Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey there! Anyone want to do some art trades? I draw all kinds of things (humans, dragons, some anthros, etc.), and you can find examples of my work in my art shop in my signature. I'm looking to get art drawn of Kasumi (human) or Cactus Blossom (dragon).

Let me know if you're interested in exchanging art! ^^

Work List:
Hey there! Anyone want to do some art trades? I draw all kinds of things (humans, dragons, some anthros, etc.), and you can find examples of my work in my art shop in my signature. I'm looking to get art drawn of Kasumi (human) or Cactus Blossom (dragon).

Let me know if you're interested in exchanging art! ^^

Work List:
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Silverwis Sure, that'd be awesome! What character were you looking to have drawn?
@Silverwis Sure, that'd be awesome! What character were you looking to have drawn?
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Silverwis Cool! I would be happy to try drawing Stella.
@Silverwis Cool! I would be happy to try drawing Stella.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
Aaa cute!! Thank you! You're faster than me; I'm still working on yours. I'll ping you when it's done! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Aaa cute!! Thank you! You're faster than me; I'm still working on yours. I'll ping you when it's done!
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Silverwis Here you go! ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/V77BFZK.png[/img]
@Silverwis Here you go! ^^

V77BFZK.png
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
I would love to do a art swap!!
could you do
Not Found
I would love to do a art swap!!
could you do
Not Found
Sure!! You can pick anyone from my TH and I'd be happy to draw Cleo. ^^. Probably won't be able to get started until Thursday, if you're okay with that.

@Summer444
Sure!! You can pick anyone from my TH and I'd be happy to draw Cleo. ^^. Probably won't be able to get started until Thursday, if you're okay with that.

@Summer444
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@seaglauss
if you'd like i would love to do an art trade <33 you could draw either this dude or this dude!~
@seaglauss
if you'd like i would love to do an art trade <33 you could draw either this dude or this dude!~
eavesdropper
@eavesdropper Cute characters!! I'd love to give one a try! Same as I told Summer, I'll probably be able to start these today and do a little work on them tomorrow but I might not finish until early next week due to some weekend obligations, if that's okay.
@eavesdropper Cute characters!! I'd love to give one a try! Same as I told Summer, I'll probably be able to start these today and do a little work on them tomorrow but I might not finish until early next week due to some weekend obligations, if that's okay.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@seaglauss
yup that's fine with me!~ probably will be doing miss magus!~~
@seaglauss
yup that's fine with me!~ probably will be doing miss magus!~~
eavesdropper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8