Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Spider's Valentines [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@SpiderQueen8

A proposal! ^^
@SpiderQueen8

A proposal! ^^
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@TeerOfLore Awesome! Working on it now :D
@TeerOfLore Awesome! Working on it now :D
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Sender: Atlantis [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57522323][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575224/57522323_350.png[/img][/url] Sender Personality: To most he seems like he knows EVERYTHING, as he is the keeper of my village’s library. He’s quite introverted, and he *definitely* has a British accent. Some may find him a little stuck up at times as well. However, when he is alone with Aspartame, he loses all sense of formality, and he suddenly doesn’t know how to form coherent words, which is why he has chosen to write him a love poem instead of just saying things in person. Recipient: Aspartame [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63169598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631696/63169598_350.png[/img][/url] Recipient Personality: Almost exactly opposite of Atlantis! He is wonderful with people, and knows exactly how to make them happy. He runs a bakery, so this trait is quite useful indeed! He is also wonderful with children, which has earned him the title of “Best dad ever”. He is just a really warm and affectionate person, though he is stern when absolutely necessary. Format: Poem! Notes: Aspartame and Atlantis have been in a happy marriage for many years, though Atlantis STILL gets flustered around him! Aspartame usually does all of the cheesy romantic stuff, and this Valentine’s Day, Atlantis would like to finally be the one to sweep his husband off his feet. Also side note: this is really really sweet of you for doing this! I feel a little bad taking your writing for free ;-;
Sender: Atlantis

57522323_350.png

Sender Personality: To most he seems like he knows EVERYTHING, as he is the keeper of my village’s library. He’s quite introverted, and he *definitely* has a British accent. Some may find him a little stuck up at times as well. However, when he is alone with Aspartame, he loses all sense of formality, and he suddenly doesn’t know how to form coherent words, which is why he has chosen to write him a love poem instead of just saying things in person.

Recipient: Aspartame

63169598_350.png

Recipient Personality: Almost exactly opposite of Atlantis! He is wonderful with people, and knows exactly how to make them happy. He runs a bakery, so this trait is quite useful indeed! He is also wonderful with children, which has earned him the title of “Best dad ever”. He is just a really warm and affectionate person, though he is stern when absolutely necessary.

Format: Poem!
Notes: Aspartame and Atlantis have been in a happy marriage for many years, though Atlantis STILL gets flustered around him! Aspartame usually does all of the cheesy romantic stuff, and this Valentine’s Day, Atlantis would like to finally be the one to sweep his husband off his feet.

Also side note: this is really really sweet of you for doing this! I feel a little bad taking your writing for free ;-;
OQwOmsS.pngjt3PpxV.pngold-oaks-3.png
@TeerOfLore Here you are, hope you like it ^-^ It was nice to get to practice my French a little bit with these two lol. Everything in French is in italics. Although, I am not sure how much French you yourself know so just say the word and I'll provide a translation for the third paragraph. Have a nice day! [quote=Word Count: 272] Dear Sylvie, [i]Ma chérie[/i], how do I love thee? Shall I count the ways. That’s right, it is the day of [i]Saint-Valentin[/i]. What a truly glorious day it is too, but never more glorious than you, my love. I do hope you’ve enjoyed all that I have prepared for us by the time this letter finds you. Though I have one final surprise in store. Sylvie, in all the time we’ve been together, I have had eyes only for you. Not only are you the most beautiful dragon I have ever met, but all of you I do adore and that includes your mind. My dear, your kindness knows no bounds and the way you care for those around you is breathtaking. [i]Je t'adore tellement et j'essaie chaque jour de démontrer ma passion pour toi. N'importe quoi du monde, si c'est toi qui me le demande, j'accepterais en un instant. Mon cœur bat vite pour toi. Un moment sans toi c'est comme une éternité et un jour avec toi c'est à peine un second pour moi, qui est tellement en amour. [/i] Now I’m sure you wonder why I say all of this now. After all, though Valentine’s day is quite dear to my heart, I tell you how much I love you every day as it is. Well, there is a point to this. [i]Mon ange[/i], I am asking you to marry me! I hope this is not too sudden but our time together has been so amazing that I would like to be mated. Not to mention I think you would make a wonderful mother. I eagerly await your response, Laurent [/quote]
@TeerOfLore
Here you are, hope you like it ^-^ It was nice to get to practice my French a little bit with these two lol. Everything in French is in italics. Although, I am not sure how much French you yourself know so just say the word and I'll provide a translation for the third paragraph. Have a nice day!

Word Count: 272 wrote:
Dear Sylvie,

Ma chérie, how do I love thee? Shall I count the ways. That’s right, it is the day of Saint-Valentin. What a truly glorious day it is too, but never more glorious than you, my love. I do hope you’ve enjoyed all that I have prepared for us by the time this letter finds you. Though I have one final surprise in store.

Sylvie, in all the time we’ve been together, I have had eyes only for you. Not only are you the most beautiful dragon I have ever met, but all of you I do adore and that includes your mind. My dear, your kindness knows no bounds and the way you care for those around you is breathtaking.

Je t'adore tellement et j'essaie chaque jour de démontrer ma passion pour toi. N'importe quoi du monde, si c'est toi qui me le demande, j'accepterais en un instant. Mon cœur bat vite pour toi. Un moment sans toi c'est comme une éternité et un jour avec toi c'est à peine un second pour moi, qui est tellement en amour.

Now I’m sure you wonder why I say all of this now. After all, though Valentine’s day is quite dear to my heart, I tell you how much I love you every day as it is. Well, there is a point to this.

Mon ange, I am asking you to marry me!

I hope this is not too sudden but our time together has been so amazing that I would like to be mated. Not to mention I think you would make a wonderful mother.

I eagerly await your response,

Laurent
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Larimarblue Aww, these two seem adorable ^-^ You're on the waitlist! And no need to feel bad, these have been really fun to do so far
@Larimarblue Aww, these two seem adorable ^-^ You're on the waitlist! And no need to feel bad, these have been really fun to do so far
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@OverlyOptimistic Woah, this one came out quick, hope you like it! They were surprisingly easy to write for, probably because I love their dynamic so much ^-^ [quote=Word Count: 332] Hello Mira, I have to admit, this isn’t really my style. But you’re the one who’s always telling me to be more in touch with my feelings and whatnot. Plus you work in the archives right, so like writing is sort of your thing? Anyway, here goes nothing I guess. I like you, a lot. And I know I’m bad at talking about emotions and you get flustered really easily, which by the way is really cute, but that’s why I’m saying all of this in a letter. Instead of, you know, in person. Hopefully this way I’ll be able to say everything I want to. Where do I even begin? Your hard work and dedication to the archives is incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone so committed to their craft. And the way you handle the Kyorinrin is truly incredible. I mean it! You’re perfectly in control but still so gentle. When I see you work, I always feel like I have so much to learn. But I’ve also come to realize that’s not a bad thing, and that’s thanks to you too. I’ve realized that I don’t need to always have all the answers. As much as I want to be the one protecting and taking care of you, sometimes I need help too. And that’s okay. See? I do pay attention when you lecture. Although my mind may have been wandering more and more lately. Only because you’re so cute when you talk about something you’re passionate about. I really appreciate you looking after me and after thinking about the stuff you’ve told me, I‘ve really gotten better at managing my anger. Are you proud of me? Haha, you don’t have to answer that. At any rate. I think you’re a really great dragon. Even though you’re not always super confident in yourself, I believe in you and the things you can achieve. So I guess what I’m trying to say is. Will you be my Valentine? [/quote]
@OverlyOptimistic Woah, this one came out quick, hope you like it! They were surprisingly easy to write for, probably because I love their dynamic so much ^-^

Word Count: 332 wrote:
Hello Mira,

I have to admit, this isn’t really my style. But you’re the one who’s always telling me to be more in touch with my feelings and whatnot. Plus you work in the archives right, so like writing is sort of your thing? Anyway, here goes nothing I guess.

I like you, a lot. And I know I’m bad at talking about emotions and you get flustered really easily, which by the way is really cute, but that’s why I’m saying all of this in a letter. Instead of, you know, in person. Hopefully this way I’ll be able to say everything I want to.

Where do I even begin? Your hard work and dedication to the archives is incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone so committed to their craft. And the way you handle the Kyorinrin is truly incredible. I mean it! You’re perfectly in control but still so gentle. When I see you work, I always feel like I have so much to learn.

But I’ve also come to realize that’s not a bad thing, and that’s thanks to you too. I’ve realized that I don’t need to always have all the answers. As much as I want to be the one protecting and taking care of you, sometimes I need help too. And that’s okay.

See? I do pay attention when you lecture. Although my mind may have been wandering more and more lately. Only because you’re so cute when you talk about something you’re passionate about.

I really appreciate you looking after me and after thinking about the stuff you’ve told me, I‘ve really gotten better at managing my anger. Are you proud of me?

Haha, you don’t have to answer that.

At any rate. I think you’re a really great dragon. Even though you’re not always super confident in yourself, I believe in you and the things you can achieve.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is. Will you be my Valentine?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
(This is so cool!!!! And your writing is fantastic!!!!)
(This is so cool!!!! And your writing is fantastic!!!!)
Dullahana.png NzgGcbZ.png
OMG THAT'S SO ADORABLE ;A;
Ohh i love so much thank u thank u <33
I'll put it on their profile if that's okay!
OMG THAT'S SO ADORABLE ;A;
Ohh i love so much thank u thank u <33
I'll put it on their profile if that's okay!
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Hey are these still open?
Hey are these still open?
Dullahana.png NzgGcbZ.png
@SpiderQueen8

AHH, I TOOK ONE GLIMPSE AT IT AND FELL IN LOVE. ><

Thank you so much!