Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Husky's Simple Bio Templates
1 2 3 4 5
@HuskyDragon1224

maybe I'm wording it wrong she has writing in her bio... I want it to look pretty with pics, etc.

not pics of her - pics of things she's interested in, in the right colour scheme, etc.
@HuskyDragon1224

maybe I'm wording it wrong she has writing in her bio... I want it to look pretty with pics, etc.

not pics of her - pics of things she's interested in, in the right colour scheme, etc.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 Hmm, if you have pics of those right now, I'd be happy to add columns and such to the bio for you to make them look nice in there. If you don't, a quick google search should give you some. I can also change the text font and color to fit with them.

I guess just pm me some pictures and I'll figure something out! ^^
@urbancountry26 Hmm, if you have pics of those right now, I'd be happy to add columns and such to the bio for you to make them look nice in there. If you don't, a quick google search should give you some. I can also change the text font and color to fit with them.

I guess just pm me some pictures and I'll figure something out! ^^
6wR17En.png
Notice:

I’ve recently switched all of the pastebin links out with google docs! That way, all of the codes can be color-coded for easier editing. I believe everyone will still be able to edit it, either by making a copy of the document or by copying all the text and adding them to a flight rising bio directly. If anyone has troubles with the new format, please let me know, and I will try my best to fix it for you!

Additionally, I recently finished another bio template! I should be posting it on this thread soon, so keep your eyes open for that! ^^
Notice:

I’ve recently switched all of the pastebin links out with google docs! That way, all of the codes can be color-coded for easier editing. I believe everyone will still be able to edit it, either by making a copy of the document or by copying all the text and adding them to a flight rising bio directly. If anyone has troubles with the new format, please let me know, and I will try my best to fix it for you!

Additionally, I recently finished another bio template! I should be posting it on this thread soon, so keep your eyes open for that! ^^
6wR17En.png
[center][size=7][font=copperplate]Fisher's Catch[/size][/font] [font=copperplate]I've always wanted to make a template with some of the fisher-related items on Flight Rising, and so after searching for some bio resources, I decided to go with a water-like theme for this one. The layout was hard to think of, since nothing seemed to work, but I settled on this simple one in the end. Anyway, I like how this one turned out, and I hope it works well for some of your dragons! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TbBXeIT.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2XdxNjf.png[/img] [quote][center][b][font=copperplate][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PECVKOGUkzRQ1vUyMZa0vASsvnLj4e7MXY7ESkefShc/edit?usp=sharing]Code[/url][/quote] [center][size=1][font=copperplate] @ghostpath @Probablynx @SpearTheDemon @auggoboggo [/font][/size][/center]
Fisher's Catch

I've always wanted to make a template with some of the fisher-related items on Flight Rising, and so after searching for some bio resources, I decided to go with a water-like theme for this one. The layout was hard to think of, since nothing seemed to work, but I settled on this simple one in the end. Anyway, I like how this one turned out, and I hope it works well for some of your dragons!

TbBXeIT.png
2XdxNjf.png

Quote:
6wR17En.png
@HuskyDragon1224 These are so cute and simple, I'd love to be on your pinglist for more updates!
@HuskyDragon1224 These are so cute and simple, I'd love to be on your pinglist for more updates!
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@EleanoraOfTheSky Of course! I’ll add you right away! And thank you so much! <3
@EleanoraOfTheSky Of course! I’ll add you right away! And thank you so much! <3
6wR17En.png
[center][size=7][font=copperplate]Apple Tree[/size][/font] [font=copperplate]I wanted to make another simple template like my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2996681/3#post_48382253]Jasmine Tea[/url] template for when you're too lazy to put in proper lore, so I made one with Delamire's cute apple divider. Use this for when you're too lazy to put in proper lore or when you want some extra decoration, whatever fits your fancy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EiidvwF.png[/img] [quote][center][b][font=copperplate][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uW95SL0DJDQOdg57kyt8UxOGXHn76PnUVupna1LaG1I/edit?usp=sharing]Code[/url][/quote] [center][size=1][font=copperplate] @ghostpath @Probablynx @SpearTheDemon @auggoboggo @EleanoraOfTheSky [/font][/size][/center]
Apple Tree

I wanted to make another simple template like my Jasmine Tea template for when you're too lazy to put in proper lore, so I made one with Delamire's cute apple divider. Use this for when you're too lazy to put in proper lore or when you want some extra decoration, whatever fits your fancy.

EiidvwF.png

Quote:
6wR17En.png
@HuskyDragon1224

Could you help me fix Fluer's second bio template... it is meant to be your ferns one... but I have no idea what happened.

strangely enough it is very much the kinda thing I was looking for, for her in the first place... but I did not see it here when I looked before I asked you...
@HuskyDragon1224

Could you help me fix Fluer's second bio template... it is meant to be your ferns one... but I have no idea what happened.

strangely enough it is very much the kinda thing I was looking for, for her in the first place... but I did not see it here when I looked before I asked you...
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

I could, but I can’t exactly edit it for you unless you send me the code, thank you. I’d appreciate if you could pm me the code with [ code ] at the very beginning and [ /code ] at the very end (but remove the spaces between the brackets). I also can’t really help unless you tell me what you need help with, and “I have no idea what happened” isn’t very descriptive.

Also, you asked me to help you before you even looked through my bio templates? You saw this was a coding thread and immediately told me to make you a template, without being descriptive and getting upset when I didn’t understand your wording? And I can tell you haven’t read the rules, or else you would know you don’t need to ping me, so there isn’t really a way you could’ve read that I do requests.

Please pm me with more details and try to be more patient, or use a BBCode guide like this one and try to see if you can fix the problem yourself. I’d rather not clog up this thread with discussions. ^^
@urbancountry26

I could, but I can’t exactly edit it for you unless you send me the code, thank you. I’d appreciate if you could pm me the code with [ code ] at the very beginning and [ /code ] at the very end (but remove the spaces between the brackets). I also can’t really help unless you tell me what you need help with, and “I have no idea what happened” isn’t very descriptive.

Also, you asked me to help you before you even looked through my bio templates? You saw this was a coding thread and immediately told me to make you a template, without being descriptive and getting upset when I didn’t understand your wording? And I can tell you haven’t read the rules, or else you would know you don’t need to ping me, so there isn’t really a way you could’ve read that I do requests.

Please pm me with more details and try to be more patient, or use a BBCode guide like this one and try to see if you can fix the problem yourself. I’d rather not clog up this thread with discussions. ^^
6wR17En.png
[center][size=7][font=copperplate]Cozy Courtyard[/size][/font] [font=copperplate]This was a request by @urbancountry26, who wanted a bio template for their school. It took me way too long to make (sorry about that! ^^'), but it's here now! For how long the template is, there really isn't much on here to edit, so be mindful of that when filling it out. This is free to use for anyone else, not just urbancountry. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rkMJxVd.png[/img] [quote][center][b][font=copperplate][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tbRUy5hr7MQ8I1ccou9fxdHFEVvGUTcOBdpYZJ6lI70/edit?usp=sharing]Code[/url][/quote] [center][size=1][font=copperplate] @ghostpath @Probablynx @SpearTheDemon @auggoboggo @EleanoraOfTheSky [/font][/size][/center]
Cozy Courtyard

This was a request by @urbancountry26, who wanted a bio template for their school. It took me way too long to make (sorry about that! ^^'), but it's here now! For how long the template is, there really isn't much on here to edit, so be mindful of that when filling it out. This is free to use for anyone else, not just urbancountry.

rkMJxVd.png

Quote:
6wR17En.png
1 2 3 4 5