Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Seaglauss

Fair warning that I won't start until the weekend at the earliest, by the way. I am busy with school. So, don't force yourself to pick someone if you can't find one you like; I will post references for them then.

I have a few characters-- unfortunately, they will have to wait, as I said-- but if you are more comfortable drawing dragons they are in my Hibernal den. The first page is the only complete page so your choices are pretty much limited to those, hence the warning.

As for my contribution, I think I will draw Astralis. He is quite pretty.
@Seaglauss

Fair warning that I won't start until the weekend at the earliest, by the way. I am busy with school. So, don't force yourself to pick someone if you can't find one you like; I will post references for them then.

I have a few characters-- unfortunately, they will have to wait, as I said-- but if you are more comfortable drawing dragons they are in my Hibernal den. The first page is the only complete page so your choices are pretty much limited to those, hence the warning.

As for my contribution, I think I will draw Astralis. He is quite pretty.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence No worries, I have one person ahead of you and I'm going to be unavailable all weekend, so I won't be able to get started on yours until probably late next week anyway. Feel free to post your characters whenever and I will pick one. I can draw pretty much anything except cats/dogs/mecha, which I'm a little shaky with but learning. Dragons, humans, humanoids, and anthros I'm good to decent at.
@Coincidence No worries, I have one person ahead of you and I'm going to be unavailable all weekend, so I won't be able to get started on yours until probably late next week anyway. Feel free to post your characters whenever and I will pick one. I can draw pretty much anything except cats/dogs/mecha, which I'm a little shaky with but learning. Dragons, humans, humanoids, and anthros I'm good to decent at.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Seaglauss

None of my characters will be hard, then. Have fun :-)
@Seaglauss

None of my characters will be hard, then. Have fun :-)

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

[color=#800040]@Seaglauss I finally found the time to work on my part of the trade! I chose to draw Jackal, because I really like his concept! And because you challenged yourself with the pose in your art piece, I tried to do the same with mine! The pose was really difficult for me, but I learned a lot and had a ton of fun with this. Hope you like it <3 [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/24cb0bfc2c5b027dd2cb6e7558606b12/8d41b9cf9269d0f7-b1/s2048x3072/ff8a91a546b6bcaec7ea2618594571e5386f204c.png[/img] [u][url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/24cb0bfc2c5b027dd2cb6e7558606b12/8d41b9cf9269d0f7-b1/s2048x3072/ff8a91a546b6bcaec7ea2618594571e5386f204c.png]Link to bigger version[/url][/u] Have one of my og sketches with an alternative pose as a bonus :D [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c59389064cd35fed0b2444807c5e2ccc/3ed1fef7387fc99d-f6/s2048x3072/395dcf55d0370131f56f0f80e0c1cf5f7378e27b.png[/img]
@Seaglauss I finally found the time to work on my part of the trade! I chose to draw Jackal, because I really like his concept! And because you challenged yourself with the pose in your art piece, I tried to do the same with mine! The pose was really difficult for me, but I learned a lot and had a ton of fun with this. Hope you like it <3

ff8a91a546b6bcaec7ea2618594571e5386f204c.png

Link to bigger version

Have one of my og sketches with an alternative pose as a bonus :D

395dcf55d0370131f56f0f80e0c1cf5f7378e27b.png
iIrk1Wj.png
@applejuice Aaaaaaah I LOVE IT!!!! Your art is gorgeous, such a lifelike pose! I am in love with everything about this! Thank you for the bonus pose, too--really neat to see your work in progress~

If you ever want to trade art again, let me know! ^^
@applejuice Aaaaaaah I LOVE IT!!!! Your art is gorgeous, such a lifelike pose! I am in love with everything about this! Thank you for the bonus pose, too--really neat to see your work in progress~

If you ever want to trade art again, let me know! ^^
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Unusual0ddity Here you go! Your character is so cute; I had a lot of fun with this! [img]https://imgur.com/MxwvTqM.png[/img]
@Unusual0ddity Here you go! Your character is so cute; I had a lot of fun with this!

MxwvTqM.png
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
OMG!!! He's SO cute, thank you so much!! I've finished my peice as well, here's Clover! [img]https://i.imgur.com/g3iR9j0.png[/img] I wasn't entirely satisfied with just the fullbody so I did a traditional sketch as well. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/SwmjJBY.jpg[/img]
OMG!!! He's SO cute, thank you so much!!

I've finished my peice as well, here's Clover!

g3iR9j0.png

I wasn't entirely satisfied with just the fullbody so I did a traditional sketch as well. :)

SwmjJBY.jpg
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@Unusual0ddity Ooooh thank you, Clover turned out so cute!! I love the art! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@Unusual0ddity Ooooh thank you, Clover turned out so cute!! I love the art!
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Seaglauss

Hello! I'd love to do two art trades with you if you don't mind, I can draw Siluri and Lagoon ^^
I'm interested in getting art for these two if possible :o
And here's my Toyhouse and Art Fight for examples!
@Seaglauss

Hello! I'd love to do two art trades with you if you don't mind, I can draw Siluri and Lagoon ^^
I'm interested in getting art for these two if possible :o
And here's my Toyhouse and Art Fight for examples!
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@Sightlesz Sure, I would be happy to do a trade! I probably won't get to them until next week, just so you know.
@Sightlesz Sure, I would be happy to do a trade! I probably won't get to them until next week, just so you know.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8