Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [c]Free bio templates + custom templates
1 2 3 4 5 6
@devonix Omg thank you so much! If you don't mind, I think I kind of want to mix and match with the one I have on there already since I really like the mineral aspect. But I love that you made a scatter history that's horizontal, and the elements are lovely! Thank you so much. I'll send you some stuff to compensate as a tip =)
@devonix Omg thank you so much! If you don't mind, I think I kind of want to mix and match with the one I have on there already since I really like the mineral aspect. But I love that you made a scatter history that's horizontal, and the elements are lovely! Thank you so much. I'll send you some stuff to compensate as a tip =)
^
^
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
^
^
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
^
^
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
^
^
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
These are absolutely beautiful!![emoji=coatl love size=1]
These are absolutely beautiful!!

HrNY9Ac.png
Howdy howdy! I'm wondering if I may have a couple customs for this boy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65973549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659736/65973549_350.png[/img][/url] And this girl?: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4562145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/45622/4562145_350.png[/img][/url] He was stolen as an egg and now quite happily serves an evil Cult as an experimental mage. His aesthetic is (pink) misty, with lots of eyes and crystals. He's also my new Arcane rep :) She was kicked out of an anti-magic clan when she manifested the abilities of a Seer as a hatchling, and was then taken in by the aforementioned evil Cult. She has a rich, smoky, incense-y aesthetic. Kinda like the oracle of Delphi (The limited lore in her Bio currently was written ages ago. I think she could make a good perma, and also I've gotten at least marginally better at writing lore since then lol). I can provide a couple of your wishlist items as a tip! Not the super expensive stuff, but like... some chests and a battle stone or two.
Howdy howdy! I'm wondering if I may have a couple customs for this boy: 65973549_350.png

And this girl?: 4562145_350.png

He was stolen as an egg and now quite happily serves an evil Cult as an experimental mage. His aesthetic is (pink) misty, with lots of eyes and crystals. He's also my new Arcane rep :)

She was kicked out of an anti-magic clan when she manifested the abilities of a Seer as a hatchling, and was then taken in by the aforementioned evil Cult. She has a rich, smoky, incense-y aesthetic. Kinda like the oracle of Delphi (The limited lore in her Bio currently was written ages ago. I think she could make a good perma, and also I've gotten at least marginally better at writing lore since then lol).

I can provide a couple of your wishlist items as a tip! Not the super expensive stuff, but like... some chests and a battle stone or two.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
@devonix

hiya! are you still doing/have slots for a custom bio? if so here's my thingy

Username: honeycorpse (ID #: 556525)
Dragon: cleansing
Theme: dark and murder-istic, i want it to look sleek but also let the reader know that something is wrong with the dragon/ give the dragon bad vibes
Other (specific resources/bio sections): all i really need is a section for four paragraphs of lore, a spot for information on the side (or top/bottom/middle, i'm not picky), a header up top for the name a quote and pronouns and then maybe areas for art to be put!!
Extra info: tysm for this service! coding isn't the easiest thing, and the fact you are doing it for free is just mind blowing to me, thank you so much and good luck on mine and the others you do! <3
@devonix

hiya! are you still doing/have slots for a custom bio? if so here's my thingy

Username: honeycorpse (ID #: 556525)
Dragon: cleansing
Theme: dark and murder-istic, i want it to look sleek but also let the reader know that something is wrong with the dragon/ give the dragon bad vibes
Other (specific resources/bio sections): all i really need is a section for four paragraphs of lore, a spot for information on the side (or top/bottom/middle, i'm not picky), a header up top for the name a quote and pronouns and then maybe areas for art to be put!!
Extra info: tysm for this service! coding isn't the easiest thing, and the fact you are doing it for free is just mind blowing to me, thank you so much and good luck on mine and the others you do! <3
3HTuHE0.png
wyatt. all prns. fr+3 | BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png | 0weZF6S.png->TCOg4IY.png | wishlist | icon dragon
calico_cat.png
Hey! Could you make a bio for this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67383851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673839/67383851_350.png[/img][/url] If so could you take a look at his mate's bio could you do something similar? And if so could you put swords, guitars, and his familiar?
Hey! Could you make a bio for this guy? 67383851_350.png
If so could you take a look at his mate's bio could you do something similar? And if so could you put swords, guitars, and his familiar?
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
@Shimmersky @honeycorpse @SnowingSoul
I can do all of those! It’ll probably take a week or 2 to finish all of them.
@Shimmersky @honeycorpse @SnowingSoul
I can do all of those! It’ll probably take a week or 2 to finish all of them.
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
1 2 3 4 5 6