Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [c]Free bio templates + custom templates
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Devonix" date="2021-04-05 10:59:00" ] @wingedkitten Woah they're beautiful! I can make a template for them, but it might take a week or 2. I don't charge anything, it's just for fun. However, tips are appreciated (see the "custom templates" section on the first page). For the bio itself: I can make a small lore section (a paragraph long, maybe), a scatter section and an info section. [/quote] Oh sorry, I missed that about the tips. I don't want you to do it for free haha let me know if there is something you'd really like =) That layout sounds wonderful! Don't worry about the time. Thanks so much!
Devonix wrote on 2021-04-05 10:59:00:
@wingedkitten Woah they're beautiful! I can make a template for them, but it might take a week or 2. I don't charge anything, it's just for fun. However, tips are appreciated (see the "custom templates" section on the first page).
For the bio itself: I can make a small lore section (a paragraph long, maybe), a scatter section and an info section.

Oh sorry, I missed that about the tips. I don't want you to do it for free haha let me know if there is something you'd really like =) That layout sounds wonderful! Don't worry about the time. Thanks so much!
@wingedkitten It's all right! Ummm items I'd really like...I'm currently on a quest to get 99 Gilded Decorative Chests, so any of the following are appreciated: [item=iron ore][item=copper ore][item=silver ore][item=gold ore][item=rusted treasure chest][item=gilded decorative chest] I should probably put these in the "Tips" section
@wingedkitten It's all right! Ummm items I'd really like...I'm currently on a quest to get 99 Gilded Decorative Chests, so any of the following are appreciated:
Iron Ore Copper Ore Silver Ore Gold Ore Rusted Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
I should probably put these in the "Tips" section
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
It seems that you exhalted the ice flag day template dragon, and I can't access the codes without being allowed in. Is that on purpose? I'd like to use some xd
It seems that you exhalted the ice flag day template dragon, and I can't access the codes without being allowed in. Is that on purpose? I'd like to use some xd
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
@raivis oh, sorry about that! The document has been updated. I will also change the dragon the preview is on.
@raivis oh, sorry about that! The document has been updated. I will also change the dragon the preview is on.
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much!!
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
@Tarzyn @SJW Here are the templates! Let me know if you want me to change anything :)

Tarzyn's template
SJW's template

I will be adding them to the Custom Templates section too.
@Tarzyn @SJW Here are the templates! Let me know if you want me to change anything :)

Tarzyn's template
SJW's template

I will be adding them to the Custom Templates section too.
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
I love it! Thank you so much.
I love it! Thank you so much.
Ferberus.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngHellhound.pngSparkle-Nymph.pngFJOYsB5.png
These are beautiful, but it looks like the dragon previewing the Earth Flight layout was exalted!
These are beautiful, but it looks like the dragon previewing the Earth Flight layout was exalted!
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@minsconeofcold OK, I updated it! Thanks for letting me know!
@minsconeofcold OK, I updated it! Thanks for letting me know!
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
@wingedkitten Here's the template! Please let me know if you want me to change anything :)
G1 Light template
I will put it in the Custom Template section soon!
@wingedkitten Here's the template! Please let me know if you want me to change anything :)
G1 Light template
I will put it in the Custom Template section soon!
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
1 2 3 4 5 6