Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] BirdAnkle Adopts- NEW SPECIES(PC)
1 2
Hello everyone! My girlfriend(@Birdankle) is interested in making adoptables. Here's two examples of what she wants to do: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209491843287613440/873311518450663444/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209491843287613440/871991315615858718/image0.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209491843287613440/871983958307508234/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for posting this in two places @_@ I can't delete the other one... ----- [b]Pinglist[/b]: Eriisx, teemu, Sabito, [b]Selling pinglist:[/b] Cherryfleck, ReginaPhalange
Hello everyone! My girlfriend(@Birdankle) is interested in making adoptables. Here's two examples of what she wants to do:
Untitled_Artwork.png
image0.jpg
Untitled_Artwork.png

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry for posting this in two places @_@ I can't delete the other one...
Pinglist:
Eriisx, teemu, Sabito,
Selling pinglist:
Cherryfleck, ReginaPhalange
r1C4Orm.png 01nVszz.png
eswSnrS.png
QGvYKGE.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
HPxMzD7.png
These are super adorable! I would love to see guardians or pearlcatchers. C:
These are super adorable! I would love to see guardians or pearlcatchers. C:
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Eriisx Thank you for the response! I will definitely be working on more breeds, this was just to showcase a couple examples of the style I want to use! As I complete more we will update this interest check haha. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] eek I’m glad you think they’re adorable though! Pearlcatchers are some of my faves!
@Eriisx Thank you for the response! I will definitely be working on more breeds, this was just to showcase a couple examples of the style I want to use! As I complete more we will update this interest check haha. eek I’m glad you think they’re adorable though! Pearlcatchers are some of my faves!
UDfNvDl.png
@BirdAnkle Absolutely! They're super cute, especially the style! I'm always looking for cute, quirky dragon adopts cx They add a lot of flair to dragon profiles. I'll be subbed to the thread for updates, but if you wanna start a pinglist, feel free to add me to that too! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@BirdAnkle
Absolutely! They're super cute, especially the style! I'm always looking for cute, quirky dragon adopts cx They add a lot of flair to dragon profiles. I'll be subbed to the thread for updates, but if you wanna start a pinglist, feel free to add me to that too!
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
Omg, these are super cute!

Love your artstyle!
Omg, these are super cute!

Love your artstyle!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love both of these but the face on the first one especially! Could I join the pinglist? :]
I love both of these but the face on the first one especially! Could I join the pinglist? :]
7GZL67L.png teemu !! any pronouns + bi
im a d&d loving metalhead :p
i like elves, dragons, and
magic (in that order)
dragons for sale
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
MiMwTFm.png
kI850Ts.png
co3WWXY.png
@teemu Of course :3
@teemu Of course :3
r1C4Orm.png 01nVszz.png
eswSnrS.png
QGvYKGE.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
HPxMzD7.png
Super cute! Please ping me if you sell these!
Super cute! Please ping me if you sell these!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Cherryfleck
@teemu
@Islet
Thank you all for the responses! I’m excited to see that people like these little guys! I’m working on more designs to show off :3
@Cherryfleck
@teemu
@Islet
Thank you all for the responses! I’m excited to see that people like these little guys! I’m working on more designs to show off :3
UDfNvDl.png
Omg please add me to that pinglist if you open a shop! ^^
Omg please add me to that pinglist if you open a shop! ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

1 2