didn't work. I did get to draw one dragon though, and it was fun for a first time piece!
@TheAlmightySei

Yeah, there are people on another pet site I use who will steal art AND enter contests with them. They will range from fandom Wiki designs (mainly dragons and animals) to pieces that won a site contest by the original artist. Luckily they can't win rl money from them (however, if not caught they can win a trophy and site items if it's in the gallery comp), but still, it's just so scummy. Just draw your own art??

I love your art! You're definitely making a lot of people happy!
I tried to take PWYW requests but it didn't work. I did get to draw one dragon though, and it was fun for a first time piece!
@TheAlmightySei
Thank you so much! It's adorable :>
@TheAlmightySei
Thank you so much! It's adorable :>
@FlaugaRisa @Sectonia @Thinkalot

I am SO sorry about the wait, It has been a crazy few weeks and with the holidays coming up its even more crazy. ( My Work/Personal life is all out of whack )
I will be finishing art Tonight/Tomorrow/Thanksgiving .
Again, i am so sorry.
@FlaugaRisa @Sectonia @Thinkalot

I am SO sorry about the wait, It has been a crazy few weeks and with the holidays coming up its even more crazy. ( My Work/Personal life is all out of whack )
I will be finishing art Tonight/Tomorrow/Thanksgiving .
Again, i am so sorry.
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

CHUW47C.png
No no no, no worries at all! I get ya, life gets crazy sometimes!! No big deal at all about the wait ^u^
No no no, no worries at all! I get ya, life gets crazy sometimes!! No big deal at all about the wait ^u^
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
@TheAlmightySei
Please don't pressure yourself! It will come when it will come! Life is crazy and I'm in no hurry ;)
@TheAlmightySei
Please don't pressure yourself! It will come when it will come! Life is crazy and I'm in no hurry ;)
r6aND2D.pngSbvRDbG.gifKOTMkxd.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24